What the fuck is going on? are we in for the greatest happening of all time?

what the fuck is going on? are we in for the greatest happening of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_aircraft
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
youtube.com/watch?v=50ncnomRZO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disclosure is coming.

Project Bluebeam

Problem is, it's podesta and pals who are pushing for a SOFT, or partial, Disclosure.

Full and honest disclosure is the only reasonable course forward, not these jewish tricks which are used to distract and subvert.

Full disclosure also means acknowledging free energy. That's the reason it is not gonna happen.

Energy is the world currency.

The world would be unimaginable transformed for the better with free energy. But the few billionaires who own all the oil and gas won't let it happen.

>lose 12 trillion dollars
>HEY EVERYONE AYYLMAOS!!!
>people forget about 12 trillion

last time a few trilion went missing was the day before 9/11

Space gibs?

>last time a few trilion went missing was the day before 9/11
elaborate

Aliens aren't real, it's all experimental aircraft/drones.

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_aircraft

They're not sending their best and brightest, folks. They just aren't. They are probing anuses, they are abducting cattle and I assume some of them are good ayys. We're gonna build a force field to keep the ayys out and the ayys will pay for it.

Believe me, I know force fields. It will be the biggest, best force field within 10,000 light years. It will make the force field they have on Tau Ceti E look like it's made out of Legos. And after we build the force field we are sending every ayy that is here illegally back to their homeworld. It's time to make Earth great again.

I spoke to their leader, their head guy the other day, and he said "President Trump, you can't build a force field and we certainly aren't paying for it." You know what I said to him? I said "Draxzlor, the force field just got 10 miles higher."

Anyone know why they are admitting the existence of aliens all of sudden?

Underrated pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

weeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee yyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=50ncnomRZO8

I'm guessing the goverment is going to test new spy drones to maybe track terrorists or whatever but it's not legal to spy on citizens so they just go "IT'S UFO'S AYY LMAO"

Tensions got high in foreign relations and the US is tossing a curve ball.

No one starts a war once they find out aliens could wreck their shit at any moment

who knows?
it's a larp, motive tbd.
getcha popcorn.
I figure Friday they'll release their next disinfo.

if you know about free energy, why dont you use it?

Elizondo doesn't know jack shit, and neither does the drummer from blink 182. if it was literally anyone else, it would carry more weight, but with those two fucks it's almost guaranteed to be a larp.

I have read that those /goodguys/ that would like disclosure, also worry about zero point energy tech used to easily create super powerful bombs that would be relatively tiny...

Where's any of the proof though?

>tfw when disclosure finally happening and you just go back to your phone to watch pr0n

dunno...I just read that was one reason why /ourguys/ might still be reticent to disclose ufis, and thus that tech...if it's real

>Former Pentagon official
>Former Pentagon official who led ‘recently revealed’ UFO program
It’s fucking nothing
[spoiler]hope I’m wrong[/spoiler]

>OwO what's this?

>A new genre: Alien pr0n

>fake and gay..kys.

not that much of a speculation desu
there is bound to be other information that can have the potential to fuck shit up beyond our wildest dreams

better leave niggers without electricity i'd say

nothing, no

>cnn

They're gonna call that spending ufo research disclose but actually it's probably just some huge waste of taxpayers money and many individuals are involved in taking that much cash.