Confronted by Leftists

I'm good friends with a guy that's a professor at a major American university (a Big Ten college). I work for the same university in a blue-collar service job. Tonight, my friend attacked me verbally because I said I wasn't a feminist. I told him I believed women deserved the same chances as men. He talked about the gender pay gap. I politely refused to acknowledge its existence. He said I was a sexist. He said that because I was white (he's white, and earns twice as much as I do) I was too priveleged to see my privelege, and I was a bigot for not accepting it.
This guy is my friend, Sup Forums, we're actual friends, but now he treats me like an enemy because he's part or the intellectual elite at a liberal arts college. Shit, he doesn't even teach anything political. He teaches sound design and music production, something that should be devoid of politics. And I work in a hotel on the university's campus. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
polskawalczaca.com/library/hereticpress_The U.S. Federal Reserve The Creature from Jekyll Island.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>because I was white (he's white, and earns twice as much as I do) I was too priveleged to see my privelege, and I was a bigot for not accepting it.
>This guy is my friend, Sup Forums, we're actual friends

Is he?

He's not your friend, he was never your friend.

He's a really solid dude, except for his brainwashing. Over the course of the last year or so (Trump Timeline), he's become more political and less relatable. Prior to that, we were great friends. I don't want to lose this guy as a bro because he's fallen prey to a temporary political plot.

He's not your fucking friend if he calls you a bigot for stating facts.

It's nothing new for leftists to berate the working class for being stupid and inferior in their eyes. It's pretty much all I expect from them at this point.

Time to get new friends kiddo

Then check him on his bullshit in a different environment.

Sometimes people just wear that shit when they're in a certain environment, because the whole mentality is literally rooted in the expectations of others (and receiving dopamine from affirmation for conforming to what you think other people want)

He's been mindraped by whatever media he consumes. We all do that sometimes. That said, the gender pay gap is largely a myth.

Ask him what he does to help make the ''gender pay gap'' better.
Tell him you are aware of the type of money a professor makes and whether he donates or gives any to women who are working jobs where he feels this is an issue.
If he backtracks, diverts or generalizes he's not worth having as a friend. Surround yourself with people who inspire you and believe in you, not cunts desperate for leftist dreadlocked pussy

>Sometimes people just wear that shit when they're in a certain environment, because the whole mentality is literally rooted in the expectations of others (and receiving dopamine from affirmation for conforming to what you think other people want)

This kills the leftist to call attention to it, holy shit.

You know what to do, OP. You know what to do!

He's not your friend now. Tough it out.

That sucks. I can only imagine how many friendships have been killed by the hyper politicization of everything in the past couple years. If you really want to maintain a friendship with him, maybe you should try to emphasize the importance of mature political discussion and let him know you're entitled to your own opinion and are willing to defend it in debate. Respectful debates between educated and open minded people can be an incredibly rewarding thing for all parties involved.

Honestly man, a guy that treast you like shit like this over some political garbage isn't a friend. Get some new friends in your department and don't bring up politics. The closest I get is talking guns with other IT guys.

The discourse started because he mentioned late night talk show hosts, and I brought up the fact that Jimmy Kimmel used to host The Man Show, how it was a show about tits and beer, all that. He got kinda bootybothered, and it just went downhill from there. We've had plenty of intellectual discussions about myriad topics, but as soon as something even vaguely quasi-political came up, he became confrontational and aggressive. Even when I ceded talking points to him, he angrily asserted his stance.

I'm starting to wonder if there isn't some sort of actual, serious brainwashing going on nowadays. Subliminal messaging in advertisements or other media, something like that. A guy that's a good friend of mine and has been for a while chimped out on me over a conversation we barely disagreed on. He then proceeded to Huffpost his ass off until I stood up and told him to have a nice night as I walked away, because I couldn't put up with his shit anymore.

Until today, Sup Forums has just been an abstract thinking exercise that I've often believed in. Now, people that I know and respect are attacking me, out of the blue, with this P.C. 2.0 tumblerfornian jargon and asserting that I'm a racist/sexist/bigot et.cetera.

I think this is what people meant when they said they felt attacked by the left during the 2016 presidential election run-up in the US. White people that didn't act like racists/sexists/bigots were accused of all those things by the hard-leftists, despite no outward belief or behavior that supported the accusation. We got called it enough times by people opposed to that way of thinking that it started to make sense. Now, here we are, praying that the 7D chessmaster is going to make sense of it all, and taking stock in zany larps because they give us a false sense of hope.

No wonder I drink every single day and want to die all the time.

Sup Forums is only your friend, bro
now gtfo of here faggot

Who the fuck needs friends like that.

That was me (OP), by the way

Very much this. Words are wind it doesn't matter if he called you a bigot it matters if your friend is a bigot. If you stay friends with a bigot who hates you then you deserve it op. I don't associate with anyone who slanders me or the country or the President.

Tell him to get fucked. He’s not your mother and he has no right to inflict his fringe bullshit leftism on to you, and then make YOU feel like a cunt about it.

He’s the cunt. Tell him to fuck off and die.

placing the party, the doctrine and the programme before your kith and kin will always be the most hebraic consequence in existence

I'm sorry user, unless you have godlike redpill powers this guy is forever-bound to wander the trite existence of a mouth-breathing """elite""", he sees you as below him now.

Yes. It feels SO good to have a conversation that furthers understanding vs a name calling argument. You both learn and understand. Dismissing you was a shitty thing to do. Hopefully he's thinking about it now and realizes he went too far.

(OP)
I'm just fucking tired of living like this, guys. I have an okay job, but I can never seem to get ahead of my debts. My company gets deeper into political correctness bullshit all the time. The only friends I have are turning against me because they're swallowing the daily cultural marxism multivitamin. I'm 31, usually single since my fiancee left me two years ago, working a dead-end megacorp job, and living in a bleak, mediocre, half-white capital city in the upper midwest.

I hope you're right, my leafy friend. We've had mature discussions in the past where we agreed to disagree, respected each others opinions, etc. Tonight was not like that, unfortunately.

Well, you're not alone there user. Do you make really amazing cash? Thats the only reason to stay. Then build a family and get your pride and joy there. If you don't want that then time to climb the ladder and find happiness at another job. But honestly. Get off the booze. It never makes anything better for more than a few hours.

>Teaches sound design and music production

This is funny because most producers are self taught and only go to school to get experience on high end gear they cant afford.

Now sound design, this is where I'd need to see his work.
Anyone can read a fucking manual on a software synth. The most popular synths are subtractive because they're fucking easy to use.
Unless this dude is fucking teaching the math and behind additive, physical modeling, and FM synthesis, then he's just a glorified chaperone who gives his students projects and a place to work.

t. music producer / audio engineer

wait
Ive just reread this thread
OP is a roastie upset over her crush having different views to her
OP is possibly already in the early stages of a relationship with the faggot
all fields lads

This
>paying for college education on sound design when you can bypass 90% of the program by watching YouTube tutorials

t. music producer too

Do not bother, just troll the fuck out of him. Say he needs to go live in north korea or venezuella, where all his people are.

Read up on the new world order. They are the ones responsible for the political/racial/gender divide. Read. Read. Read some more. Read till your eyes hurt. Look up the Rothschilds. Look up George Soros. Get woke as fuck and stay that way. If you're really as educated and well spoken as you sound like you are, you'll be able to redpill your friend ASAP. My mother voted for Hillary Clinton only months ago and now I talk about the fucking NWO every time I visit her, and she listens to me like a wide-eyed child in front of a fucking kindergarten teacher. I can tell you're upset about your friend choosing some sort of partisan affiliation over a true bond between brothers. The only thing I can tell you is that through enough effort, you can bring him back to the light. One of the strongest weapons the NWO uses against us is appealing to our sense of justice. They push their wicked agenda and call it righteousness. All you need to do is learn who your real enemies are, and then tell your friend about it. If he's truly worthy of your countenance, then he will hear your words and believe them. Fight the good fight. Never surrender.

Here's a crumb to get you started
youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
Also, I would recommend reading this.
polskawalczaca.com/library/hereticpress_The U.S. Federal Reserve The Creature from Jekyll Island.pdf

>And I work in a hotel
LMAO, average Drumpfkin. He's an educated intellectual, no wonder he is left wing

For my line of work, I'm doing as good as I could imagine. I know the booze doesn't help, but it's all I've got. No family, no friends, you know the drill.

Dude's good at what he does, smart, pretty innovative. I don't know shit about his field, but he wouldn't be one of the top professors in his department at the age of 33 if he wasn't good.
Nah, mate, I'm not a chick. If I was, there wouldn't be any existential dread about losing a good friend, because women don't care about friendship like men do. I'm a guy, and I'm not a homo, and I'm not gay for my buddy that I had a scrape with earlier.

This isn't a matter of me being a normie trying to catch my first redpill, or needing to figure out a way to vibe a chick into watching Loose Change. I've been here for years, my ideology is sound, my rhetoric is top-notch, I'm very well-spoken...the problem is, if you're going to be a normal person, you need friends that don't live in your hugbox. I've got plenty of friends that don't, but until today none of them have just up and shit their pants with this fourth-wave feminist bullshit like my buddy did. It's a bummer to watch a smart, charismatic, driven guy like him fall victim to the manipulative powers at work in western education.

I went to community college, paid about $2k a semester. I just walked through this course because I got into this shit when I was 15. (though theory 3 kicked my ass, but it was my fault)
Got certified in pro tools, got to play around with a ton of UA, API, SSL, and Neve gear (just channel strips, no $100k desk unfortunately)
On top of it my professor wasn't a teacher, he was a producer teaching at a community college.
I'm actually celebrating the fact they lowered the corporate tax rate, I have been planning to open a studio/mastering house, so this is really going to help alot.

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt he is good at what he does. My point is that there is a difference in knowing what knob to turn because it makes a change in the sound and turning that knob because you know exactly what it does. The most insane sound designers aren't musicians, they're mathematicians.

He can operate the gear and help students learn the software, no doubt. This is arguably more important anyway, But unless he is teaching them about the math behind the scene on these signal processors or synthesizers, he isn't on par with a PhD in physics.
he may be talented, but his ego is probably off the charts if he's calling himself the intellectual elite

Ayy another prodbro, whaddap

If you say so, quickdraw. Given what you say, He might just be an asshole, but then again, you sound like you really care about him. Have you considered that the just might have been having a shitty day? Give it a week and try talking to him again. If he's still being a cunt, then well, fuck him.

Wew laddie I'm tired, I forgot I already addressed you

It's all free speech until someone disagrees.. Crazy how closed minded they for claiming to be So open innit?
Well we won't be back anyway weird spineless freaks couldn't say anything but Fagbook tough

Well he is the one fucking with the friendship if you want to call it one frankly. Ball is in his court.

listen here, OP, I watched a few of my friends go that way, the best thing I could think of is to lay down stigma and road blocks into full blown cultural marxism and leftism my dropping holodomor and gulag jokes.
I am from eastern Europe and I often play the victim card against marxists and ask them how would they like to get thrown in a Gulag to starve to death etc. so it works out.
An endless barrage of hate towards SJWs, radicalized feminists and anarcho-communists seems to be somewhat of an effective roadblock so when somebody for some reason starts to look up some stupid leftist authority that often falls into these categries I simply point that out. Its a good character assassination method.

heres the deal, you need to accuse him of sexual harassment ASAP, before he does it to you.

bonus; paycheck.

So because you're white, you're blind to it
And he's white too.
So he must be blind to it as well.
If that's the case, how is he aware enough to share it with you?
Did somebody non-white prove it to him?
He's still blind though, because he's still white.
Because whiteness = blindness.
He's accepting an anecdotal he cannot verify as truth.

Logical response: God exists. Atheists are too scientific to see the Lord.
You (non-scientific) have proven it to him, but he is still scientific.
Scientifics = Blind.
They must accept an anecdotal that they cannot verify as truth.

This.

Don't associate yourself with these people, friends are a reflection of you as a person.

this guy has real privilege the only one that counts, economic privilege
fuckers like this eat this neo-marxist nonsense because it makes them feel better then you and morally superior

according to this guy you have more privilege then will smith and we both know thats nonsense

>I'm starting to wonder if there isn't some sort of actual, serious brainwashing going on nowadays
>actual, serious brainwashing going on nowadays
>Subliminal messaging in advertisements or other media, something like that
My god, you are fucking stupid. You have absolutely no clue how bad things really are.