When will pedpphilia be accepted in our society?

When will pedpphilia be accepted in our society?

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong. I can impregnate 14 year old girls. Homosexuality and Gay men preying on buys is wrong.

pedophile here, me and my secret cabal of jewish billionaires plan to normalize it by 2025

Never thankfully

when are we gonna take slippery slope off of the fallacy chart at the top of the board?

Fucking 14 year olds isn't pedophilia

Over my dead body.

Australians aren't human, they're emus

Course it's a sassy black woman. What sickens me is the likes.

>She's likening pedophilia to homosexuality and labeling them both mental conditions
>Sup Forums is against this
What happened to you guys?

Should push this angle desu. Fracture the gays . Fracture the left. The loudest most intolerant SJWs will eat the rest .

Wow just wow I can’t believe she just called gays mentally ill.

>yfw this isnt a meme

Hopefully never. I get that they can't help what they like, but that doesn't mean that what they like should be normalized.

Can they control their attraction or not?

sleeping with kids, i'm thanking it''s a little gross. i might bury you in the back yard.

Pedos and homos should be killed. End of story.

About five minutes before God says, "Humans were a fucking mistake," and burns the whole damn thing down.

Not a single person outside my frat believed me when I said gay marriage would pave the way for pedophilia

Typical. Most people don't know what faggots were frequently molested as children.

How about I find you and stone you to death, op?

That is Human behavior which should never be encourage at all.

I made a pact with my best friend and a hand ful of like minded others, That if Paedophilia ever becomes a socially acceptable norm, we will raise enough resources and we will go out into the world and start shooting child sex offenders.
And we will not give a shit if the paedophile is a woman.

And my best friend is a medicine student who had to put up with cases regarding child molestation at the hospital.

so children just have to accept getting ass fucked?

jail that bitch!

never

Dont worry man theyll all just be fucking sex dolls that are designed to look loke children in near future

Hopefully never.

Soon
*Jewish hand rubbing*
Don't know what shithole you're from, but around here people will get wise to it right away and start shooting back.

is that a boy or a girl? lmao

Hopefully NEVER. But I have very little hope.

I'll let you decide

hmm, I need more references to make a good decision. got more?

When a Democrat gets back into the White House.

You will then see the black community support this 100% because Islam supports it. They will openly denounce Christianity as the "White man's god".

Screen cap this.

Just because they do exist doesn't mean they apply to everything.

I agree with the sentiment though.

Unfortunately not. Guess for this one.

could be both tbqh. too young

They can't control their attraction sure okay, but they better control their urges and keep it all to themselves. If they don't and they are caught, they should be punished.

that's gay senpai. little girls are superior in every way

You should know there are hundreds of examples of people who had sex with adults as kids who turned out fine and said the experience was a good one their entire lives. Why should people be punished for something that doesn't cause harm? Unless you mean actual abuse, then its different.

How about when they stop shanking perverts in prison yards?

He's right, if the individual can already reproduce then by definition it's not pedophilia but hebephilia.

Oh yeah sure, but we have laws for a reason, and the laws should be obeyed.

Tomorrow.

am I pedo for having sex with 14 years old which looked like 18+ years old? I was 19

lame and obvious gif
1/10 try harder next time

I wish liberalism wouldn't always descend into degeneracy. It just keeps happening every time. They're really not helping their cause.

Niggers really think they can say whatever they want because white lefties have been letting them do it and sticking up for them for so long.

It's subjective, no? Plato and Sophocles aren't bad companions though.
The reason stated is irrational. You could say the exact same thing about a law that says its illegal to have certain opinions, or to be a white male.

What do we have here? A closet pedophile?

I banged a 16 year old when I was 20. I’ve always used the rule if you were a senior and she was a freshman it’s chill. Until now I’m 24 so under 18 is a no goZ plus it was like we were friends. I wasn’t some old 30 year old politician creeping on high schoolers

>I wasn’t some old 30 year old politician creeping on high schoolers
You're probably not bright enough to realize you're using pure feminist language there. It was normal throughout Western history up until the early 20th century for 30 year olds to marry teenage/adolescent girls. "Creep" is the most feminist word imaginable. What Roy Moore did was entirely acceptable to Southern society when he did.

Whats wrong with being gay?

If you let women do it, it's the ultimate evil.
If you let me(n) do it, it's the ultimate good.

>they're not trying to excuse it
Looks like an endorsement to ban gay marriage

Nothing. Its the lifestyle of many gay people which is negative, but being gay itself is actually related to genetic intelligence.

No, seems like an open hebephile.

>laws should be obeyed
what are you some kind of faggot? if you aren't living by your own morals and the other rule of if you don't get caught nothing happened then you are senpai why do you want to keep yourself locked down by someone else's rules you're fucking pathetic

> ban faggot tax evasion
Why is this allowed in the first place?

Still degeneracy

Men in black masks storm Wikileaks' legal teams office.

Never. Even if the planet plugnes beyond Sodom and Gommorah levels of degeneracy, pedophile subhumans will still be regarded as predatory beasts to be put down with lethal force by every single parent of a child on the surface of this Earth.

Even if the totality of (((their))) media machine was turned to the singular task of normalizing pedoscum, it would still take centuries to do so and would provoke MASSIVE outrage by literally everyone from communists to fascists and everything in between.

Not if married by their father.

Being homosexual is something one cannot control and something an individual is born with - thus should not be subject to penalties.

"Gay" on the other hand isn't a sexual preference, but rather a cancerous "culture" that should be expunged with fire and fury. Be fags if you want to be fags, but get that degenerate shit out of my and everyone elses faces and keep it in the fucking bedroom. Pride parades should be showered with napalm.

But gay sex is mostly between two consenting adults, whereas pedophilia entails rape.

Legal rape, not actual rape. You can see that most kids who consented to sex reported little to no harm (Rind et al.).

When you're done sucking your mother's dick.

(age/2)+7
That's as low as you should go

You shall burn degenerate you are sick you are a parasite you are pure evil and you will burn

I think it pedos are pretty much accepted now to the the extent that they start licking the pussies of kids in front of their parents.The idea is to be cool, open, honest about your desires and in control of them. You don't have sex with kids uninvited. But if you are invited...

10 years ago nobody would of accepted transexuals would be normalized as they are now, whether you like it or not it only takes a massive push on social media to make something acceptable in our society.

Propoganda works and social media pumps it directly into everybodies minds.

Its nice to see that the lib tard actually accidentally admits to herself and her followers that gays are pedophiles and that its all a mental condition.

(this)

Is she wrong though? I'm pretty sure she isn't. We shouldn't normalise pedophilia but we should acknowledge that we need to help them. Chemical castration shouldn't be so looked down upon.

Why are Americans so fucking retarded, she didn't even say that and that isn't even true

>homosexuality is a mental condition
are liberals /ourguys/?

Help with what? Its people who believe all relationships are abuse that need help seeing beyond their feminist indoctrination. People who have consensual relationships with kids haven't done anything wrong. We should change the laws so they aren't persecuted and their younger partners aren't put through the gestapo.

Homosexuality is found in nature in over 1500 species and is thus, natural regardless of the morality. KYS faggot

Did she say that pedophiles could fuck children? She never said that, you're reading way way too much into it. She's saying that we should acknowledge pedophilia as a mental condition and something they need help with. They shouldn't be afraid to say they want to bang that 5 year old pusspuss and that they need pills to shut down their libido. Also homosexuals aren't pedophiles, I know that's a running gag here but show me a study that says that homosexuals who usually fuck older guys out of attraction for masculinity, want to fuck little boys

I'm not reading too much into it, I don't agree with her or you. Pedophilia isn't a "mental condition" (by which I'm assuming she and you mean mental disorder), its an attraction. Pedos don't need pills, they only need to be taught about abuse vs. consent. The vast majority of relationships aren't abusive, the majority didn't experience harm from their relationships. Look at Rind et al. and Ulrich et al. or if you like, I can give you anecdotal evidence (For a Lost Soldier). Of course homosexuals aren't pedophiles, only homosexual pedophiles are pedophiles.

The whole 'gay pride' movement is based entirely around the denial of it being a mental disorder

This would only work if the Left wasn't already okay with it - which, they would be. We know this, at least when it's coming from them.

What? Pedophilia is a mental disorder! It's a paraphilia and an attraction to pre-pubescent children. Do you honest to God think pedophiles want to molest children? I really doubt their life goal is to molest children. It's very obviously a mental disorder, just like homosexuality, however homosexuals don't abuse little kids whilst pedophiles do.

>. Of course homosexuals aren't pedophiles, only homosexual pedophiles are pedophiles.

I'm sorry, you fucked my mind, What?

Not all pedophilia comes from sexual abuse, it's a sexual attraction that needs to be tamed and they need pills ( chemical castration ) so they no longer feel urges for little kids. If you thought it was as easy as just fucking teaching them about consent, then I'm pretty sure pedophilia wouldn't be a problem

>What? Pedophilia is a mental disorder! It's a paraphilia and an attraction to pre-pubescent children.
Why is attraction to a certain group a mental disorder? Its all based on social norms, not any kind of solid evidence or reason. Homosexuality like pedophilia has been in evidence since the beginning of humanity, and homosexuality can be linked to a higher genetic intelligence (personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf).

>It's very obviously a mental disorder, just like homosexuality, however homosexuals don't abuse little kids whilst pedophiles do.
Pedophiles don't often abuse kids. Consensual relations between kids and adults very rarely cause harm (Rind et al. and Ulrich et al.). The law defines any sexual relations as abuse completely arbitrarily.

>Not all pedophilia comes from sexual abuse, it's a sexual attraction that needs to be tamed and they need pills ( chemical castration ) so they no longer feel urges for little kids.
Why do they need pills to quell urges that don't actually cause harm? If they're taught what is abuse and what is consent abuse will go down rapidly, instead they're all accused of abuse based on nothing but emotional reasoning.

>If you thought it was as easy as just fucking teaching them about consent, then I'm pretty sure pedophilia wouldn't be a problem
Pedophilia isn't a problem, abuse of kids is. Many of the people who abuse kids are sadists and not even pedophiles.

Some study I read posited that pedophiles have an excess of white matter cabling the area of the brain responsible for the protective instinct to the area responsible for sexual feelings. In everyone else these areas are firewalled from each other. No 'oughts' should be derived from this fact, though.

"Mental disorder" is defined entirely subjectively and culturally. The only real mental illnesses are those that can be related to real changes within the brain that cause negativity (schizophrenia, bipolar, etc.).

There's a study showing the majority of males had sexual stimulus when presented with pictures depicting prepubescent children, so your hypothesis is incorrect and most likely based on wishful thinking.

You know i never thought this day would come in my life where assholes would literally argue for pedophelia as some kind of a mental illness and then compare it with homosexuality. Almost makes you want to be a christian doesn't it?
>oh it's just some guys fucking other guys in the ass what's the big deal. Rainbow pride parade woohoo aren't you tolerant?
now.
>pedophelia how is that wrong again.
WEW.

Oh yeah and ofcourse it's a fucking nigger that brings this blessing upon us.

>When will pedpphilia be accepted in our society?

Don't know, but the pro-gay lobby successfully dismantled 99% of all arguments against social acceptance of all deviancy.

Dog fuckers, child fuckers, incest marriage, polygamy - there's no way the left can defend against them. What do they have to say?

"Muh consent". Sorry honey, you're dismantling that argument when it comes to transgenders, letting little kids decide to fuck themselves up for life and acting like little kids know enough to decide their gender and sexuality.

What's left? It's wrong? Can't use that. Marriage is between two people? Can't use that you bigot. Literally what argument could they use?

They're just ignoring the implications of what they've done for now, but the degenerates have seen the light. They know. That's why it's "pedosexuality" now.

Like the gay and trans playbook the first step is accepting they exist and can't control who they are. Step two "it's just a sexuality, it's no longer a mental illness". Step three acceptance.

too complicated. Here's s better method:

If her asshole isn't pink, she's too old.

What's the problem?

>47% of Gay men report being sexually abused as a child
A hugely disproportionate number of child sex offenders were themselves molested as kids. Just like kids who were beaten, 10-20% of kids who were physically abused become abusing parents. This at a much higher rate than parents where not physically abused. And similarly kids who were sexually abused are much much more likely to become child sexual abusers.
>47% of gay people report being sexually abused as a child.
Gay people arent by definition child molesters. But they are orders of magnitude more likely to be child molesters than a hetro man.

I've had it up to my neck with tolerance you fucking disgusting piece of shit. That's the problem. It's not a problem, it's a solution. And people like you are the fucking problem ruining this world.

You seem upset, friend. Isn't redddit a better place to complain about politically incorrect stuff?

> life goal is to molest children.

Liberals blew it with Moore