Melbourne: Africans gatecrash party, attack police

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5197109/Damage-caused-African-gang-Melbourne-party.html

Melbourne and their Africans again.

>teenage girls in town for a basketball trip have a party
>roving tribe of Africans finds it
>sexually assaults two of the girls
>police are called
>chimp out happens, rocks thrown, house trashed, cars trashed
>Vic Police do nothing, arrest no one, ask for gatecrashers to turn themselves in the next day

Another week, another Melbourne pozzing.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4983344/worlds-safest-best-worst-cities/.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MTS were just scummy white cunts and a few sick lebs ten years ago now they are nigs. Blacked

you knew them? I wrote with corey.

Funny that a "gang" of degenerate ice-addicts even gets dispersed by African invasions.

Why'd you do that?

Any pics of BBC to help with world building and immersion?

Yahoo7 posted one pic of them, but all news sites aren't publishing photos of the gatecrashers. Either nobody happened to take any, or...

What? You're acting like a nigger on a train, I was asking why.

Why does no one in Australia take arms?
At least in Germany you would be bitchslapped and shaken until you stop doing it and no one would eat you out in the community after witnessing that nigger act.

>disarm the population
>teach them everyone is equal to the point of being indescernible
>instill a victim complex in the invaders
>convince the locals not to breed

Germany's not a good example, Ahmed. We're in no better shape.

Why are you not protecting your women? Now the rest know it's open season on your women and girls.

>australia
>problem with invasive species

It keeps happening!

Well, I guess you need the same kind of poison we have.
The poison that wants to be German.
Or in your case, Australian.
Have you thought about culturally intermixing with aboriginies?
They hate them I heard, and you can all learn to be ferocious like them and they can learn when to be a fighter and when to be a weakling.

>Australia
>arms

Remember to vote for Taylor Swift; Look what you made me do. JJJ Hottest 100

thank you for your diversity and understanding the needs of your fellow countrymen.

Bro.
Take knives.
Build crossbows.
Tell the cops to do their duty to their citizens or tell them to fuck off.
Fuck, I rather would live in an aboriginies reservation and build their infrastructure and let the government have ALL the bad apples they want.
And build an electrocuting fence around.
Like, let the most citizens move there and build their shit, from today to tomorrow.
Just let them prepare.
Fuck man, you are even more cucked than Germany and that tells something.

Actual Melbournian here. There are always teenagers causing minor havoc. Why are you so butthurt about it, OP. Is it because your "gf" has been taken from you?

Also, itt in general why are so many faggots whining about beatup news about minor events that don't matter?

It's a nice sunset tonight here. Anyone else here should look outside for a bit.

>shit hole
>more migrants stir shit
>Rape gangs ensue
>Someone notable gets raped
>A bikies' daughter for example
>Cronulla x32

Just takes the right push.

>you are even more cucked than Germany
No, not really. We don't have as many terror attacks, we don't have as many speech laws, we have fewer immigrants and we have more economic freedom

>Actual Melbournian here
read some stats on SSA crime rate per capita in Melb and then kys you weak fuck.

DAS RITE WHITE BOI
Rioting is abusolutely normal behavior for niggers. How dare this racisst suggest otherwise.

I guess then you are cucked where we are not and vice versa.
I seriously consider whether I should stay here.
Maybe it would be better to live somewhere else after graduating and paying my debts.
Somewhere I can actually stop thinking so negatively.

>read some stats on SSA crime rate per capita in Melb and then kys you weak fuck.
Yeah, the crime rates are minor and Melbourne is one of the safest cities in the world. It's in the top ten safest cities in the world: time.com/4983344/worlds-safest-best-worst-cities/.

The real question is: why are you such a whining faggot and why do you get so mad about things that aren't real, like unicorns?

I hope that everyone itt realizes the full retardation and trickery of OP.

Reported. Enjoy your ban.

>Melbourne is one of the safest cities in the world

Better do everything in your power to change that then.

???

They couldn't arrest somalis using slings to throw rocks at cops, something they admitted they used to attack people with back home, because there were two somalis and they both took turns, and they couldn't prove which one did it.

What this should make you realize is how utterly powerless our societies are to facing barbarism. From police action to law systems, it's not even set up to grasp the idea of this happening. It can't give proper punishment because nobody wrote it for these situations.

Same with the gang rapes. They can't prove who did what unless they're dumb enough to film it or there are solid witnesses, so they walk. They all blame each other and nothing can be proved.

Move to India or China. Their economies are going to thrive in the next 20 years whilst ours will go down the shitter. With or without rapefugees.

He looks 100% 56%

>actual leftypol cuck here

Have you not learned from us?

YOU DONT WANT NIGGERS IN YOUR COUNTRY.
IF YOU LET THEM IN YOU ARE ONLY ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

>Better do everything in your power to change that then.
That's a failed bait and switch, if ever I saw one. Your post is a failed ruse, OP. Just accept that crime in Melbourne is low and that your "gf" actually prefers a large black penis.

Sometimes it's completely OK to be blacked and cucked. Not all of us can be biologically favoured.

Cat 2 is now a regular occurrence in Melbourne. It'll take one of them getting taken down by cops to start another Redfern Riots: African Edition

Tepid bait. Lurk more. Apply yourself.

Are you yourself of Asian origin?
Just curiosity.

>Tepid bait. Lurk more. Apply yourself.
I can't apply myself any further to this matter when you clearly have a micropenis, OP. It's unfortunate, but the best advice I can give is to adapt and accept reality. There are always roles for those who can facilitate but not satisfy.

hey, it's the Aussie hapa!
>there is more than one graff dude from Melbourne on pol

wtf

SSA crime per capita?
Fuck you are a dumb cunt, bet you failed maths and stats in primary school.

>hey, it's the Aussie hapa!
ha well spotted kike bro

Thank you greatest ally. We stand firm against the manlet hapa hoards

Nah, 1792 family arrival here, mates. Fully Anglo. Are you guys mad at a true but dissenting opinion? Do your butts hurt that much?

We've got enough legal guns to sort this shit out, not to mention all the ones that would've been hidden in 1996

Image was deleted. What was wrong with it? Thumbnail looks like a normal nude

reminder this same shit will happen and is happening in other places if this isn't stopped

Nudes aren't acceptable on Sup Forums, obviously. If we're all vigilant we can weed out the degenerates.

Why did all the faggots disappear??

I really, really, really like this image.

Just lurking mate

Why are Australians such flaming homos? Can't even put niggers in their place.

There's nothing quite like a good bump.

Im going to australia in 2 weeks. I guess ill cross off melbourne.

Kebab gatecrashers also stabbed a 17 year old in Melbourne on the weekend see:

I wonder if he votes for more enrichment next election.

Is that a problem? What's the problem?

Good choice m8. Stay away from that shithole
Melbourne is too late. Just look at the police mate.
Melbourne is full of lanky soyboy cunts, it's hopeless.
Impossible to imagine something like Cronulla happening in melbourne.

Hope you got enriched in the ass you daft cunt

Australians are CUUUUUUUCKS!

thing is, other states (like NSW) have way more african immigrants, but they don't do none of that shit here. cause they know they'll get bashed.

idk what the fuck's going on down in melbourne desu. did they neuter their cops somehow? i'd be interested at looking up their local laws there, there's gotta be some retarded cop-out that makes the coppers useless. i mean, most police here are "racist" anglos, yet they can't even put their foot down on niggers. the fuck's up with that?

To be honest if it had been a bunch of white Aussie's, this thread would be nothing but "TOP BANTZ AUSSIES" "THOSE CUNTS KNOW HOW TO PARTY OI OI OI OI" or some other trope. Sup Forums is just another facet of the general population, and for the most part the general population is retarded. Take that as you will.

>did they neuter their cops somehow

If the police act, and one of these Africans dies or even just gets shot, it will be Category 3 instantly. The police are just avoiding that.

Not at all. I fucking hate any cunt that imposes themselves on other people like this. Africans are just statistically more likely to do it, because they lack the physiological capability for higher intelligence and consciousness, and so lack empathy, sympathy, and foresight.

Great, if you were the one voice of Sup Forums that would make your point worth something.

The facebook post said Iraqis?

I’m a leaf visiting family in Melbourne over Christmas, never been to Aus before and I was surprised at how white it was. In Brunswick though, so that might be like the white hipster neighbourhood or something. Seen a few asians, one hijab, and zero blacks. Totally different story in Ottawa where I see more hijabs than blue eyes.

I think the "gang" is mixed.

Different gatecrashing

niggers enriched some Melbourne cucks, is that a problem?
Melbourne is fascinated to be enriched all day every day. When BLACKS enrich them, especially from back, every Melbourne man feels orgasm like never experienced before.

Yeah, there are very white pockets. Those people generally don't see the consequences of their voting habits. White flight is a creeping issues for those people.

You're making shit up, lying leaf. I'm in Brunswick and it's literally the most diverse area in Australia (measured by electorate, at least). Have you walked along Sydney Rd yet? There are people from literally every country here, with major representations of Anglo, Greek, Turkish, Italian, Lebanese, Vietnamese, NZ, and many other diverse nationalities. There's a smattering of horn of Africa people too and a few nearby mosques. Brunswick has some hipsters but that's not the dominant population.

He looks like your average fat British twat now fuck off.

>Gook nigger

No shit. But I'm not talking about those melbournians- this is happening everywhere, even including Perth.
Day of the rake when?
Brunswick is enriched as fuck, nice sarcasm.

Is that cunt out yet

Best part is that they report is as the "partygoers" were the ones throwing rocks... pretty certain it would be the gang of rape-apes.

Lol thats an alpha in straya....ya zhang ahmed n tua are takin it

That cuck likely gets more puss then pol

Soon. He's had lots of trouble inside and been switched from prison to prison.

He might have come out this year or will be in next couple presuming he doesn't do anything wrong again. I don't think he has anyone on the outside waiting for him though because everyone's moved on or died so sucks for him.

You're living in Brunswick? I feel heart broken for you. The population of Brunswick is close to zero.
Population: The number of total human beings.

>Population: The number of total human beings.
I think you'll find that population does not just equal people exactly like you, you retarded narcissist. Thank goodness for that too.

>ferocious abos
uh lad...

Betoota is good place to meet people

Michael Danby, a Jewish MP in the Australian Parliament, has “enthusiastically agreed” to the idea of bringing to Australia thousands of Africans who have illegally immigrated to Israel

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/

>2011

And now we see the aftereffects

why so many threads about Melbourne, who fucking cares what happens there

>(((fully Anglo)))
Kill yourself you nigger loving kike