Does Sup Forums think it is a big deal that a half British half Indian is playing a Middle-Eastern in Disney's upcoming...

Does Sup Forums think it is a big deal that a half British half Indian is playing a Middle-Eastern in Disney's upcoming Aladdin since Hollywood movies are increasingly becoming about identity politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/12/19/571744856/nih-lifts-ban-on-research-that-could-make-deadly-viruses-stronger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It should have been a pure white woman, but they wouldn't do that because they know the chimps will start burning and killing.

They found the darkest white bitch that can claim to be brown and can't get guilt tripped out of the role by SJWs.

"She ain't a sandnegress! Insensitive casting! Not even damn Persian."

Naomi Scott: "but i'm half Poo! I'm brown. Gimme mah shekels!"

My opinion was it really shouldn't matter where an actor or actress comes from so long as they can sing and act and look the part but some people complain she looks watered down.

>Disney
Who gives a fuck?

looked her up. She's a coal burner.

Movie ruined.

She's playing an Arab slut. Takes nigger dicks like Mia Khalifa. Perfect casting.

Hey guys. It's live-action remake cinematic diarrhea that no one will care about 2 weeks after release. And it's fucking Disney fairy tales. Time to grow up.

99% of people who care about this movie only know and remember it because of Robin Williams and a 2 minute song do you really think it matters what message (((Disney))) is trying to send.

>half British half Indian
Alladin takes place by the jordan river. take a map and put your finger on the point directly between britain and india, boom, the jordan river! she even kinda looks like she could be native to the jordan river area.

>darkest white bitch
>white
wow, half white is white now.

My kids don't give a fuck about movies. The industry, like TV, is fucked. As a result, I don't care what unfuckable waste of dna fellates her way to a slot in a film. Fucking degenerates.

The cunts might think that metoo is a victory. That's the stupidity of them. They don't know the difference between a battle and a war.

They could literally cast the saudi princess instead

Wasn't Aladdin originally a Chinese/ ambiguously eastern story anyway and wasn't actually Arabian or Persian?

actually a qt , but she needs MakeApp removal asap

Jaffar will probably be a blonde white guy and Genie will be a black guy.

Arradin?

jasmine was royalty, so it makes sense that she'd be lighter than average

Artificial face. Glossy all over.

What is that? Does it add acne?

Le AIDS face.

Who cares.. we're gonna have airborne ebola pretty soon

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/12/19/571744856/nih-lifts-ban-on-research-that-could-make-deadly-viruses-stronger

Mind==blown

coalburner

yes

not the greatest casting

Is this another cartoon? If so, it should go to the person with the best voice. If its live action, considering Aladdin is originally a maybe chink or perhaps a Uyghur and princess Badroulbadour (Jasmine) is a definite confirmed persian sand nigger, it should be the best singer who is also brownish. Looks like they did just fine. If this were a story about a nordic princess they would cast a nigger and she would be swooning for a kike who sings a song about the superiority of the jews.

>the slave is black
I'd support that

face/wrestler herpes from all those semen "cumshot" facials she's taken

someone do a MakeApp

Let the niggers have the mongrels. We should encourage niggers to take our mongrels

I don't think so. It was always broadly based on One Thousand and One Nights

>Movie ruined
The movie was ruined the moment they decided to make a live action Aladdin.

It doesn't matter, white women get a pass for anything, they're at the top of the victim heirarchy.

Its more like the owners of the media need white women to vote alongside minorities to win elections. If white women voted like white men elections would be a landslide.

Who actually cares? Its live action, noone gives a fuck about live action remakes.

Films will happily whitewash a female love interest so they can make their usual dark man white woman pairing.

Days without jewish tricks: 0

True

I think fuck all niggers and shitskins and sage

Right, and the media attack is against white men. Not white women, they still need white women to win elections.

Indians are Indo European Aryans you retards. She's full white

In the original tale from the 1001 nights he's described a chinese man in north africa

>Indians are white
>flag
It's not even funny anymore

They mixed with the native indian population when they migrated to the indian subcontinent thousands of years ago. Some of them look pretty white though. They must have a lower percentage of dravidian or whatever it's called genes

Fuck off. Indo-european is just a language family. Aryan is just a word that means high born. The most important thing is that indians are not white. They are shit skins. We should be happy when a negro takes a non white woman.

>Middle eastern
Alladin is a Uyghur or Hui

poos, poos everywhere burger.
are they in every single 7/11 and petrol station over there as they are here?