Sup Forums Video game Poll

Hey, it's the dude who is making the political game, and I decided that instead of posting threads whenever I need an opinion, I'd just make a form, so here it is:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1TWnhWuH0--sbHLN7a4TOrqzZn9ulg--kMQfrKh2MWpY/

Answer truthfully pls :)

Other urls found in this thread:

filteries.com/politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

virus, dont download

You can't download anything, faggot, its a poll

Now I'm spooked, I'm not clicking that.

god damn Croatian niggers can't even troll properly.

I filled it out, FBI

Looks a lot better than the first thing, like that you changed it from anarchist to just an

>Croatian niggers

Pleonasm

>drumpf
>ancap
You are a fucking retard

> not realizing it's ironic

Government issued political satire Video game form
pls answer truthfully
* Required
How many US dollars would you be willing to buy the game for when it comes out?

zero, it's government issued

>Ancap
>trump
pick one. Trump is a statist.

>Sign in to fill this form
how about no?

When's Serious Sam coming out?

filteries.com/politics

Look at this thing, by the way. Might be some inspiration as far as the factions and what they stand for. You can exaggerate it for comedic effect, but the core should be truthful for the exaggeration to be funny.

Poland and OP are in cahoots with this flimsy virus accusation.

I just did a Norton scan of OP's link and it came up with tracking bugs, so if you're logged in to Gmail when you clicked you're essentially fucked.

jokes on him
I'm stuck behind several proxies

It's like obamacare so you still have to pay

Also I don't know why it wants your sign in. Maybe so you dont vote twice or something?

so cringy

>i w-was only pretending!

>doing all of this work
>not just reading the word "GOOGLE" in the link
yeah you're a stupid nigger. everyone should know how google works and if they're signed in or not.
On another note, OP is legit anyways. And no, I'm not taking his survey nor am I interested in playing the game (not much of a gamer), but the original thread he posted a month ago or so was an interesting read. He has a passion, he's trying to reach an audience and accommodate them via a product and tailoring it to their interests. It's hard work and I respect it.

Except it is ironic, you awfully dull faggots. Stalin isn't an ancom and sam hyde isn't an anfash. They're popular meme-tier leaders accompanied by autists who discuss them more than the other two.
>using a EU flag in the Year of Our Lord 2002+15
>calling anything cringey

Keep up the good work, OP. Sup Forums likes to piss on stuff and be contrarian on purpose. I'm not exactly a gamer but there is definitely a market for this kind of stuff. Just don't send anymore newfags here with Sup Forums logos or anything like that please

Some of the options on that are pure gold

>options for laws and penalties
>miscegenation
>fines

Mandatory legal requirement to pay a toll for burning coal

My fucking sides.

Well it is a possible law. That website covers a lot of possibilities, I quite like it.

Kind of sad to see this thread go to shit the way it did, good luck with your game Croatbro.

I just left over a page in exactly what you should do desu.