What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Shit writing.

He's a jobber.

The only character in the Nasuverse who doesn't job is Shirou

What he did to the loli was needlessly edgy and over the top.

"Needlessly edgy and over the top" is pretty much his thing.

Being summoned by the wrong Master.

He's basically Izaya if he was poorly written and the author and characters sucked Izaya off saying he's right and giving him more abilities or asspulls whenever he appears in the series instead of calling him a chunni or thinking he's just some creepy delusional guy that gets pissy because he wasn't invited to a hot pot party

>Archer

He was summoned into a world that was much shittier than the one he ruled.

Too many mongrels around him.

He's actually a good guy surrounded by scum.

Fate route.

>Izaya
>not poorly written

He's the best and he knows it.

his problem was that shirou and saber cucked him

>stole Gil's NP and did it better
>stole Gil's hair style and did it better
>stole Gil's girl and did her at all
I would be pissed too.

This.
How come Gil beats Berserker without problem in UBW, but Archer was killed by using a similar skill, let alone using UBW?

Shirou jobs all the time. His fight vs Lancer at the beginning of the story is jobbing since it establishes the difference between humans and servants.

Mongrels. Too many mongrels. Mongrels everywhere.

Pride and being stuck in the franchise with nothing but Heroic Spirits and the most disappointing Mages ever.

kek, someones mad

Nothing. Gil is best boy

He tried to get immortality but a snake stole it from him. Instead of accepting he tells people that he "gave it" to the snake.

>reach adulthood with absolutely 0 friends in your lifetime
>finally find someone who you can relate to and who you can see as a true equal in everything
>mom keeps nagging you to embrace him as a wife
>spend every waking moment with him and go on fun adventures while sometimes having weird sex dreams about him
>he dies because you didn't want to sex some slut goddess
Being Gil is suffering.

He's a king from thousands of years ago so he rejects notions of equality and thinks the weak should fear the strong. Basically, the equivalent of your average Sup Forumstard minus the royalty.

But most Sup Forumstards are weak fucks though. That's why they try to play on race, history and nationality that much because they don't have anything good about themselves.

Nothing wrong with being a Sup Forumstard though.

name?

Nasu is a hack.

How can an ordinary human sneak up on someone that's A level instinct.
Sure, he was buffed. But she's still supposed to be a much stronger servant than most.

>How come Gil beats Berserker without problem in UBW, but Archer was killed by using a similar skill, let alone using UBW?
TEN NO KUSARI!

There are like 50 bad endings. Shirou jobs ~15 times per route.

Look, it's very simple.

Gilgamesh hails from a time of different morality, where "Being a hero" means "Being a fucking badass" not "Being a good person."

See, Gilgamesh looks at Kotomine, and he thinks - "This is a very interesting man. He's extremely disciplined, he's extremely moral, but he's utterly miserable. He's holding himself back. It's only right that I teach him how to free himself."

It's as simple as that. Gilgamesh wants Kotomine to be true to himself.

I think your direction is right, but your interpretation of Gilgamesh's character is a little off.

Gil never considers any sort of work to be his or to be his responsibility, or even to be something that he needs to know about. This is why he wanders around and pays no attention to what's happening in the modern world across over 10 years. He's not a 'cog in the machine' - he is the King. As the King, he seeks entertainment. If he had people who would bring entertainment to him, he wouldn't seek it himself, but he doesn't.

The notion of Kirei's existence is only relevant to him in that it entertains him, and Gilgamesh reiterates this a few times in Zero. Gil thinks it might be entertaining to see what happens if Kirei 'frees himself', as you put it, so he teaches him how - because there's nobody else to do it for him. And, after the end of the 4th HGW, Gil keeps hanging out with Kirei because he has nothing better to do. Watching Kirei struggle to come to the 'process' of the question which he had answered is more entertaining than taking over a world of zasshus, so that's what he spends his time doing, though he still insists that the world belongs to him. And, when Kirei dies in the 5th war, Gil doesn't really care. I think he goes about as far as "Kirei's dead? huh, sux" in UBW. And this is because Kirei 'the person' never mattered to Gilgamesh; it was always only Kirei 'the source of entertainment'.

So, it's not that he cares or believes in rights, it's that he's bored.

This. Sup Forumstards are worthless human garbage while gil is actually better than pretty much everyone

He's a villain so plot armour must work against him. That's pretty much it really.

Nothing he's perfect the way he is especially in the Extraverse.

>extra
go away

He's best in GO. Lantern-lit boat ride alone with Gil? Yes please.

He's cool in Extella.

UBW is shit

FemGil when?

Angelica, now fuck off

>Flauros:
>You know full well that humanity is not worth it!
>It is full of painful memories! This is the only place in the universe where evolution is accompanied by such pain!
>This planet is crazy. You are all crazy.
>Just how much worth is there in this history!?

>Gilgamesh:
>Once, I saw the same view that you did.
>But we came to different conclusions. Though you had eyes which could see all, you did not see everything. All you could see was sadness.
>Trapped by each and every evil, you failed to see the pattern. It is you who does not know the value of life, Demon King.

Gil a best

His mudfu isn't around to keep him company any more

Goddess got his bro killed and that made him mad. He got back at her by buying the bitch and making her his whore.

Took me a minute to realize that you meant Enkidu and weren't trying to make some bizarre point about Angra Mainyu. fuck mythology

>Gil
>EVER tolerating that whore who got his waifu/bro/brofu killed

The most disgusting part of GO, and that's saying something.

Don't forget the fact that she's totally tsundere for him.
I'm honestly surprised that we haven't gotten a hatefuck doujin of the two yet.

He declined that filthy goddess vagina on the Epic, so it's totally out of character even for nasuverse.

>making her his whore
He gives (You) gems to seduce her with so she stays away from him.

>tohsaka rin pleases (you) for money

>Spends most of life being treated and acting as the pinnacle of existence
>Finally finds someone he can relate to
>Bitchy god offs his only friend so he gets terrified of death then dies
>Wakes up in the future
>Finds interest in a girl
>Gets cucked hard by a guy whose only ability is literally his power but better

Gil is truly a tragic character.

>literally his power but better
don't

GO doesn't care about anything but whoring out the characters as much as possible.

See what they did to Rin (and others): shove a god in them so you have an excuse to make them servants.

He's what a Sup Forumstard would be if they had the power to back what they're saying.

>Accordingly, his compatibility with the notorious wallet-drainer Rin is… THE BEST.…But let's keep that a secret between you and me, okay?
He aimed for the wrong girl.

Gil doesn't care about her, he's too busy doing other shit. Enkidu is the one who hates her and tries to kill her.
Caster Gilgamesh is also for Guda and gets angry when he thinks you don't want to spend time with him.

Everyone is for Guda.
The jackhammer and Tohno gland got nothing on this.

He's a sociopath with a superiority complex who isn't used to not being able to get exactly what he wants.

because Enkidude

Caster Gil is based

A good king can both give and receive.

I disagree with what you say, so I'm going to ignore it, but that picture incites a question.

What's that fastwheels lines about? I don't recall Gil having any sort of relationship with Kayneth whatsoever. I don't think he even knew that Kayneth existed.

Because Gil is a lot stronger than Archer (and Shirou)? The reason Archer didn't fight Gil is because everything hinged on Gil not taking Shirou seriously. Had Archer fought Gil inside UBW, even without using Ea, Gil would have won like usual.

Gil doesn't even need Ea or Enkidu or his armour to defeat Shirou or Archer, he just needs to stop fucking around. GoB is perfectly capable of overwhelming whatever Shirou can bring up if actually used with a modicum of effort.

Nothing, he's perfect the way he is. Anyone who says otherwise is nothing but a lowly mongrel.

Rin exists for getting things shoved into her, though.

Did you not pay attention to UBW? Berserker was too preoccupied with protecting Illya.
Gil even outright admits he probably would have won if he ignored her.

>fuck I'm getting really sick of these redraws
>whatever, I'm just gonna put 15px stroke on the text
>don't like it, you can fuck off

Say, since we're vaguely on the topic of Zero:

Why are there no real scans of the manga? I was not particularly surprised to find that the series wasn't fully scanlated, but I was somewhat interested in making its completion a reality, so I was shocked to find that it was never even completely scanned, much less scanned *well*.

Does anyone know what the deal with the Zero manga is? Why do the scans stop being of passable quality at like v5, and stop altogether at v11? If someone can simply get decent scans of Zero that last to the end, I'd be amicable to the idea of working hard on a renewed scanlation.

>Gil even outright admits he probably would have won if he ignored her.
Seems like you were the one not paying attention. He never said anything like that, he said he'd have a chance if he did. He still wouldn't have won though, even without being gimped by the berserker class, Heracles isn't as strong as Gil, though he gets really really close.

Why are Fate boys so much better than the girls?

Because Archer refused to aim for Ilya and Gil aimed for her, it was the difference in letting Hercules go on the attack or keeping him on the defensive. Archer also doesn't have Enikidu

That depends. UBW in of itself is faster than GoB. The only reason Gil lost is because he went head to head with UBW to prove that the real thing was better than the fake. Archer could have goaded him into the same situation possibly given Gil recognised both as fakers.

It all depends on whether Gil recognised Archer properly. We know he recognised him as a threat given he attacked him immediately after the fight with Shirou was done, but if he wasn't serious enough to at least put on the armour Archer would have most likely won as well (assuming he had enough mana to invoke UBW).

Nasu is an otomefag.

because Nasumashu is a girl

>UBW is faster than GoB
citation needed

This has been talked about by Sup Forums for more than a decade

Sup Forums is not a source, retard.

This is 100% true.

Nakaba Suzuki is the author

Explained in the VN and Nasu has clarfied it in q&a's as well from what I remember.

It's pretty much the only advantage UBW has, and even that would be countered if Gil got off his ass and got his proper weapons out like Enkidu.

that's an explanation, but not a citation

I don't have links, but it's clarified in the game, and another citation is the Fate/Side Material where Nasu explains UBW is pretty much an explicit counter to GoB but is little more than troublesome ability to other Servants.

>I haven't read the LNs

Thought about something odd. UBW can replicate Enkidu, can't it? There's no reason that it couldn't (unless its Anti-God classification changes something), after all, but it just seems weird to imagine. I think Gil would go apeshit if Shirou tried to copy Enkidu but why, then, did he pull Ea before even trying Enkidu?

The hell did the chain come from, anyway?

I think that if Shirou replicated Enkidu Gil would absolutely balls to the walls apeshit and full power Ea straight away (which without Enkidu counteracting it might very well end the world).

Shrou needs to understand the materials of what he is projecting (which is why he couldn't projec Ea). Since Enkidu is a divine chain he doesn't understand the materials.

If it isn't then we never got to see an apeshit Gil.

>The hell did the chain come from, anyway?
Isn't it literally Enikidu

Probably Enkidu's remains. Kingu using Enkidu's body transforms into chains to bind Tiamat after all.