Gold Experience Requiem or All Fiction

Which one is stronger?

Homura claps

gg

Kumagawa can't even imagine himself winning, what do you think?

>Homura
>Beating GER

GER by default

Why does Giorno always try to show his bare chest?

All-fiction is stronger.
Kumagawa still loses.

>All-fiction is stronger.
It isn't, GER is too op.

How do we know it? As far as I'm aware, GER only nullifies direct attacks, we have no idea how it will react to conceptual bullshit powers like All-Fiction. Or do we?

GER wins by default since even if someone manages to beat Giorno, his victory is forever erased.

Why GER didn't stop universe reset then?
Also, GER can't do shit, when it doesn't exist.

GER only stops damage for user, not for everything else. So universe was reseted, but Giorno was unharmed (I think it was said in some interview).

Gangstar

Then what will happen, when oxygen will stop existing? Or the planet Earth? Or every stand as the class?

Wouldn't this shit cause a paradox?
>kuma winning against a MC
Unless you want Giorno and friends to be wearing handbra jeans

Kumagawa still loses of course, because he will die in process or just won't hit his win condition. It's like those, "I won, but I still lost" situations from manga.

I'd go with allfiction. Bohemian Rhapsody could beat GER any day.

Doesn't matter, we all know Kumagawa will lose anyway.

Giorno will float in nothingness, unharmed and alone.

He will take out the arrow and GER will turn back to GE

It's said that GER nullifies actions and everything that could harm Giorno. In a fight Kumagawa wouldn't be able of use all fiction because GER would erase his action. so he will be just standing in front of giorno like an idiot.

GER has to punch the target for its effect to kick in, so the only important question in this scenario is whether Kumagawa knows that Giorno has it or not.

>GER has to punch the target for its effect to kick in
It doesn't.

Eventually, Giorno stopped thinking

Kumagawa runs on gag humour, he might be Giorno's natural weakness

Probably All Faction, because Kumagawa would change any outcome. Worst case is GER would make Kumagawa die multiple times, only to be changed by AF.
Kumagawa would still lose though, since he wouldn't be able to harm Giorno.

Yes it does. It doesn't do anything to Diavolo until after Giorno MUDAs him, even though Diavolo actively seeks to kill Giorno that whole time, which by your shitty fanwank standards means he should have instantly been killed the very moment GE became GER. It doesn't do anything to Over Heaven Dio until Giorno tries to MUDA him and fails because Dio's punch powers are even stronger than Giorno's.

All this shit about GER protecting Giorno from all enemies and everything that could possibly hurt him is pure fanwank caused by shitty translations. And Araki never said Giorno survived the universe reset. That's on the same level as the completely made up statement "by Araki" that Joseph could beat Dio if he was young and had Hermit Purple.

Araki said that Giorno wasn't affected by the universe reset. So it doesn't has to punch them. also Fugo LN.
I wouldn't take anything from over heaven seriously.

>And Araki never said Giorno survived the universe reset.
But he did.

Fucking cite your source, faggots.

Either Giorno didn't have the arrow with him, or Araki forgotâ„¢

>It doesn't do anything to Diavolo until after Giorno MUDAs him, even though Diavolo actively seeks to kill Giorno that whole time,
He resetted Diavolo's time skip without touching him

No, he punched him before Diavolo attempted to skip time. Diavolo only tried to skip time so that he could survive the MUDA.

The whole point of All Fiction is that it is more versatile version of both Gold Experience Requiem and King Crimson.

No he didn't, reread those chapters. The only time Giorno harmed him after he obtain GER and before the last timeskip was when he shot a scorpion at Diavolo.

Which one would win in a fight: a spear that can pierce any shield or a shield can defend from all spear attacks?

Question is, if Shiki "kills" Giorno, can GER turn the kill into zero?
If Shiki "kills" Kumagawa, can All Fiction turns his "death" into nothing?

No one know. The only thing we know is that Tusk Act 4 cannot be reverted back by Giorno since it cannot be affected by time, just like it cannot be The Worldered