Lib tears

>tax bill passed
>Libs BTFO
Post salt

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.talkpoint.com/gold006/120517a_as/?entity=2_02KY00N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao, they have tantrums about anything.

Anything on the reddits?

>Blue wave
I love how dilusional they are

MORE OF MY MONEY STAYS IN MY POCKETS INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR LAQUEEFA'S 5 CRACK NIGGERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>REEE WHY AM I SAVING MONEY
Do it. Protest.

But it didn't pass yet. It passed the House, got revised by the Senate to remove three aspects. Now it has to be passed back to the House again. The two parts of congress must agree.
It was like 237-202 for it in the House though. Very good chance the RINOs wont cuck it.

It is garbage for white working families. The cuts for corporations are all permanent, while the cuts for real people expire after a short time. They sold you out for corporate gibs.

>MORE OF MY MONEY STAYS IN MY POCKETS INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR LAQUEEFA'S 5 CRACK NIGGERS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You think any of these faggots are paying taxes? lmao. They're reeeeeing because they were told to by their progressive overlords.

>protesting lower taxes
could you BE any more anti-American?

I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS SHIT, THE NEW CORPORATE TAX RATE IS GOING TO PUMP HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO EVERY SECTOR AND CREATE THOUSANDS OF HIGH PAYING, PERMANENT JOBS

WORSE THE STOCK MARKET IS GOING TO SKYROCKET AS INVESTORS WITH EXCESS CAPITAL AND MORE LENIENT TAX BURDEN PUT THEIR MONEY INTO EQUITY WITH AMERICAN BUSINESSES

FUCK, I HATE THIS, FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE #TAXSCAM

This is so retarded lel, Democrats are afraid becuase everyone will be thanking Trump as they save massive amounts of money.

See, that's just it. They don't think those dollars should stay with those that earned them. They think they should be redistributed for numerous reasons. A poor black that may end up getting a good paying job due to this only sees a company keeping their money, not giving it to the government to give to him.

Or they're graduate students and are REEEEEEing about not having their remission be non-taxable. They should get over it though. This tax revision is good for the nation. Some of us have to pay some costs. So be it.
I will gladly pay the tax on my current remissions if it means lowering the corporate tax to 21% and getting businesses back in the USA.

Fug this tax break. I save $0. Trump is an evil man. I saw him pissing on my lawn last night.

>26 of 34 democratic senate seats up for reelection
>blue wave coming
>montana, north dakota, missouri, ohio with dem incumbents where trump easily won

can't wait for this wave.

And what is all that at it's heart, friend? Capitalism. What do many millennials shill and desire for? Communism. Does it make more sense now why they're autistically screeching?

Donald Trump got famous bitching about how Obama was a secret Kenyan Muslim and founder of ISIS. Tantrums are basically a part of American discourse at this point.

I'm saving $2000 and I'm fucking mad. Americans hate not having coastal bloggers decide how to spend their money. #LBUEWAVE

Trump easily won Alabama too sweetie

You're retarded. It has to be that to comply with senate rules. It was the same way with the Bush tax cuts and they just keep extending the tax cuts to the people. Even if it was the way you think it is(it isn't) wouldn't ten years of paying less taxes be better than no tax cuts at all?

Instead of protesting, cut a check to the Treasury for the amount of extra tax you think you should pay.
Would be far more effective a protest.

The Senate were by far more likely to cuck it up. See mccain cucking the obamacare repeal.

>Trump got famous from Obama
Nice meme, its not like he has been in movies and television for decades and is a well known businessman who works in property

Dems had to stoop to (((trickery))) to win that state, they can't win anything clean. 2018 will be different, those roastie claims won't work forever sweetie.

alabama was an outlier.

it was more a referendum on the alt-right being degenerates and alabaman's rejecting it for traditional conservatism. it was also a rejection of more than likely pedo degenerates.

jeff sessions in 2008 took 600k votes than moore, so many people simply abstained from voting this time around.

i think the democrats will keep a lot of the incumbencies, but will definitely not retake the senate majority.

Trump was an American icon before that nigger showed his ashy face

Moore lost because you paid a bunch of whores to make false accusations against him. You can only do that trick so many times before people stop falling for it.

>CREATE THOUSANDS OF HIGH PAYING, PERMANENT JOBS

You can't be this fucking gullible can you? CEOs are already blatantly saying the money is going directly to shareholders.

Why is nu-Sup Forums filled with such fucking cucks?

thats your father

>ceos saying
i didn't know there was a CEO coalition harping the same thing.

golly gee willikers sir, what reputable news website did you read this from?

I dunno virginia does imply there some shifting, but things like alabama are just dems whipping themselves into a frenzy. A fake it until you make it type mentality. Still, every single liberal media site/news agency is going to spend every waking minute trying to hang republicans with this, so there's going to be even more blow back than there is now. Plus whatever the russia thing turns out to be (even if it's nothing dems will spin it as trump can't keep getting away with it, help us, vote). Plus maybe they'll re-litigate the harassment stuff in the court of public opinion. So I think there's plenty of opportunity for that wave. The issue will be if we really do see revenue pick up in the us, like GOP claim, AND critically it dems can get votes outside the city, whipping those who voted Clinton into a frenzy probably won't shift things, as they need to convert districts from r to b.

>You can't be this fucking gullible can you? CEOs are already blatantly saying the money is going directly to shareholders

So every single CEO(literally 100%) is going to be doing exactly the same thing? Fuck off. Cutting corporate taxes will create jobs.

>gets robbed blind by soft (((billionaires)))
>"LMAO! THIS IS GOING TO TRIGGER THE LIBS SO HARD!"

>blue wave

Is that like in those maxipad commercials where they would pour colored water to test them?

>taxation is theft
>the government is stealing less money form me now

Sure thing kike.

>Already investigating voter fraud for that special election

Oh sweetie, this has just begun

They don't expire until 2027 you absolute fucking cunt

Normal people with normal jobs get shares as a bonus.
You would know this if you had ever worked a real job instead of making fruit drinks at Starbucks.

>taxation is theft

I remember when I was a sophomore in high school too.

>being this retarded

bottom line is simple;

>6 of the repub, incumbencies will be in tennessee, mississippi, texas, nebraska, wyoming, utah, very easily held
>2 defeats are needed to keep senate majority
>north dakota voted for trump by 38 points, missouri by 19 points, montana by 21 points

the blue wave is technically in place for the democrats at this moment, they can't very much keep all 26 of their incumbent candidates and overtake an additional 5 from these very red leaning states.

i just don't see it happening that easily.

Only post good salt please, it caps at 10k

Libs are just mad they are going to lose their gibs from gutting all the unneeded social programs.

>current administration is such a failure supporters still have to use "you probably liked hillary" as an insult
Pathetic.

>cc.talkpoint.com/gold006/120517a_as/?entity=2_02KY00N
>Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan said higher returns for investors were in the cards.
>"Is it our goal to increase return to our shareholders and do we have an excess amount of capital? The answer to both is, yes," Sloan said. "So our expectation should be that we will continue to increase our dividend and our share buybacks next year and the year after that and the year after that."

>Cutting corporate taxes will create jobs
I expect this kind of retardation form a southerner. The goal of a corporation is not to create jobs you dumbfuck.

Wait...wait...are you saying ownership of a corporation by its workers is the only way this benefits the middle class. We should institute this social ownership more. Good point user.

tl;dr

you lost lmfao

>that thurr be 2 many wurds!!

Yeah, you sure showed me

Then they change it in 2027? No law is actually permanent when Congress exists to write and amend. Not a good argument.

tl;dr

you lost

BTFO

>Quick Vlad, i need your help, i have no argument. come back me up on this post

Again, pathetic.

get 60 republicans in senate then

the gop candidate was acused of being a pedo, clearly an outlier

tl;dr

you lost and will never win again

when americans see their bigger paychecks as a result of this bill they will never vote democrat ever again

so corporations just want to be stagnant right? a corporate tax lowering won't give an incentive to grow?

pelosi had a protest earlier that nobody showed up to, not even nancy herself

>other people not having as much of their money stolen = me being stolen from

>will never win again
>red state already turned blue
>virginia house of reps losing repub seats already

*yawn*
try again

Grow as in make money? Sure. No need to create jobs for that.

>1 post by this id
Sad!

>I can't read

user, not that I don't agree this thing will be bad, but to be clear I don't think the intention is to create jobs, it's to bring in revenue for the government. That is, bring that taxable money corporates have over sea back into the usa. It won't create jobs, I'm fairly sure, or "juice" the economy, it'll simply bring back more taxable money, that's it, and I kinda doubt it'll even do that. They're doing this to fill the coffers, not help people.

>Grow as in make money?

>CA, NJ, NY, IL, FL
>high in state tax rates that are now worse due to cap on deductions
>about 1/3rd of the country

People are surprised most are against the bill?

Time to update the you are here memes. Haven't seen those in a while.

As opposed to grow as in number of employees dumbfuck. Context clues. The conversation has been about the tax cut creating jobs. That's what happens when you jump in trying to seem smart, you look like a retard. Congrats.

You've already explained words are too hard for you.

>I can't read
>I'm forever retarded and a loser

Guess how I know you've never run a business, or even been a manager.

>there is no place you can go to not pay taxes
>you go to jail if you don't pay them
>if you die and haven't paid them, they get dumped onto someone else
>Your consent doesn't matter, you will be taxed

explain to me how it isn't theft.

The difference is those on the right actually do something, Trump ran for President.

People are already claiming they're ready to protest if Mueller is fired. Where were they when Comey was fired?

their opposition to bill is accidental opposition to their own states shitty tax policy

oops

Protesting something that's already been weakly protested and is still passing even after multiple amendments sounds like a waste of time.

Can someone explain to me how likely this so-called "blue wave" is? I see it everywhere and have no idea what they are referring to.

The Left doesn't figure they have a lot to lose. Their posts are going crazy about 2018.

Should have filled the voting booths you dumb cunt

>I don't think the intention is to create jobs

I agree, yet somehow Republicans automatically think corporations having money means it will be used to create unnecessary jobs for no reason at all but just to help americans out of the goodness of their hearts just because.

It's a shit meme that hasn't manifested in any tangible way.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. maybe next time don't vote for a bunch of commies.

>doesn't know what a social contract is

Jesus fucking Christ.

I doubt they think that, at least the top brass, that's just the sell. Again, I think they're just looking for more tax revenue.

>Where were they when Comey was fired
celebrating. the left hated Comey until Colbert told them not to.

Who are you quoting? Why are you redditspacing? A contract you are coerced into signing is not valid, sweetie.

it might happen. Democrats won a couple elections and see it as a great victory. They are even more hyped about winning Alabama because it was a red state. They only won because Moore might have touched some underage girls. It was a very narrow win for Jones too.

Don't expect anything big.

I mean they flipped Alabama

Don't be so hard on yourself.

You tried to jump in and were wrong. It's ok. Move on.

>I'm forced into signing a contract and have zero say in it
So you are saying its okay for niggers to rob you because its apart of their social contact to rob people?

All the politicians from those states won't pressure their governor or others to also cut taxes. Another big cut is the $750K cap for mortgage interest deduction. Average house costs $600K. So now no more writing off interest on a mortgage worth more than $750K, before it was $1 million. The House had it at $500K. If this is going to decrease house prices, surely many would approve of it.

Oh, Republican politicians sure as hell don't expect any jobs from this. I'm talking about the average brainwashed Republican-supporting retard like in this thread. i agree with you completely.

> short time
> 7 years
> can be extended

All you can name are byproducts of growth. I doubt you've ever even been employed.

they can't accuse every Republican of being a pedo. that was the biggest character assination since Trump.

keep in mind they won Alabama and Virginia because they literally put all of their time, money, and media attention on those states, and in Alabama at least, they only won by less than two percent against a guy who they successfully managed to paint as a literal pedophile. However, with that said, the fact that the GOP lost in Alabama of all fucking states is still embarrassing as fuck

Now they have, what, 26 states? I don't know man, they'll be very stretched thin.

Husband and Wife sit quietly at kitchen table at 12:35am. Husband is sore and exhausted from working 14 hours as a pipe welder. Wife is sore and exhausted working three cashier jobs. Their 3 children (5, 7, 9 yrs old respectively) sleep fitfully in two beds In the other room, two are autistic, one is transgender.

The wife hands the tax letter to her husband with a look of resignation and desperation.

He opens it, knowing they only make $74,000 combined and Trump has Fucked them.

Their tax owed is $2,456 less then the previous year. They owe nothing.

Husband slowly lowers the letter down to the table, looks to his wife and meekly whispers

"Fuck Drumpf?"

>the owners of a business get a share of the business' profit
The horror

checked
and the remissions are uni's creative accounting fault
if they paid actual salaries to their grads, instead of to the thousands of useless admin jobs, they would be unaffected

people need to stop talking about alabama like anything but an outlier.

alabaman's are already labeled as fucking inbred rednecks, but having a pedo represent their state in one of the highest forms of office? fuck no.

they want regular conservatives.

I never heard anything about creating jobs, but I also don't hear about how many will benefit from stocks and 401K.

You don't need to be rich to invest either. Robinhood is a basic stock trader with no fees and I don't think a minimum purchase, you just need a bank account. If average American can't understand the basics of the stock market, life is going to be hard for them no matter what.

Won't happen. These autists keep saying this because of Alabama (but ignore that we took PA and Michigan). The reality is though, they didn't win Moore just lost. I guarantee come 2020 when it's the next election, they run a normal republican that takes back the seat. They may even run Strange again.