Lives

Matter

NO

LIVES

MATTER

No

They

Don't

That's a lot of empty seats. How long until this "sport" dies?

Never. Ratings are up. They say they're down to stop people from learning about cord cutters.

I'm sorta ok with everyone

Fuck this nigger. He needs to be hanging from a tree. How can ppl openly support this scum I'll never know.

>implying

but nigger lives don't

Sage and kys

If black lives matter so damn much why do niggers kill each other so often? Y'all stupid faggots hate each other more than Crackers:))

No, they don't.

No, they doesn't matter at all otherwise black mothers wouldn't treat their kids as shit or abort them.

Define black lives. Is black a race? Because there's only one race, the reptoid race, sweetie.

To who?

What a piece of shit

Black lives matter.... just not to me

but do they matter more than hispanics? or native americans? surely they dont matter more than arab lives since the liberals wont shut up about ahmed and his plight

by the liberal logic your lives matter more than whites and nobody else really. your second to last. so in the greater good argument how many black lives should a ai driven car sacrifice for the sake of 1 arab? 2? 3? 10? tesla needs to know this shit before they fuck up with that electric semi that can drive itself

one post by this ID

ftfy

Bitches

Manliness

FUCK

OFF

N I G G E R

Not to me they don’t.