Why isn't there a single photograph of the whole continent of Antarctica taken from air? Think about it...

Why isn't there a single photograph of the whole continent of Antarctica taken from air? Think about it, it's 2017 and no one has ever seen such photo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA
antarcticaflights.com.au/
youtu.be/q0r4jNhG9Z4?t=48
earthexplorer.usgs.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's pyramids, structures and ancient civilization remains down there. of course they don't want people there/flying over there.

on a serious note, theres be something fishy going on down there, it blew up on /x/ a couple months ago and I got interested in it, then it just stopped and I haven't heard anything about it since.

literally just google it you stupid fuck, shitloads of results in images

Sorry I meant a real photograph, not some Jewish trickery.

Thought it didn't need to be said really but here you are.

Look into it

If you can't secure a photo of Antarctica, you are not Illuminatus.

>when op is a faggot

That pic is fake because it doesn't show the alien pyramids that house the interdimensional gateways to the astral and ethereal planes. Your digits won't save you.

WHERE IS THE HOLE TO THE INNER EARTH YOU FAGGOT? THIS IS A FAKE PIC YOU FAGGOT.

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA

OP Right Now

Fucking fish-eye lense

>prone
what

i kek every time i see that video

You realize you can book a flight over Antarctica, right?

antarcticaflights.com.au/

the whole of antarctica is illuminated at once? nigga you be trippin.

this is the internet asshole its all Jewish trickery. Give us your address and well send you some Polaroids.

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov

You seriously asking what prone means? I thought Brits were lyrical word smiths. You're trolling us

wheres the hole.

youtu.be/q0r4jNhG9Z4?t=48
does he look prone to you motherfucker

>Literally a whole documentary showing aerial footage at the beginning

Obvious shoop with that round Earth.

I knew you knew better. Mace Dindu didn't stand a chance against that British emperor. Your digits saved you this time.

infra red you dense nigglet

Stfu you raging idiot

Feel sorry for those bastard

>Why isn't there a single photograph of the whole continent of Antarctica taken from air?
aliens. or jews.
im not sure.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

good god big fella

you dont honestly think that the earth emits infrared light spectrum do you?

The amount of radiation emitted by an object increases with temperature, but you knew that you goof.

Woah, that pecker is over 11 inches long? No wonder it ripped through his underwear so easily

its ice, mate.

furthermore the entire continent would have to have been touched by the sun to emit radiation in the infrared spectrum. and as we both know, ya goof, that the entire continent would never ever receive sunlit in its entirety...at least in the time frame for a photo to be taken of it as a whole.

>hottest point is 28.5C
That's a recently dead body with a boner, user.

That black hole in the center of the continent leads to secret UFO alien bases

It's hidden, you dumb asshole.
Do you think the government couldn't put a lid over it and let snow fall and cover it?

You can tell it's fake snow.

i can tell you're a fake aussie

Where's our paid for mod team when you need it??? The goyim aren't supposed to know that the earth is flat that's our big secret REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's a portal to Kaijus

you do know that's how summer works in the polar regions, right?

earthexplorer.usgs.gov/