In what other areas of expertise do we take advice from mentally retarded people?

In what other areas of expertise do we take advice from mentally retarded people?

I don't think he's giving anyone advice, he's just making an emotional appeal to not abort people like him.

If downies are killed their souls get recycled to another body.
It's our duty as living people to bring healthy human body into this world.
So kill downies.

its so clear the message he is reading was written by an SJW

> their souls get recycled to another body.

no, they just die.

>that tard army behind him supporting messenger downie with their downie mana.

Its like a deleted scene from Lord of the Rings

Since that happened, some State passed a law you can now only abort normal babies. If it has Downs you have to keep it.

The fat blonde one looks like an uruk'hai with albinism.

this sick in the head.

kikes literally turn societies into topsy turby downy lands

Ah, I believe our body is only a vessel for our soul. That's why I support eugenics, I wouldn't want to be born in a deformed body.

that bald one looks like he's from seinfeld

That's unfortunate, I'm pretty sure abortion was initially promoted in America as the solution for the mentally inept.

why would SJWs be against abortion, Amir?

>Since that happened, some State passed a law you can now only abort normal babies. If it has Downs you have to keep it.

Downies are easier to mind control, you see?

>one of the only times abortion justifiable
>”lol no you only get to kill normal babies”

If he wanted more sympathy from me he might have done a better job memorizing the speech, although I don't know if that's possible given his exceptionally low IQ.

>"The ca-ca-ca-canary in the c-c-c-c-coalmine of eugenikss"

If you have a mind that isn't capable of memorizing clusters of words in a sentence, making you have to keep looking down at your script every other syllable I very much doubt you have the ability to grasp such concepts as eugenics. You're very right, he's just acting as a mouthpiece for some dirty kike.

It's Ohio... It's a form of Reverse Eugenics.

They'd only be against abortion if it actually had a utilitarian benefit to society aka aborting downies. They'd love to see more white people get abortions.

But abortion keeps these things from popping up. Fuck feelings and let it be done.

if he had written something out of his own downy devices it would sound something like this

"p-p-please. k-k-kill me."

That makes zero fucking sense, literally reverse eugenics. Glad to see our government is in good (rubbing) hands.

Anything to prioritize the welfare of the most inept members of society.

"Doctor, I have no job, no partner, I'm 18 and I'm pregnant. Can I abort.
-Of course you can... oh sorry, your baby is a special needs Downs Syndrome Baby. Those are the only ones you need to keep... Good luck with your life.

This is just sad.

As a geneticist, I don't have problems with people that live with downs syndrome, but it is absolutely retarded (har har) to think this is normal or that we shouldn't prevent people living with it.

This is the problem with how far we have advanced as a society. Acceptance of all people has become so perverse that we tolerate genetic defects that are normally selected out of a population.

I admire his point that, at the very least, he is open to being studied to advance medical research though.

I'd take matters into my own hands and make a little downy moses out of him and let the river take him away in a basket.

It's really advanced beyond "acceptance". If we merely accepted that people are born with defects this wouldn't be a controversy at all. We make efforts to empower it and promote it out of some vague idea that there is virtue in being helpless.

Good for him having enough intelligence to not shit himself and not needing a wrangler with him everywhere he goes unlike other downies I've seen fighting the automatic doors on the subway or screeching at ghosts in the alleys in supermarkets.
Although, neither me or my woman would keep a defect child and no emotional speeches will change that so fuck him and his kin.

For a man with down syndrome, the suit kinda makes him look handsome in a strange way.

He did a great job in this speech. It's a shame that such perverse and corrupt societies (e.g. the nordic cuck-hives) want to arrogate the powers of God to themselves. Like seriously, who in the the fuck are we?? We display every shameful fault, lack every basic virtue, and want to kill people based on their looks and vulnerability.

This retard probably lives a more productive and wholesome life than 85% of the people on /pol.

Maybe nature keeps trying to add more network information or storage capabilities to source code as a way to expand and further develop human DNA. And that to continually rid ourselves of this exotic code every time we see it will confine mankind to one rung of the ladder.

It's childish to hate on downs, leave it to the kids.

College and high-school

>This retard probably lives a more productive and wholesome life than 85% of the people on /pol.
Highly doubtful. Downies should probably be culled. Our eugenics program was quite successful in purging them from the gene pool back in the 40's, 50's, 60's and so on, but now I'm seeing an increase in retards again. The lives of the parents are pretty much ruined, so why not terminate the child in the womb instead and opt for another, healthier child?

Faggots love to corrupt the mentally retarded into their lives of drugs booze and sexual depravity. I've seen this more than once.

Wait what do you mean?

Knulla din mamma din lilla råtta.

>this is what our taxes are paying for

Bevisa att jag har fel ( proffstips: du kan inte)

Id rather have retarded normalfags be killed off first before crippled retards. People with down syndrome are really nice and can contribute to society more than criminal dindus and retarded hoodrat thugs.

>okay going to watch this with an open mind
>"membuhs"
>just ignore the stupid tard accent
>"of tha c-c-c-commettie"
>close video

People with severe prenatal defects should be aborted.

Tards are fine by me good stepping stone for people who want to get into the medical field.

I'm not trying to make this personal. But look what kind of a country you have. And we're right behind you. I think that the explosion of cowardice and faggotry in the western world is absolutely tied to its abandonment of the sacred. When convenience and comfort become more valuable than life... the will to fight and to dare dies in a people.

Just look at all the rape victims and crime victims who won't call a spade a spade because they might lose their jobs over it. I don't have time to really flesh this out in text. But i believe you're expressing a sentiment proper to a neutered male.

He calls aborting retards a "final solution" and closes with "let's be America, not Iceland or Denmark."

Let's face facts, I knew going in he didn't write the speech because people of that IQ don't write speeches. But I thought perhaps they "guided" the writing using his thoughts. Mainly I was watching for the performance, but stuttering pisses me off really bad. Thanks for the synopsis user.

Hey, he is right that it is a final solution.

>medical field
We should replace everyone in washington with them, it would be a huge improvement.

Are all downies retarded? Some seem mentally capable enough to be normal.

Jesus Christ.

Putting this poor creature in front of congress to recite off a speech he didn't and couldn't write, like a trained monkey... the forced virtue signal clapping, the strained smiles from the House reps...

...the whole scene is grotesque. Not because this literal retard has no business before the House, but forcing him there to "justify his existence", as if anyone is suggesting euthanizing him instead of just preventing others from being forced to share the horrible burden his family and community had to bear.

Wasn't that one of the retards from that movie " I Am Sam"?

What the fuck was her problem?

Do you think the speaker tied his own tie? Do you think his shoes were velcro?

literally nothing blank empitness

is it your girlfriend?

probably one of those clip on ties.

Suits are made to make man look good, Pepe. You should try one.

suits and ties are for fake liars,murderers, jews and communists.

I never were them because I dont belong to those categories.

wtf I love Iceland and Denmark now!

Well, if I put it this way: people with down's syndrome as well as shitskins are the only ones I would be in favour of forcefully sterilizing. I don't believe in sterilization of cripples, because they have minds and souls of their own.

They are also for respectable and honorable men. But of course you don't belong to that category either, towelhead.

>They are also for respectable and honorable men.

yeah sure maybe in russia and every other scumbag infested shithole

to me a suit is nothing more than a camoflauge or wrapper to make a piece of turd look more edible.

They work on low intelligence bydlo who are easily to impress for the eyes.

>Bad people wear suits+ties
>Good people wear suits+ties

Yeah it makes you look formal, what's the problem?

This, started laughing at the first stutter, i expected more from someone in a fine suit.

No, see...this means no more nigger abortions; meaning an explosion of the already rapid growth of the nigger population. It's an extension of the plan to outbreed White genes.

There is no hope for the west. You're all a bunch of animals lacking basic empathy and therefore should be killed off.

I'm real proud of you OP.

I truly feel bad for the mentally ill.

I have a lot of compassion for them. I think if there is anything we can do to prevent mental illness we should do it, but, abortion is not the answer.

Perhaps when they develope a way for sperm and egg to be selected that will eliminate things like downs syndrome we can go with that. But to kill a child because it has an illness is no mercy.

Many of these people lead meaningful lives and contribute to society in any way they can. Not to mention they are usually very friendly and outgoing people with nothing but kindness in their hearts.

I often see mentally ill people and think "what if that is God, purposefully incarnated as this person, what if we are being judged by how we treat this innocent soul?".

I don't know user. Have some sympathy for them. They can't help it. Focus on niggers and jews who are fully capable of acting human and choose to act in their evil ways.

>"Doctor please I don't want a kid, I want to drink martinis and continue riding the cock carousel"
>"Ok ma'am one abortion coming right up!"

>"Doctor please, it pains me to do this but I don't want my child to suffer from Down Syndrome for the rest of his life, please end it so we can start over"
>"Uhm you DO know that you're a fucking bigot thats oppressing Downs people right? You do know that they have a right to live too, right? Strap her in boys, she's not leaving without her downie!"