Hey Sup Forums I need a new wallpaper for my PC
Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

astronautsuicides.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank me later fag

not all heroes wear a ca

Take mine, fampai.

Needs more public housing. And many be some Chinese take out restaurant without bullet proof glass.

Heres my wallpaper

Heres a red version, I use it as my lock screen

Fucking retarded weeb.

Czechemslavkia approved

if you dont like the moonrunes then just put your desktop icons over them

Have it in fucking greek or ancient greek you dont put gook language with alexander you retard its not fucking confusious

seven lives for my country
deep Yamagucci

>implying you know how to read either language

It make more sense instead of you projecting your own gay hobbies on to western culture. Grow up

That's supposed to look like the vaporwave aesthetic, you faggot. It was popular for a while, but it died down. How long have you been here, for fuck's sake?

The problem is the jap shit you retard it has nothing to do with western culture its some retard projecting foreign shit because of his own perverted habits

where do you think we are?

The japanese letters ARE a part of the aesthetic. It doesn't make much sense at face value, but if you looked more into it you'd find out that that's it's normal for this type of aesthetic. It's a cliche.
I can see why you're mad, but don't you think you're being a bit too angry at this?

Here ya go

This series

astronautsuicides.com

Heres a higher resolution version of the blue one

and green

it's not about whether we can read jap shit, it's fucking gay man. FAG, you know three dollar bill

and pink

current wallpaper

I see you have "vaporwave" in the filename, and the kanji thing going on, but that's more of a glitch art piece. Adding some kanji and a colour filter onto a glitch art piece does not immediately turn it "vaporwave".

I'm using this from linux mint 18.

what should i change it to?

wow

Use this

"glitch"
You could fiddle around with the image and corrupt it in various ways.