Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by Eminem

What's it like knowing this man is red pilling minds all across the nation about how unfairly the superior black male is treated?

Tick, tock, drumphies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4
youtube.com/watch?v=14Py6kcxKKQ
youtu.be/lsFsO7wlWTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one dumb wigger

>these lyrics
I know he's always been a wigger but does he actually think he's black now or what?

It's called Baltimore.

So how much money is Soros paying all these nostalgia acts from the 90s and 2000s to come back and shill for Hill

Is that one line not highlighted because black cops kill more niggers than white ones?

Eminem goes on Grindr to get railed by black men. He secretly hates his daughter because she isn't dating a black man so he gets fucked by them in secret.

>rapping
this wigger took a black man's job and then wants to act like their ally?
>"We're applying, but McDonald's
>Seems to be the only franchise that'll hire
>"so how can we have higher standards?"
why don't you give your money to the black community you hypocrite

>rapping
>job
Either you're making a troll post or you're a filthy nigger
Either way, neck yourself

>Sup Forums is literally better at rapping than Eminem
Really jogs the noggin'
youtube.com/watch?v=87rml7Upxv4

>He secretly hates his daughter because she isn't dating a black man

but she is

>Eminem goes on Grindr to get railed by black men. He secretly hates his daughter because she isn't dating a black man so he gets fucked by them gnome sane

pretty sure this is an eminem rap about himself in the third person

about the same artistic standard anyway

>Eminem relevancy
>2017

Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=14Py6kcxKKQ

Why's he shit talking Die Antwoord?

>give your money to the black community you hypocrite
memeworthy
he really should

Wait until he gets shot by niggers.

based melon

This, it sounds like a nog rapper

yeah kinda like, wtf?

Oh, geez, nigger have a shorter lifespan than whites? Wonder why that is? Probably whit people lol

Or worse he gets tossed in the slammer for some crime and gets turned into some black bubbas bitch.

This wtf. He's probably just attacking ninja because he's a vaguely relevant white rapper and eminem isn't. Is he trying to say ninja is racist or something? Ninja is fucking south African. He's from a place where race relations are radically different - what does he have to do with eminems little 'fuck drumpf' record?

Kangs please respond

He'd probably make a new album and pioneer transgender rap as a new shtick to sell for the rabbis of the music industry that pimp his ass out.

Thought the same thing.

no body care what a washed out rapper who was just a few months ago going "notice me baka-sempai-sama" to the POTUS
fag should stay in his hotel room and take the black cock in silence like every other rapper

He doesn't have to. Washed up acts like eminem will come out of the woodwork to cash in on the 'fuck drumpf' culture. Because that's what soros has crafted. An entire culture supported by the msm that bases it's identity in loathing the president.

Good thing only teenage girls and gang banging degenerates listen to rap eh

I hope she gets raped by niggers while he has to watch.

She's already been blacked numerous times, failed bloodline

fpbp

Of course Melon would be against Eminem, he's the leader of the alt-right.

Remember when he lied about all that shit with his mom?

youtu.be/lsFsO7wlWTw

>N-word

What a pussy

>t. Eminem

Shiet good analysis

wew, she looks just like him

*succeeded bloodline

man. Em really sucks now, not even cause hes got shitty politics, the lyrics are just shit

We should meme that Eminem is the Godfather of the Alt Right. That his homophobic, misogynistic lyrics and cultural appropriation spawned the sense of surburban white entitlement that led to the Redpill, Gamergate, and ultimately Trump, and this is just him trying to get out of paying his due.

Quote his back catalog, especially the "The girls I like have the big butts/No they don't/Cause I ain't into that nigger shit/I'm just trying to make a bigger hit" line he tries to hide. And that skit he did alongside Trump, post that everywhere. Really hammer it home that he's responsible for this and trying to escape paying his due.

Poison the well with the fanbase he's trying to court now.

I honestly barely have any idea what that meant

LoL faget

It isn't even a meme, I guarantee he's partly responsible for millions of young men developing the attitudes which fostered this situation.