Love Live! Sunshine

Why is Aqours considered a flop by myoozefags when they are selling decently?

Also their First Live just ended so we might as well talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0a_ZLIemU
youtube.com/watch?v=5l5Gyow5urk
youtube.com/watch?v=UxGLkF8gWBM
youtube.com/watch?v=iY4OTFltiNY
youtube.com/watch?v=PtEuGfV9ZTM
youtube.com/watch?v=hBGj2piTkiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it doesn't sell so well as the original

They still can't believe moose is fucking dead.

I actually didn't watch the Live.

was too tired and busy and uninterested.

I love chuunis. Chuunis a cute cute CUTE.

Dia and Riko are the only good Sunshine idols. The rest are at best at least not Mari tier.

Didn't watch the live either since ticket's fairly expensive. And the showing is far from here.

watched the live viewing here.

shukashuu killed it in the live., truly the best girl. guilty kiss is the best subunit tho

>Why is a flop considered a flop

Who knows.

>hagfags resort to argumentum ad populum to explain why aqours is bad

They're piggybacking on an established franchise's popularity, of course it was always going to sell decently.
Now they just need to be able to sustain themselves going forward. I didn't watch the live, but I heard it wasn't terrible, so maybe there's hope.

Shukashuu fucking destroyed the live, from start to finish she didn't seem any tired at all

guity kiss best sub unit

Aikyan and King crying hard at the end made me tear up a little

TOKO TOKO TOKO

You-chan best girl

BD/Satrip when?

I don't actually know who any of them are and haven't watched more than three episodes of Sunshine, but I'm sure they did well.

I like You.

Hopefully there's a rip of the live soon. Waiting for the BD is going to be torture and I don't want to travel 3 hours to go watch one of the delayed viewings with potential autists.

If Chika is a rat
then I now understand why they multiply so rapidly

What's even rat-like about her?
Explain this meme

it's mostly that god awful fringe

Did the Live happen already?

I still don't see it

Is it an American joke?

Yes, blown moose out of the water, japs agree

Yes, The subunit songs were the best part. I like CYaRon! the most but Guilty kiss was the hypest performance for me.

shukashuu on drugs, full of energy from start to finish

I want to impregnate this child

>Sunshine has so many Umi episodes as LL.

Aqours got nice legs

So they didn't announce S2 the live?

Tfw when you'll not be able to experience this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0a_ZLIemU
youtube.com/watch?v=5l5Gyow5urk

I hope they do this to Aqours concert too.

Last BD release

Probably on day 2

Yea announcements will be tomorrow, along with the other new songs like Daydream Warrior

Girls were shit tier.
Last episode of Aquors sucked ass.

So whats your favorite Aqours song Sup Forums?
I freaking love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=UxGLkF8gWBM

they actually performed the shit skit before mirai ticket on their live

Pikkapikka Sunshine Ondo
Taiyou o Oikakero
Koi ni Naritai Aquarium

new subunit songs are dope as fuck

More like assholes. The three dickheads behind ,e could not stop screaming, especially when Ainya and Arisha showed up.

I AM TRYING TO LISTEN TO THEM SING YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHITS.

Reason I generally can't enjoy larger concerts.

>not screaming with them

user that's how concerts work

This, you go to to concerts to enjoy the atmosphere and have fun with the other fans. If you want to "just listen", then you might as well stay home.

If they're screaming every part of the song even outside of the calls, then that would be rather unpleasant for the people around lol. Unless he's talking about the calls and special parts then that's a given part of the live

Why does this anime character look so ugly?

They were screaming before after and during the calls, whenever they felt like it.

its prolly the part when Arisha goes buu buuu buuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hurr durr buuu

Some people just want to rape ugly rats I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=iY4OTFltiNY

Did they ever answered the question who is playing all the instruments in their songs?

Sunshine did better than S1 of Love Live already so far from a flop

Sunshine flopped so bad I could not get a Concert Kingblade today. Such flops.

I love Aquarium, always makes me sing. Daydream Warrior has some sick tunes, I like it.

Yozora wa Nandemo Shitteruno
Pikkapikka Sunshine Ondo

Best part of the concert was Anchan hugging both Rikyako and Shukashuu.

>mfw i have no idea how to tell apart 3DPD idols

youtube.com/watch?v=PtEuGfV9ZTM

Same, who is who?

How long have you been in idol hell?
It took me a while becoming able to.

They are prettier that the muses

You can land planes on Arisa Komiya's forehead.

They are all like 10 years younger than the Muses ones.

pic related faggot

The only reason the kingblade ran out here was because fucking Odex didn't enforce the one purchase rule so the first few people literally swiped every last one.

But what would happen if Sunshine fans want to go with their girlfriend to that concert

Sorry but your right hand doesn't count as another person.

Any link to see or hear something of the live?

I fucking hate that song.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBGj2piTkiM

best song

Aquors will never be this cute

>Yohane botches her shitty ritual and summons and angel instead

Sasuga flopquors

>Summoning Devil Nico with no Loveca

Wish I could have done that, 700 wasn't even enough.

Devil Nico is goals

>Angel
You sure about that user?

That sucks. F2P poorfag here, so I created new accounts nonstop hoping I'd get her thanks to the new account bonus but all those days farming lovecca were for nothing. Fun thing is I didn't get her after trying with the scout simulator for a few hours straight, too. Guess that's what they mean when they say idol hell.

I actually did get her on a second account, with only 50 loveca. Couldn't fucking believe it, 700 on my main and nothing 50 on a spare I wasn't even using and got her.

Wish I could trade her to my main account.

I tried to get Devil Nico and Devil Nozo and I only got Honks

Tried to get Devil Rin and got Umi, Eli and Kotori

Why

I ended up getting fucking 7 Nozomi's, 5 Honks and 4 Maki's and a Pana. I would have traded them all for one Nico, sometimes I feel like this game is intentionally giving me shit rolls so that I'm forced to stop being F2P.

Damn son that's a lot of Nozo (but it's a beautiful Nozo)
I can't bring myself to P2P, guess I'm breaking free from idol hell

What really? They can't be this retarded

Name a Sunshine with a better voice than Dia

Was the live SHINY enough?

yohane

not even close

>7 nozos
>5 honks
That's some awesome luck you have there.

What is it about Maki that just makes her so unattractive?

Her tsundere act

Are you sure it's not because she's a greedy brat?

Surprisingly I got the Rin and the Eli in my first pull, wich I wanted the most, it was a good feeling.

How the fuck do you have so many gems? Money? I'm F2P and runnig out of options to get more.

You just save? I started saving for Devil Nico sometime around the middle of last year, I'm saving on my main acc again for her birthday box to hopefully get devil Nico or some other UR there and already have 100 again now.

Just max bond everything, try hard in events and clear and full combo everything you can on expert.

How worth is it to use gems on events? Is the expended/recived ratio possitive?

If you want to save gems, then don't use any during events unless it will push you to the next reward.

I've never used gems on events, usually place in the tier that nets you a scouting coupon and some gems.

Sunshine's premise was so fucking lazy, it's not even funny. A blunt copypasta of previous seasons down to school closing down as motivation, except this time Muse is Aquors' aspiration. Hell, they didn't even try to hide it.

I usually use them when there's one of my favorite girls as reward, and only if I'm way behind because I was lazy or something.
Sorry for talking about the game here, but the /vg/ thread is awful as any anime related game there.

You have work to do.

She is not greedy or a brat.

>Fetus
What did they mean by this?

They are all doing cute things, and have silly nicknames, then there's Fetus eating a plant.

>Why is Aqours considered a flop by myoozefags
Probably because the Muse girls worked hard for years to earn their success (just like the characters in a way), while the Aquors girls are just riding on the success of Muse.

Do you think you could work hard for three years before anyone caring who you are?

I wouldn't be working in that "field" in the first place. But it must have been very rough for them until things started picking up.