ITT asian australians only

What should we do with the snow niggers once we have taken over their country?

give our boomers your twelvie girls for 5 bucks an hour like you've been doing for the last 50 years probably.

When I see Australian flag posters that are

>unfunny
>forced and phony care-free attitude
>poorly written

I assume they are gooks. Am I accurate?

Yes we take your money with beautiful asian woman pussy because you know they are superior to white women. But soon we will take over your country and you will be outnumbered dumb white oaf.

No

do the natives count as asian? also did they make a written language after the Australians arrived or is there still no written language?

>but all the gook pussy is being ploughed by anglo dick you stupid chink.

if your master plan is to take our money through sex tourism you should probably sell your underaged flip girls for a higher price becuase the thing I find most indicative of the asiatic mentality is how cheap your rate your daughter's virtues

And you piss away your genes dumbass china have 1.3billion, white race dying. Asian population growing every day in australia while china is 99.9% chinese hahahahahaha. Dumb ass.

I don't care about southeast asia retard theyre not even real asians.

Do you guys get along with the new mainlanders? I heard that in uni aust. Viets and real viets dont get along

>And you piss away your genes dumbass china have 1.3
>just keep pimping out your daughters and buying overpriced property you stupid chink.

Oy vey!

>their country

What did you mean?

Deport those cumskins back to antarctica, where they came from obviously.

Get the fuck out of our continent.

T. Subhuman

I mean, gotta give the fillo props. If he's not dead yet he doesn't do drugs.

lol this white guys iq is obviously higher than the chinks. you guys arent even smart. you have nothing.

>t. buttmad white boi

>Asian "men"
Best meme

That's only in Thailand and the Ph*lippines, aka cucked white worshipping Asian countries from the start wh*Te boi :) Australia, Canada, and the US West Coast is Asian property.

>aka cucked white worshipping Asian countries
You should probably include Japan and Korea there. When I went to Korea I was treated like a fucking god just due to my height, blonde hair and blue eyes.