2018 cash

So now that trump and gop will cause the second Great Depression you ready for modern day trumpviles?

How much does 1 BTC get me?

> trump and gop will cause the second Great Depression
>no source

garbage

Yeah, I forgot Harding did tax cuts to boost economic activity first. Remember the Depression of 1920-21? Few do, because the roaring '20s more than compensated between economic downturns. And remember when big government was the solution to recession under Hoover? And he raised taxes? And started government works programs? And it worked so well that FDR kept up the same agenda and even expanded it for the next decade? It worked so well the Great Depression lasted until at least 1939. That sure was Great.

>tax cuts cause depressions

Is this the new angle?

>So now that trump and gop will cause the second Great Depression
So many shills tonight

About 32 Beanie Babies.

It has to be. People are going to have go to TurboTax and they are going to see a bigger refund. They will realize that they were lied to.

Onigger sealed the deal with that 10 trillion in debt.
I like trump, he might buy some much needed time but nothing he does will prevent this. If we manage to squeeze 5-7 more years of relative stability and a working economy it would be a miracle. I recommend investing in silver, bullets and strong alcohol.

Pretty much. I was listening to NPR this morning on the way to work and they basically said mostly the rich would benefit, debt would increase, and the cuts are not permanent. Then they started talking about some trans-climate change shit or something.

Last time the gop had this much power was when warren harrding cut taxes from 90 to 20% and lead to the republican Great Depression.

>Onigger

Do you think you are clever saying this?

See

F*** take an economics 101 class you shill mongoloids.

Yeah nice revisionism Hoover wasn’t in favor of bailouts for average citizens. The 1920s was awful, massive amount of crime, kkk run like almost the entire country as a police state. Oh and let’s ignore republicans opposing fdr every step of the way

I think you’re an onigger for obitching about it.

literally this

/thread

>t. econ major

Globalist Banker's Shill

The 1920s were not awful. It was a wonderful time of freedom and happiness. I know because someone born in 1907 said it was a great time.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

I'm planning on getting a dual sport and traveling and living out of a tent myself.