Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xzkb9bDDgfs
lichess.org/07r7xzXP
homolog.us/blogs/blog/2014/02/18/new-development-jewish-genetics-khazar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were any of your relatives bug sprayed?

No

What is your opinion of the Jerusalem embassy move by pic related?

No they left Germany before that.

Pointless

do you drink blood?

no? lol

>ashkenazjiijdsoj
no such thing.
you are either jewish or not jewish.

Do you support white people acting in their interests?

Do/did your relatives LARP as holocaust survivors and did the notorious liar gene pass through you?

I think it is genius. If the muds chimp, they are reveiled to normies how violent they are. White liberals will have nowhere to go but right. And for the price a maybe a few dozen Jews. Makes sense .

One of the comfiest pictures, ever. Thanks, Jew bro.

Also half Ashkenazi here (on my father's side).
Pic related; relative for proof.

Been browsing here for two years, and although I am a nationalist, I still think think the hatred for Jews is misguided.

Also AMA.

Die please

Do you actually believe you're gods chosen people?

>Jewish
>Ashkenazi
Pick one

Fuck you for this
youtu.be/xzkb9bDDgfs

How much are the current jews related to the one's from BCE time?
Can you link back your heritage?

I've tried overlooking the JQ. I understand there are right-wing Jews, like Paul Gottfried. At the same time, Jewish influence in the Left is far to prominent -- from the Bolshevik Revolution to the New Left to Freudianism to International Capitalism, etc. It's all to in your face.

Why haven't you been killed yet?
Also what is your address?

Couth

What are you doing to end Jewish Supremacy?

You have very jewish-looking relatives

>Ask me anything
What faggot let their dog's head hang out the window, far from the ground?

Same question.

Most rational folks don't hate Jews in and of themselves, but Jewish Supremacists (usually hand-in-hand with Zionists).

I'm not seeing a couth anywhere in the US.
Could you be a little more specific so I can add you to the list?
Our death squads are already going to be overwhelmed on DOTR.
You can help us by reserving a spot on the list to be killed first!
This spares you from the horrors of our camps.

Fuck me for that too, holy shit what a cringefest.

The people who receive the Torah are G-d's chosen. If you follow the rules, you become chosen, at which point you would have to follow the rest and be kosher, etc. and so on. Judaism as a religion is more like following rules than it is accepting G-d into your heart and him getting a hardon for you in his soul or whatever.

Sure, if they aren't shitty interests.

Check this out

Why do you continue to do the works of your father, the devil, instead of repenting of your sins and believing in Jesus the Christ?

Wrong. Rational people understand that if we fail to exterminate the kikes we will have multi-cult again within 3 generations, and next time we might not have a Sup Forums to stop the kike.
No we end this one this time.

Not much and all and maybe?

I'll play you in a chess game, if you win, I'll give you my address. If I win, you send me a $15 whole foods egift card to an email address of my choice. What do you say?

Hi Sup Forums I'm not Jewish.

Askanazi anything.

Down to the child kike.
There is no other outcome that doesn't result in white genocide.
It's your people or mine.
So I guess you all have to die.

How about you just give me your address and I mail you giftgas.

Obviously not OP, but as stated half Jew. I'll also answer to kill some time.

Literally pointless.
Everyone understands full well that Jerusalem has been the recognized Israeli capital and that no negotiation will pass without at least part of Jerusalem being kept in Israeli hands.
"Negotiation talk" in itself is pointless because Palestinians don't compromise, and there are too many Israeli cities and towns in the West Bank that borders can never be properly drawn.
Muslim chimp-out was as expected, but quite a show. Mudslimes never cease to entertain me.

Of course, however it depends what achieving said interests entail.

By the way, Germanon, I have dating a German girl from Dresden and will return to the city in a week. German girls are cute, but most are absolute degenerates. Far more than any other country I've been too. Druggies and sluts.

Yeah, that much is obvious.

Supremacy is well-earned. I disagree with that acts of leftist Jews, but I have no interest in "ending supremacy" for I'd be no better than the lesser brown man who looks to actively end "white supremacy". I want strong races to act on their will to power.

Whachu think of middle eastern Jews?
Also - היית פעם בארץ?

kek, that doggo

lichess.org/07r7xzXP

Let's see if you can get gud you 56% larper

I just want you and your people to disappear from this world due to both the slander of Nazi Germany and your people's attempt to genocide Europe.
This doesn't end until one of our races is gone.

parsley, ....

Do you have psychosis?

By law of the golden rule, advocates and perpetrators of violence will be reciprocated with violence.
The only way to deal with the "Jewish" problem, which isn't in and of itself a racial problem but an ideological one, is to get everyone on the same page and isolate and eliminate those who are not on board with the moral philosophy of proper western culture.

I'm talking to YOU advocator of violence.

>Click my Honeypot
>Larper
Learn how to properly fight and not just with guns then call me.

Post nose

That dog in Bruges is jewish?

>can't google the most common chess site out there
>supposed to be afraid of this level of imbecility

For what purpose are white people worth keeping around? You guys are the WE WUZ KANGS of the races 20x over any black people.

It's water below

The Jews started this.
This is self defense kike

So you're not sure?
Or is it a small linkage?

Also ide just scholars mate you. Im not a fan of chess.

where is the word "ashkenazi" in the bible. there is no 13th tribe. youre not judean. youre not an israelite

Next you will say discord isn't a Honeypot

Discord is 100% a honeypot, they put that in the ToS...

Not a kike, nigger.

Also it's not exactly personal. Half the reason I want to see a real Holocaust is because the Jews memed it with the holohoax and it would be cosmic justice, irony, and comedy to see them actually be exterminated.
It's half rational reasons, and half lulz/spite.

We didn't start this because it was true, we started cause it was funny then it turned out to be true.

The Jews it turns out, need to be destroyed.

*To follow up,
On Zionism-- It is not an issue to me, as it is simply a nationalistic cause for the Jewish state. For Europeans, it's a potential way to contain the Jewish peoples who have never and likely will never go away. But also, Europeans need to follow the same model with their own states rather than looking at the state in disdain for its nationalism.

I understand that perspective.
Jewish thinkers have been behind many popular ideologies and political movements. In a lot of ways I feel that Jews have been encouraged to develop with certain mental conditions. It is true that since the time of Christ, Jewish populations have been slaughtered many times within the borders of Christendom. I feel that leftism within Jewish communities developed as a reaction to the type of nationalism they understood had the potential to harm them and their communities.

Those Ashkenazis who claim to be Israelites are a joke. Ashkenazis have more European blood than Middle Eastern blood. And even then, who knows if the Middle Eastern DNA is even of original Jewish/Israeli origin?
The Jewish culture is really what binds the Ashkenazi peoples.

Forgive me, I'm sorry I slandered you with such a vile term, associating you with the Jews.
If your genuinely not, please accept my apologies.

That's fine, but advocating for genocide is not what our cause needs.
We're white, we're not bolsheviks.

Whatever genocide is happening, is happening due to the hands of your own people.
Certain leftist Jewish ideologists have been spouting similar lines for centuries. It is only thanks to the mass rejection of the right with the failure of Hitler and toxic Anglo/American culture (along with a few other factors) that whatever negatives have been occurring, have been occurring.
The Jewish excuse is nothing more than a statement that "your people"-- whoever you identify as your people-- are no more than mindless sheep.

But at least, for both your sake and mine, I do hope Europeans wake up to the leftist/capitalist/communist mind-spell.

>Supremacy is well-earned. I disagree with that acts of leftist Jews, but I have no interest in "ending supremacy" for I'd be no better than the lesser brown man who looks to actively end "white supremacy". I want strong races to act on their will to power.
Part of the problem, huh?

Nationalism/racial pride and striving for greatness does not equal supremacy.
You live by the same rules as the rest of us, or you don't live at all. I'm not arguing for an end to Jewish agency, simply that they join sides with us against their kind (and the likes of others) who believe they can live by their own set of rules, and act on those beliefs.

How long before the gentile world gets so angry with Jewish meddling that they don't have the capacity to be rational about which Jews are supremacists and which just want to get along with the rest of the world?
^this guy right here is already at that point, and I'm telling you right now... He's part of a growing trend.

a literal jew says this who beckoned for the return of a kingdom from over thousands of years ago

I believe in nationalism as a means to supremacy. I believe in supremacy simply because I believe in a Darwinist/Eugenicist approach to life, which, in all cases, requires some sort of supremacy.

However, I do agree with your perspective, and I do agree that any political enemy should be shut down, regardless of in-group preference.

>He's part of a growing trend.
And I'm glad for that, but at the end of the day I am half Jewish. And I simply don't see Jews, at least collectively, as an inferior or lesser race. If I did, I would have little problem admitting it.
In fact, I'm proud of the achievements, IQ, and success of half of my genetic line.
However, if the price I have to pay for the development of what I think to be the ideal future for man means a spike in antisemitism, I am fine with it.

That being said, I really don't think there is much hope anymore for the West.

Wrong, it's us or them.
Bullshit. Your people are paying cash to send migrants to Europe.

Do you know what I do kike?
I study.
I'm at school right the fuck now learning how to make a virus that will kill only your people.
I am driven and I will succeed in my quest even if DOTR doesn't begin, I will still have a way to end your people for good.

Remember Judea, who am I kidding of course you do. Now how about that Gaza Strip

Do you get enjoyment from watching people squirm with guilt when anti-semitism comes up?
I am only half german, with a foreign family name, and it enrages me when I see germans dropping spaghetti whenever racism/ww2 comes up.

You’re not a real ashkenazi Jew. The big dogs of Israel are lumping us into the same category as them for camouflage. You and I are mutts user, but we’re not these Neanderthal desert Negroids.
homolog.us/blogs/blog/2014/02/18/new-development-jewish-genetics-khazar/

When are you going to move to Israel to help save Israel from Jewish demographic collapse?

It's komisch

>Your people are paying cash to send migrants to Europe.
So are your people. In fact, most of "your people" are overwhelmingly leftist and glad to contribute to the decline. What is your point? Are you thus connected to the mental depravity by blood?

>it's us or them
There are more harrowing issues than this, I promise you.

>I'm at school right the fuck now learning how to make a virus that will kill only your people.
You are reaching peak high school angst, and I genuinely laughed my ass off.

African population will triple to 4 billion in the next 8 decades. Even if you live up to whatever childish scientist LARP bullshit you're fantasizing about, do you really think this is going to stop the flood with the ease of modern travel?

And that's only one problem.

It makes me seethe, actually, how ingrained "inclusive/tolerant" ideology is, even regarding Jews. As I've stated earlier in this thread, I am dating a German girl, I've been to Germany and will continue to return.
I'm not surprised that Germany is the worst case I've ever seen of guilt culture, leftist brainwashing, and "inclusive/tolerant" ideologies, and I can tell most Germans aren't even aware of how deep it goes.

Is your mother controlling and oppressive?

YEP

Genetically your people are mostly Europeanized anyway. Be glad that you do not still share that much with your Mesopotamian ancestors. Shitty genetics, I tell you that ... I mean, look at them, filthy savages, the whole bunch! Simply cannot fathom how some Jews still stick to their liberal marxist crap ideology when their people are confronted with the fucking ugly reality in Israel. Ok ok, how can Europeans still stick to that ideology if confronted with the shit that is happening here right now...

>cough

I'm 1/4 Jew and think the hatred against Jews is 100% justified, all the shit they've pulled through the years and the sheer arrogance of the way they go about it. They actually take pride in their disgusting behavior, which makes sense since they worship the grotesque and abhor the beautiful

Actually I'm at my 5th year studying biochemistry, biophysics, molecular biology and molecular genetics.

>cough

>(cough)

I applaud you for your studies, and if you were to achieve whatever it is you seek, I'd be genuinely impressed.
But you did present a fantasy that seems to me to be childish at best.
Who knows what is possible though?

>((*COUGH*))

Hi there fellow molecular biologist! Already know what field you are gonna specialize in?

It actually appears to be simple.
The hard part is getting enough samples of different types of kike dna and rna and making sure it doesn't mutate and just kill everyone.
I'm only trying to kill kikes, not real people.

They can be 40 million for all we care. as long as they out of israel borders. the muslim population in isreal in 14%.

hundreds of arab muslims joining the IDF each year.
In a recent poll 82% of them said that if a palestinian country will rise they will want to remain in isreal.
they know damn well that they will live in a shithole under arab leadership.

Hey ausbro.
When is that genetic revolution coming that everyones always talking about? Bt maize aint really doing it for me.
Is it really gonna happen or is the scientific community investing in fighting windmills?

Synthetic virology

Also Hebrews are Mediterranean whites like ancient Syrians. Ignore all the muh Jewish race bullshit, it’s just ones superiority complex showing.

you are like a little baby

Jewish ancestors from Lwów reporting in

To be precise I want to build nanofabricated synthetics that can target all the different kike genomes, even if multiple types have to be developed.

I also understand the disdain.
However, as I've stated in a previous response, I feel that part of this leftist lean comes as a part of Jewish communities being pigeon-holed into a leftist mind-frame both as a means of survival and a historical reflection on their means of survival.
Another part comes simply naturally from Jewish IQ, especially verbal IQ, which Jews tend to excel in the most. It seems natural that Jews are inclined to use their success and genetics to involve themselves in politics and philosophy.

I have no defense for the actions of any leftist Jew, but ultimately, to me, Jews are not a genetically inferior race nor are they a rapidly increasing race. Ideology can be managed. To me, Jews are a lesser problem in the face of bigger problems and hardly more of a problem than the modern European man/woman.

This is why it’s so easy for people to lump Hebrews all in the same tribe. Huff some zyklon b you egotistical prick.

The biggest problem with the concept of a 'racially targeted pathogen' is that you would somehow have to keep an artificial evolutionary pressure on its specificity.

The only possibility I may think of right now to actually do it is CRISPR-mediated whole chromosome deletion. But how to keep the pathogen from losing its machinery when this process will not contribute to its survival? You would have to find a way to 'force' the vector to actually do its job and somehow tie this to its very survival and reproduction.

*whispers loudly* big jew tits and ashkenazi iq

It's just that if I can solve Jews with a virus, I can solve niggers as well.

kys

Yep. Big sticking point but I have the rest of my life to work on the problem.

Hey could you stop forcing us to cut off babies dicks, it would be nice if you weren't psychopathic thanks.

What happens when the truth about the Holocaust is revealed? Will there be mercy then?

Is your name on the list of the 4.8k antifa that just had their full names work places/schools, and other shit dropped on eightpol?

k, bud.
Your fantasy still seems childish at best.
But if you're going to hypothetically do something like this, please make sure to target Africans and Arabs as well. God knows you need it.

Africans especially make a prime target. Very common, not very intelligent, countries have little to no regulations, and afflictions would spread mostly unchecked in the continent.
Perhaps they would make good test subjects as well. A stepping stone for your real goal, should I say.

How does it feel, knowing that your group of people are single-handidly behind every world issue-either at the forefront, or controlling it behind the scenes-

-is there ever an awkward moment, during family dinner, when you're all like, "So, we have to prevent anyone else from knowing the truth and going 1488"

"Dumb fucking goyim"

(All laugh and kosher milk emits from the large Aquiline nostrils)

In agriculture we may already have a revolution if politics and the population would not be heavily against it due to misinformation and the ugly business practices of some multinationals.

In humans? Oh well, there we still have a long way to go. If I read into the current literature in many different fields regarding humans and genetics I simply get the feeling that many scientists still miss out on the most important points of HOW our biology actually works. Example: our genome is full of 'trash'. Remnants of retrotransposons ('copy/paste'-style rogue genetic elements) and old retroviruses. The latter, also known as human endogenous retroviruses (or HERVs), however, have STRONGLY driven our evolution by shuffling genes around with their copy/paste mechanisms as well as by carrying regulatory gene sequences (ON/OFF switches and tuners for genes). Also, and here comes the fun stuff, some of them are genetically so intact that they may still produce viral proteins. Some are even able to become infectious again if provided by accessory proteins from an actual viable retrovirus like HIV! These things are huge in both how our genes are controlled as well as in human disease (especially cancer) when our cells lose control over their activity. Still, this is mostly ignored by the scientific community except in a few 'exotic' fields of research. Why? Because scientists are mostly lazy ... they will stick to their own field of research, their own echo chamber of citation and peer reviews. Fuckers simply cannot think outside their little box and do not care what other research fields are doing.