be me

> be me
>never had a white gf
>no reason, just never been with anyone who was into what I like: Anime, sports and videogames
>with Asian, is ok with anime, Video Games and genuinely likes sports
>propose to Asian
>getting married soon

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU FAGGOTS MY WHITE IRISH BLOODLINE ENDS WITH ME!

>IRISH
It's for the best. You're basically a nigger.

/thread

Good riddance. Asian girls are essentially weeding out the weak white genes from the gene pool and creating a new slave race, the Hapas.

how much whiter can you get than Irish?

>never been with anyone who was into what I like: Anime

>can't find other white people that like cartoons
>concern about lust, yet post pictures of having children
Lmao can you make a more obvious shill thread

oh i find white people, just no women that can toloerate anime. ive tried talking to women about the Dragon Ball Super episode and most just run away. this one actually listens and seems marginally interested.

Irish were considered inferior to Anglo-Saxons in the old days.

The American concept of a "white race" is false. There are many white races, just as there are many black races, many yellow races, etc

women dont have to be "into" it, just not bitching about how i spent half an hour watching the new episode.

fpbp

Remember guys, when you Go Asian, you Go Up! Higher-IQ, more attractive, Eurasian blend is sweet af af.

My white race is willing to bomb your white race in the name of freedom. get fucked britfag.

Pray you don't have a son

not really the reason, ive been with that you fags would call "nigresses" that have been extremely attractive to me. We just didnt click an a personal level.

why? I hope i do have a son, i hope he plays basketball and baseball like i did.

Op

Women are for breeding.. raising children.. not for watching anime with?

I find this misinformation a lot on here and in real life.. what's with all these soys who are looking for a "best friend" in women rather than a good genetic match and someone who can be trusted with half of your life?

You can still be friends with other people and men.. I find it odd men want to share their hobbies with the person they have to live with forever, it only serves to make one sides, very polarised, autistic children

Find one family with two people who are desperately in to star wars, or motobikes, or fishing who have a normal family.. pro tip.. you can't. It's autistic kids for days.

hapa sons will probably end up having a bad life especially if the father is beta.

hapa daughters at least will still be well off

>Find one family with two people who are desperately in to star wars, or motobikes, or fishing who have a normal family.. pro tip.. you can't. It's autistic kids for days.

So... by Sup Forumss definition all i can count on for women is procreation? So if i ever find any women who can watch a Football game with me i should dump her immediately?

>we wuz ultimate whyte peepoe
>we wuz white kangz and shit
>we invented potatoes and sheeeeit
>we the u.s military and number one and sheeeeeeit
>we rose up from slavery and gonna reclaim our kingship

I dont think im a beta fag in the slightest. If i have a son i plan on rasing him how i did, with a dad loving sports and liking watching Goku absolutly shitting on Universe 6.

>WHITE IRISH
>WHITE
>IRISH
LMAO

exactly. fuck you and your queen britfags.

Potatoes are the Whitest food of all.

>Implying jews in the Irish homeland

KEK

plz make this a /thread i love making these faggots mad that the white race dies with me.

We weren't fucking allowed to fish, not everyone lived on the coastlines, any potatoes we grew were mostly taken, aide given by the USA was turned away by the British.

We weren't stupid. We just didn't have enough weapons to kill the fucking yanks just yet, but my family saved money and left that shit hole to work in coal mines and die in the work force, and finally be engineers and work on nuclear reactors and shit.

I'm not going back to that shit hole, and I'm glad the IRA killed the fucking bongs. You lads had that shit coming, specially for leaving the faith for some fake church so a king could fuck more women.

Agree 100%. It's good to share interests but it's not the most important thing. Most important is that both let the other have his own interest with friends.

i disagree. In any relationship thats going to last and not lead to divorce and her fucking Jamal you need to have something you can both like and argue about. If that the new GoT episode of the new Star Wars you both need something you can connect on a personal level with. if you dont have that all you have in common is sex which, while fun, cannot sustain a relationship. You need to have something in common or else your long term relationship is doomed.

/OURGUY/ HERE

IRISH ARE THE MOST PURE WHITES

btw can any of you "irish" fags actually trace your bloodline back to the motherland?

>nigger

kek

If she's not a Virgin you're a fucking idiot. You can go to Asia and take your pick of virgin wives. If you're marrying an Americanized Asian woman who's been with other men, you are selling yourself short.

You sound increadibly underage or autistic

>mmmFFHHGMMM THEY'RE SO CUTE AUEUAHAHHH THEY'RE SO WOMANLY
>WHITE WOMEN AREN'T WOMEN ANYMORE TOO ENTITLED EUUAAAGGHHH YESSS
>it's not because I've been rejected by white women and go for the easy choice euuaahg yes this gook pussy

it's almost as if these pictures were made for OP

i know shes not a virgin you fucking idiot, and i wouldn't expect her to be. Shes 26.

...its like ur mad ive been a chad since 2010 and you havnt.

And its not like i havn't gone out withwhite women its just none of them clicked with me on a personal level.

Vividly, the one that stands out most was one that was a heroine addict while we were in High school. She was attractive, but we never had a serious relationship after i found out she stole cars to fuel her habit.

like I said, you could do better. Go to Asia and there is literally millions of conservative virgins to choose from. Why settle for this one?

why "settle" for a women i can watch i football game with then play Bloodborne for a couple hours then bang? Are you serious?

>i-ive gone out with white women i swear and they're just not for me!
>I swear I enjoy black pussy lips and brown nipples with yellow skin haha seriously I love it lol

>likes playing games
>likes anime

You were never worth carrying on your genes anyways so who cares lol

id marry any attractive women who can watch a Basketball/football game with me then still be open to sex after then paly PS4 for a few hours.

idk what

Fuck off the Irish are just niggers turned inside out. At least pick an actual white race for your larp you stupid faggot

hey id be engaged to a white women right now if id ever met one who tolerate me running out of the living room yelling about how sick Ultra Instinct was.

>he's only in it for muh dick
How fucking pathetic are you holy shit
This is nig-tier thinking. So bad that I actually think it's bait, because non virgins know that a relationship only consisting of sex is boring and sex with those who you aren't attached to in some way is boring.

Pathetic cuck kys

jesus you are such a fucking manchild holy fucking hell

Irish are the Ultimate White Race.
I bet you are a filthy Protestant who goes to church presided over by a woman faggot.

if you read the thread you will notice i said any relationship consisting of only sex is doomed to fail. my fiance actually likes watching sports (and i know this because she watches it without me) and tolerates my watching the new DBS episode and playing videogames.

If you share an interest your relationship has a much better chance of surviving.

Watches cartoons and plays video games but calls himself a Chad. Mate if you were a Chad you wouldn't be dating or planning to marry a Asia women nor would you be wasting time on shit jap cartoons and video games.

and likes Sports. Im hoping for a son who i can indoctrinate with a love of all sports like my dad did me.

The love of Anime and Video games was thanks to you fags.

>bangs real life women
>not a chad

k

but that something needs to be something you will always share a love of, not a typical phase like anime. imagine one of you loses interest in that specific thing and welp, it's GONE!

to put it in stupid person terms, get with a girl because you both love music, but never get with a girl because you like the same band

Can she cook and clean, will she be able to have and handle strong kids? These are the real questions you should be asking. Just because she can tolerate you playing video games and watching cartoons doesn't make her good wife material.

>We weren't stupid
Oh please, the Irish are dumb as nails. I've met so many Irish "handy men" who have no clue what they are doing. They can't even install doorknobs right. Dumb Irish flatfoots break and fuck up everything they get their hands on. Jews weren't in Ireland because the Jews only infiltrate successful nations. Not third world alcoholic anonymous meetings. Oh vey, Shamus annuda potato famine!

this

>Already lashing out at yanks

And then Dickie Spencer believes a white ethno-state would work, ever.

Having sex with a women doesn't make you a Chad.

she can indeed cook and clean, we live togeather and she does both. as for "strong" kids idk about that but shes amazing with babies and if my half Asian half White kids talk back to her they are getting a backhand just like my dad did me.

Ay yea, lemme fix that. Having had sex with multiple attractive women.

Good for you then. She seems to be a good women, I would be careful tho, most hapa children I've seen here in Melbourne have been ugly and messed up but otherwise I wish you the best of luck. I hope your future marriage is a good one.

The only game I have for PS4 is Madden. What's the other game I should get? What's the #1 game for PS4 in your opinion?

we Irish are the whitest of all. All other countries bow before our Guinness

Also, CHECK THEM, tater tots

Bloodborne.

I second this. Good Luck user. Marry your Hapa daughters off to some good white men in the future; our numbers are declining.

Is it a shooter or hack&slash?... either way I might get it, need more variety. I was gunna get the new Star Wars Battlefront but i've heard nothing but bad things.

thing is, idc if they marry whites, idgaf. As long as i like the guys/women they marry why should i give a fuck what race they are.

Some of the most scum people ive ever met have been asian, white and black. Some of the nicest people ive ever met have been asian, white and black.

Bloodborne is in the same vein as the Dark Souls franchise. its a hack and slash i guess.

Last thought, THE IRISH ARE THE ULTIMATE WHITE BLOODLINE FUCK ALL YOU EUROKEKS

fpbp

op nothing of value was lost just make sure if you have a son he does not shoot a bunch of people like the supreme gentleman he is k thanks