#AUSPOL SUM TING WONG EDITION

Sup cunts. I'd like to start off this thread by thanking for edition name.

Previous threads:
>Donald Trump's US tax cut: What it means for Australia
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-20/us-tax-cut-what-it-means-for-australia/9276116

>‘It will destroy Australia as we know it’: Dick Smith’s warning as population surges towards 25 million
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/it-will-destroy-australia-as-we-know-it-dick-smiths-warning-as-population-surges-towards-25-million/news-story/feb3ccbc6257ac21314e703ce0828b5b

>Will the changes to credit card practices do anything to fix Australia's growing debt problem?
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-20/will-the-new-credit-card-rules-have-any-impact-on-our-debt/9275178

>More than 100 Australian foreign fighters still in Middle East
sbs.com.au/news/more-than-100-australian-foreign-fighters-still-in-middle-east

>OECD warns of money laundering through Australian real estate
afr.com/brand/chanticleer/oecd-warns-of-money-laundering-through-australian-real-estate-20171219-h07emq

>Australian Shares Lower in Walls Streets Wake
afr.com/brand/chanticleer/oecd-warns-of-money-laundering-through-australian-real-estate-20171219-h07emq

>Attorney-General Christian Porter vows to stop foreign political influence
afr.com/business/legal/attorneygeneral-christian-porter-vows-to-stop-foreign-political-influence-20171219-h07op3

>Why Russia and the West can't get along [OPINION]

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/it-will-destroy-australia-as-we-know-it-dick-smiths-warning-as-population-surges-towards-25-million/news-story/feb3ccbc6257ac21314e703ce0828b5b
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/20/09/38/riot-police-take-on-wild-teens-after-party-descends-into-chaos-at-airbnb
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/20/07/53/booze-set-for-price-hike-to-tackle-binge-drinking
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-20/federation-square-building-demolished-for-apple-store/9275498
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So was that thing in Melbourne this morning a confirmed chimpout?

What thing in melbourne?

policeman got injured at an airbnb or something

Is this from today?

Dick Smith finna seething

Australia to hit 30 million by 2030 hopefully

At least Australia isn't run by a communist horse.

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Bring on the Day of the Nursing home.

Just Googled it, it seems to be confirmed as "trashed by gang"

>>‘It will destroy Australia as we know it’: Dick Smith’s warning as population surges towards 25 million
>news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/it-will-destroy-australia-as-we-know-it-dick-smiths-warning-as-population-surges-towards-25-million/news-story/feb3ccbc6257ac21314e703ce0828b5b

This article is actually pretty good. I wouldn't expect to see actual reporting on the news nowadays but apparently there's always some surprises.

For those who've come across the seas we've boundless plains to share

She reminds me of someone

They must have updated the article since this morning. They're saying "African youths" now... so yeah, confirmed dindus.

9news.com.au/national/2017/12/20/09/38/riot-police-take-on-wild-teens-after-party-descends-into-chaos-at-airbnb

alright lads, whats for dinner?

>mfw both major parties will continue to support mass immigration forever

'''youths'''

Confirmed chimpout. 100+ Sudanese.

9news.com.au/national/2017/12/20/07/53/booze-set-for-price-hike-to-tackle-binge-drinking
>hey guys remember how prohibition didnt work? lets fucking try it again!
I hate my government so fucking much.

me in the red shirt

We'll fill their seats with microparties until they get the fuckin point, both parties are shite and our system isn't fucked like the americans so we can vote for a major party after every mini party. This'll happen more now they've changed the rules with the preferencing shit.

MFW I saw a white girl with two NIGGERS today. Made me angry. Fucking racemixing coal burner.

Remember when the Alcopop tax was meant to deter underage drinking

There's going to be a black market for booze soon

It's a tax grab, they don't give a shit about alcoholics.

Peter tried to warn us

BLACKED Australia edition WHEN?

>Attorney-General Christian Porter vows to stop foreign political influence

50% of our politicians would need to be sacked for that to occur.

Does anyone honestly think that China only had one political stooge on the pay-roll? Does anyone actually think that other politicians aren't getting 'benefits' from other countries, and actively seek policies which assist foreign countries / investment / settlement?

How fucking naive do these dumb cunts think Australians are? The unfortunate truth is that the vast majority of Aussies don't give a fuck. Actually, Bureau of Statistics released data a little while ago that states we have a population of 28M, yet of that 28M people only 15M are actually born here. Half of our fucking country (largely poos and chinks) AREN'T EVEN FUCKING AUSTRALIAN.

FUCK THIS SHIT

What about Easterlings?

Having a pie now then I'm going to coax the old love into rustling something up because I have the flu.

BEAKED

It's still legal to make it, m8. Get a still and brew your own.

sleep

Australia is secretly le 56% continent

Reporting, Samoan via NZ. Citizen.

t. Chang here

More like 36%

Dude we are so fucked it's not even funny, I am just old enough to remember the slow decline into the shit we are now. Literally every fucking day I see a new law or regulation that makes life just a little bit harder for everyone.

Top kek a coconut on Sup Forums

Why the fuck do you cunts start so many fucking fights

hello you adorable white suprmacists
i am an asian here (gook not chink)
AMA

and no i won't go back to my own country. this is my country now, not urs.

Spagbol

Any cucktorians seen the hail yesterday evening? Coulda killed someone with the size of those things and how hard they came down. Even my roof got new cracks in it crikey.

We had some fucking hot chips from the shop. Its too fucking hot to cook.

Personally I don't (a record destroys my career) but speaking for my senpai and friends, we follow by example. I was playing rugby on cement courts with the boys and I'd get flogged when I was 15 by a 24 year old if I complained about a heavy hit, then again by my old man. He'd boot me up the ass with steel toes and mum would wack me with the curtain rod. Shits a psycho farm.

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-20/federation-square-building-demolished-for-apple-store/9275498

Some chicken shit and sprouts. I like sprouts.

Based Crapple

Haha sweet. I feel like an e-celeb now I named the aus/pol/ edition.
Come on you neets, gib me patreon gibs.

I jumped ship and moved to Japan a few years ago. Haven't regretted it yet. Did I make the right choice?

>which will bring an extra 2 million visitors to the square every year, according to the Victorian Government

Yes, if only for the climate and the certain knowledge that their fucked-up-shima radiation has already rendered you sterile.

Oh, also, vote Look What You Made Me Do by taytay in hottest 100.
Fuck the abc

Maccas

How easy was it to integrate

Well I speak Japanese fluently and basically walked into city hall and asked for a managers visa and they gave it to me.
So no issues what so ever. Japan craves young blood with an education and will to enter the work force.

I'll kick it of

>Russia and the West can't get along
>ABC news
absolute shocker, mate

Is that even a thing in Melbourne?

It's just Wednesday m8.

Hello Lads.

any good? What's it taste like?

I'm not your lad, mate

Like all home brews: bitch tits and sadness.

He's not your mate, champ

Accurate.

Awsome

My friend who work at Melbourne just told me that people with a brain there will avoid those nigger.

I'm not your champ, pal.

He's a liar. People with a brain don't live in hellbourne

I bet you do a no chill.

>Japan craves young blood with an education
Welp im fucked then i squandered my youth

$5 pizza again.

looks like a meth heads ocd kicked in

I am trying to achieve fluency in Korean. Do you think I could do the same thing? but in Korea.

these threads are seriously the best. australians are legit some of the greatest posters. so charismatic and funny.

Niggers always have white women.
White soy boys with small cock BTFO.
Authority completely side by niggers.
You can du nuffin.

t. Australian

Yep because most poor alcos are white.

I'm done with democracy, need dictatorship.

Wrong.

>Parents are buying apartments for kids as young as 7 because they are worried prices will be in the millions by the time they grow up.

When did you realise Australian housing was fucked Sup Forums?

Seppos are worse than chinks

The virgin triple J
The chad triple M

Evening gentlemen

Im almost a qualified plumber, shits going okay for me since i left the army but sometimes i just get some massive brain fade thanks to having 2 little girls and being kept up all night and make mistakes or dont clearly remember all of the bosses instructions. Thays really the sum of my dramas.

I have no fear fear of losing my job though cause i work fuckin hard and always rectify any errors ive made quicksmart.

Work breakup is tomorrow and it's coincidentally my birthday. Turning 29. Gonna get absolutely fuckeyed on the bosses dime.

I hope all of you out there are doing well.

Other than that id ask, are there any other tradesmen (qualled or aspiring plumbers preferably) that would care to share any advice?

The Chad ABC News Radio.

>how to ensure that your kids can't buy a house
The post.

you probably read the same ABC article as me, other news outlets confirmed apex gang and some other one involved before ABC reported

how to induce panic while dailymail staff offloads their investment property

The Ubermensch community news radio.

Is that show still going?

>people are actually against growing Australia's population
POPULATE
OR
PERISH

There are 200,000,000 Indonesians to our North. That's 10 times as many Australians. That means for Australia to be able to afford a military of merely equal capacity, you personally (and every other Australian) needs to produce 10 times as much economic activity as just 1 Indonesian.

Australia needs to aim for a population of 500,000,000 as a minimum. Only then will we be secure in the Asia-Pacific region. This population should be sourced from natural growth and white flight from Europe and America. Australia should set itself up as the liferaft of the white race.

However we must be careful to ensure the yankees properly assimilate. We don't want them contaminating us with their shitty politics and retarded concepts of freedumb.

it'll just punch her uterus and try miserably to fly away

You speak beyond your years buddy, you'll be fine and you're a good cunt doing honest work
>Other than that id ask, are there any other tradesmen (qualled or aspiring plumbers preferably) that would care to share any advice?
Stay away from the pub m8
There's 2 tradies
Pub fuckups and Smart cunts living well

I don't like bolt he seems more like a wannabe fox news host
Paul Murray is alright though

>white immigration

Not on my watch

i want us to hit like 50 million desu, but all whites and not city-loving soyim

australia will never need to invade indonesia

indonesia needs to cross desert or float in a boat for a couple of months before they reach the main population centres

thats why china is trying to invade financially and ideologically

Australia doesn't have enough water for 500 million you fucking tard.

thanks jew but any military build up will be seen months in advance giving us ample time for burger/NZ/Brit/Leaf backup
>Thinks burgers will let indoslopes take Woomera
Fuck off cunt, your 15 family members will have to find a new way to get here

>live on an island
>that is deadlier than 90% of all militaries in the world
>need anything other than masses anti-shipping and anti-air missile batteries
Invasion fear is a meme, or it would be if we bothered to invest our defense budget into missile tech instead of (((submarines)))

I think so. Just not on Ten.
>Australia needs to aim for a population of 500,000,000 as a minimum
You mean 10,000,000 Indo sleeper agents and 200,000,000 ISIS "refugees" ready to cause havoc?

Not gonna lie, the Apple store (bottom) looks better than what we've got currently. I thought they might be tearing down something old and beautiful but it's just junk being replaced by slightly less retarded junk.

>australia will never need to invade indonesia
Maybe, but we're more secure (and more able to press the Western Agenda) if we can.

So we'll have to buy it. Or desalinate it. Or use less of it. It's a problem that can be overcome.

Fuck yankees. Australia should be moving towards independence, not vassalage.

The fact that we temporarily hold the advantage at this moment should not be seen as an eternal guarantee.

>milk cartons
The dairy industry would like a word with you.