One Punch Man

Mangastream out.

Sandnigger is kill.

Are we finally back to business? S2 finale should cover Garou/WDM and probably something with that Orochi guy, MA retreating.

We're THIS close to the MA raid, I can't fucking believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/k9erh
ustream.tv/embed/13457243?html5ui
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18088
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18089
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18092
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We're THIS close to the MA raid,

We won't even be back to the webcomic parts before easily one volume and a half though. Then there is the whole Orochi thing but this might as well be into the MA raid part. Or not.

Realistically it's going to take Murata at least a year to reach the raid part. You never know what other filler ONE's gonna add before it.

I will be really dissapointed if all these charachter were introduced just to be fodder. At least the choze fight could have been longer.

There are a number of plot threads to tie up or continue before the raid happens

and you can't count Suiryu out yet. Whether he manages to escape, is rescued, there's an interruption, or even has more development in some manner, there are a number of ways it can continue.

I know any thread related to fighting series is full of people obsessed with characters and fans getting BTFO but try and suppress your inner child for now

>We won't even be back to the webcomic parts before easily one volume and a half though
That's a relatively short wait. We could've been in MA like two years ago.

>Were it not for Sweet Mask, S rank would be full of shitters? Atomic Samurai's disciples are tough but seemling inferior to the S-classes.

>How do ranks work anyway? I believe there has to be some requirement to enter the ranks, otherwise DudeA would be C#1 and decide to be B#Last. Then DudeB now is C#1 and also wants to be B class, as well as the train of the next seventeen dudes. Now C class only has one hero and B is inflationed.

>If Saitama's passing from C to B says something, is that it's not that simple to grow in class. Perhaps Mask is only there to filter tough dudes he deems unworthy to his taste, but there is none yet. Were it not for Sweet Mask, things should be the same as S must have big requirements to enter. It's just weird that Genos was put there from the beginning, should have started at A as S is considered a wild card class and not just a step further in the ladder.

Every class had settled into mostly stable positions, with one guy hogging the top spot.
Rank C had Licensesless Rider, who did a ton of hero work (Samaritan work) outside of monster hunting at the expense of any training. He outright states that he knows he isn't strong enough for b-class, so he doesn't move up, yet no-one else works hard enough to take #1 spot, so no-one moves up.
B-class had the blizzard group, which colluded to manipulate rankings, and recruited, threatened or eliminated (breaking kneecaps) anyone they thought had the potential to upset things. Fubuki kept it this way because she couldn't surpass her sister or sweet-mask, she is far stronger than anyone else in b-class however.
A-class of course has Sweet-mask, who as admitted by samurai after watching him fight, IS s-class level, but stays so that S-class is maintained as the ultimate weapons of the HA, the "abnormally" strong.
Saitama broke this system because he is at LEAST the second most powerful in the HA, depending on with is done with blast.

damn son, shit is brutal

Suiryuchildren, everyone.

This is a guy who clenched hard against one demon and proceeded to claim that he hadn't bled in a while, which says a lot about his practice quality. The chances of him doing anything now amount to zero and Gouketsu definitely won't take another volume to get rid of. Someone OPOP will take him out quickly and we'll move on to other things.

Nah.

S-class can be recruited from anywhere if they perform abnormally good against threats and eliminate them time after time against all odds.

Saitama's wins just get misattributed.

imgur.com/a/k9erh

>this
>brutal
This is mild stuff.

Wait till Murata redraws DS destroying Garou's rib cage in ridiculous detail and Garou kicking his ass right afterwards.

Too bad, Suiryu was pretty based.

Bakuzan vs Suiryu who wins?
I say Bakuzan due to hype.

Reminder that Suiryu took a serious series level attack head on and was only damage a little.

You aren't wrong, but Sweet Mask is shown to have a kind of veto power. Although that's probably not the best word. Basically, we know that he has at least some say in who ranks up the classic way.

If this attack had hit Garou he would only get stronger. I wonder how Suiryu's damage soak stacks up in comparison.

Suiryu doesn't have the necessary gimmick or even attitude. Basically:

Suiryu: Oh no... I don't remember the last time I bled...
Garou: Go on, hit me, shoot me, stab me, bitch. I KNOW PAIN.

No he didn't, Saitama stopped the attack.

Choze's beam is serious series level attack. He destroyed clouds. Only serious series level and Boros final attack can do that.

You guys checking the stream?

ustream.tv/embed/13457243?html5ui

FUCK YES. Suiryu is still on the game!

DON'T REPLY TO THE CLOUDS FAG for pete's sake

Also Saitama was not even remotely serious against sandnigger you retard

Does anyone know where I can download the webcomic (ONE)? maybe on CBR. I already got the 11 volumes of the manga.

Looks like an album cover, with that Saitama on the back and all.

Obvious bait but that's a cover.

What bait?

That guy's reply to the cover.

He's going to scrap it, the head is too small.

I'm thinking he's way too buff, but that might be the angle

He's been drawing this faggot with a hilariously small head for chapters now.

Suiryu keeps getting bigger and bigger

I half expect him to be Darkshine with a pretty boy and hair face soon

Murata is working on the volume 13 bonus content. That's obviously not the next chapter.

Oh yes, i thought he was replying to me.

Was Darkshine actually a white dude?

Yes. This is what happened to Darkshine

He's just drawing Saiyan Saga Goku.

Replace the fat guy by a ugly kid.

>a nip
>white
Close but no cigar, user.

It's not unheard of.

The Black Bomber exists.

*pretty boy face and hair

He has straight hair, so at least he's not black.
Darkshine is supposed to be a reference to those oiled up bodybuilders, shining brown like a brand new turd.

Oh shit so the translation was right, it wasnt Sup Forums meme translation.

Mohawk Suiryu

Can't wait to see colors and how the background will look.

This will look LIT in the anime.

Meme translations are mangastream's specialty user.

Sometimes it's ONE who's memeing though.

Best attack ever.

based

After watching Mob Psycho, One Punch Man anime looks meh as fuck. So many scenes, especially the flipbook ones, could be awesome, yet they animated them very generically.

Even before checking the last page, this page basically tells u he is around Sonic/Genos level.

yes and turning black increased his physical genetics 1000% fold.

Because Mob Psycho had more budget than OPM? MP100 even looks better than BNHA.

Is Choze as strong as the Sea King or stronger?

was gouketsu always this big? He seemed smaller when he first entered the arena

> so many scenes

name 5 more.

because so many other scenes were better than the manga. watching a 1:1 interpretation of a coloring book sounds stupid

So if Suiryu eats the fruit he is strong as Black Sperm, ENW, beings that btfo Tatsumaki, Atomic and survived a normal punch from Saitama?

Equal or relatively weaker.

Impossible to know. Both him and Sea King lost from one blow from Saitama, that's about what we know. Choze most likely survived because Saitama didn't want to fucking murder a person, in front of a crowd on top of that.

Monsterification changed him, it's doubtful people are that big in OPM.
Still, Tank Top Master size is impressive. Didn't have him and some other characters for fuck huge abominations when seeing them before. Perhaps turning into a Mysterioys Being and into superpowerful humans goes the same way, the only difference being in control. That must be why Atomic Samurai was disgusted by that monsterificated master.

I don't know why so many of you are content with rating characters based on Gouketsu

Gouketsu is Dragon. In his appearances, he hasn't had so much as a scratch and has casually and severely injured an S-class hero and one of strongest martial artists with one blow. Wait until you see him exert himself or take damage before you make more judgements.

Done inking.

Nigger, what? At best as strong as Gouketsu or some low level dragons.

Point granted, Boros' fight was pretty awesome. I think I had high hopes for the flipbook scenes, or at least hoped they were as good as in the manga.
Still, without a particular scene in mind, the anime feels bland. Don't know if it's the timing, colors or techniques they use (like "teleporting"), but I prefer the manga a lot more.

Just got here, how long has be been streaming?

Looks like Suiryu's been infected by Saitama face

Little over 1h30

There was no way in anime hell they were gonna do a visual for pic related without just being a copy paste

I spotted more ring girl appearances in the Bonus Content.

How good of a fuck do you think Suiryu is

I found a thing

>can't draw circles

Why?

You're fucking blind then. He was already towering over the humans when he entered.

theyre overrated

> sounds like a bunch of dogs following you around with all that clinking and clanging

no thanks

>listening to jurassic park music
wew

lol Star Wars song.

Next Chapter: The Suiryu awakens?

>tfw we might get Ring girl and Lin Lin chibis

Last stream he drew some ideas for the back cover, and some had the 3d effect again, and another comic style one, like volume 7.

Jesus Christ Do-S has some thicc ass hips

You will never Dom Do-S

why were we born?

The flipbook pages are web published only, the anime went with the printed volume versions

I do love me some hips

>>a nip
>>white
>Close but no cigar, user.
Japan doesn't exist in OPM.

> an asian
> white
> close but no opium

Not like the quality of the animation of those scenes is related to that.

Is Ring Girl the 2nd prettiest female in the OPM verse?

Psykos exists

Just like Sanic hopping around Saitama looked epic, eh?

The Volume version wasnt as good as the first version desu.

BTW Am I the only one that likes Sea King vs Genos better in the anime than in the manga?

No more saitama face

>The Volume version wasnt as good as the first version desu
I was talking about the anime senpai. Anime ruined Sanic's hopping.

Suiryu better be all in that when this is all over

Saving the budget for the great episode 5, although Sonic looked good vs the Sea King.

Done

>Anime ruined Sanic's hopping.

Not like this episode didn't even get some sakuga, they just for some reason totally didn't focus on this part.
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18088
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18089
sakugabooru.com/post/show/18092

Why is he such a hard worker bros?