If women were not allowed to work and be given a right to vote wouldnt it solve all the West's problems?

If women were not allowed to work and be given a right to vote wouldnt it solve all the West's problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no panacea except maybe God

it would make it possible, but then there are shitload of cucks in the way...

Yeah I should have no autonomy over my life and have my life suck so angry manchildren can get laid. Yeah.

>female sense of irony
I take it back OP lock these retards up

yeah instead let women destroy the west, so they can get raped and men can get killed
women rights are literally a trojan horse than men allow in...

Yeah instead I should be beaten by my husband and driven into povety if something happens to him. Do you fuckers live in the real world? Yeah I should be forced to live in a dangerous neighborhood or have inferior healthcare because I have no option to work if my husband gets sick or dies or is abusive.

This is why we must revoke women's suffrage as soon as possible.

When autonomy over youe own life is only possible by forcing another's hand you're probably not going to win in the long run. History is against you gals.

No one said any of that
Also, you know the rules, bitch

Um sweetie, as soon as you have your own all-women army to point guns at people and make those people "give you rights," I will most assuredly grant you them.
Until then, fuck right on off you dumb cunt.
Don't like it?
Fight me.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet

It's been done. The suffragettes did it and so will I.

I will defend my property and if I own my business I will defend it by the gun.

Explain that to Achmed in a dark alley.
I fucking dare you.
And, after he's done with you, after you've felt his big ugly cut equality smashing you in the squish, I once again invite you to get that all-women army together and bring justice to him.
Cause, honey, the men aren't gonna stand up for you anymore.

Very good.
Post it on Facebook, I dare you.

The only thing worse than a woman is a namefag.

when niggers, mudslimes and pacos start wiping white men in your country, and whole state will fall apart(men, mainly white, keep it running), women will drop to their knees and suck their cocks to survive...
delusional...

kikebook lol

>the (((suffragettes)))
kek you really are clueless, aren't you... you think a bunch of kikes and massively gonycentric misandrists "fought" for what you have?? it was GIVEN to you out of misguided sympathy of MEN you dumb bitch

I won't. It would be completely gross to me. I'd shoot before someone raped me.

wtf

was meant for:

assuming thats not complete larping, congrats you will be the 0,5% women who will get beaten into submission and will be raped all day long for killing the conquerors... if you are lucky you will be simply slowly and painfully killed.
go larp somewhere else...

If you feel this way you are only strengthening the way I feel. It makes me think you are a pro rape scumbag

Whenever you say "welcome to equality" I just get angrier and angrier. Well you WELCOME TO EQUALITY when you have to accept me having rights. You only want "welcome to equality" to punch women. Why? Because you are scum. I hope you're in student loan debt for life and your parents completely wreck your life.

How will I get killed if I shoot the perp first?

>you can't rape me like this
>i am stronk woman
>i have rights
>those men over there will make sure of it
>right men?
>men?
>where are you going?
>police!
>help!
>why are you leaving?
>this brown fellow is clearly trying to rape me
>hellllo?
>fuck
>never should have swiped right!
>fuck

STFU roastie the West is dying because we gave you stupid vapid cunts rights, notice how no other civilization in history gave you these rights? Notice how the Muslims treat their women? We should of listened to our forefathers.

You don't get it.
Face shots only.
Let's trade one for one unless one of us quits.
You first.
Then, viola, equality.

lol, you dont have to sign up do draft to vote, man dont have access to some student loans unless they sign up for draft.
you have privileges not equality...
and yes when woman are treated the same way, men treat other men, then it is equality...

Yeah and this country is doing fantastic while places ruled by ISIS are third world.

Oh and before you go on about MUH SOCIETY what is the point of having no rights for the sake of MUH SOCIETY if my life will be worse? The point of fighting for "society" is to get a better life. If your life is worse it literally defeats the point.

stupid bitch doesnt know that after she kills one or couple guys more will come...

You support beating women up but get triggered if a woman has a job. If someone says that welcome to equality or "strong and independent woman" meme to my face I will completely be a bitch. Nope I will not live by your rules or respect them. So whenever you say WELCOME TO EQUALITY all you get is rolled eyes and bitchiness.

>fuck society and other people!
>i want my rights!
>me mine me mine me mine me mine me mine me mine me mine me mine
You are a self-centered vapid cunt.
But don't feel bad.
It comes with the territory.

hmm being a sub wife to a white man, or harem slave to a nignog... choose... the direction of majority of the west is a nignog cock for you...

And they'd go after me instead of easier targets because? Plus I have guys in my life to defend me too. Sucks to be you with your tiny little penis. Ha ha. I bet your mom laughed at your little micro incher.

>I should have no autonomy over my life
>what is mate selection?
>and have my life suck
vast majority of women are happier with children and their chosen man looking after them. doesn't suit you? good, make it on your own self-employed and with no children, entitled whore.

>Yeah instead I should be beaten by my husband
>what is mate selection?
>and driven into poverty if something happens to him
>there was no such thing as divorce before wymyns suffrage
>there is no such thing as family and friends to have your back
>everything is either what i agree with or literal hell
>Yeah I should be forced to live in a dangerous neighborhood or have inferior healthcare because I have no option to work if my husband gets sick or dies or is abusive
>what is family?

Your life will be better you stupid fucking whore. What's so hard about staying at home, taking care of the kids, the house and putting out a few kids? This is life on easy mode. I wish I had life that easy and comfortable. Why do you desperately want to be like men you stupid fucking whore?

Men are supposed to be providers not women, by trying to be a man you are making both yourself and men useless. You're disrupting the order of things because you're a fucking stupid bitch who doesn't know what's good for you. You women are taking half of the jobs in the workplace these are all jobs that can be given to men who are unemployed and increase the wages of men who are already employed because men do a better job than you anyway.

You're self centered too. You want to take away the rights of 50 percent of the population for the sake of YOU.

Oy fucking VEY

> have guys in my life to defend me too
C'mon Rosie.
Really?
In 2017?

>white man build society
>all is good
>women want to decide over something men built
>men are nice, because they love their women, and give them vote
>100 years goes by
>society falling apart...

i know emotions are controlling your thoughts but still to be so retarded...

Men in black masks raid Wikileaks' legal office.

I don't care about order. I care about pragmatism. It's not pragmatic to have no escape options. It's not pragmatic to be fucked over if your husband gets sick or to fall into poverty if he abuses you. To marry a man with full control over the money who won't let me do anything. Do you live in the fucking real world? Or are you this clueless?

trying to provoke me, by insulting my masculinity by saying i got small dick...
now i am sure you are either a retarded kike, or a woman...

Most women are a Jew proxy at this point. So, it would help our cause I suppose.

No, I want culture to work right.
I want women to stop breaking up their homes.
> psychologytoday .com/blog/the-new-resilience/201508/women-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why
I want women to love being women rather than aspiring to be men.
I want culture to stop shaming women into thinking they are only worth something if they have a career.
I want women to love their uterus and vagina and ovaries because it makes them a life-giver, rather than despising them because they might give rise to an "inconvenience"
I WANT OUR SPECIES BACK

Yeah more people should be burdened upon one provider just because of your fee fees. Right.

Oh and I don't care about "majority". I care about freedom. The majority can shove it for all I care.

>implying it matters who you vote for

>Plus I have guys in my life to defend me too
>boasting about being totally and indefinitely dependent on males
wew deluded parasite

>hahaha I have strong men to defend me
>but I am totally able to do it myself
>except when it means I have to work as hard as a man
>everything should be given to me because I reek of fish between my legs
>you stupid men don't understand that if you would just lose all your rights to women the world would be a better place
seriously do yourself a favor and kys

Think "she's" up to a whole dollar, now?

I don't have this magical female brain you speak of. I don't think I'm only worth something if I have a career I want as many options on the table as possible. I'm not brainwashed. I'm looking out for me. My family wasn't broken in the modern times. I literally had the best of both worlds. I wanna keep it.

freedom will disappear because woman resent freedom and responsibility(majority of them)
feminism is simply a shittest than man have failed...

>Most women are a Jew proxy at this point
Kek so true

Phylish Schlafly almost single handedly organized opposition to the Equal Right Amendment in the 70s, when most Americans thought it was "inevitable".
She won.
Unfortunately there was only one of her and jews got their ERA via feminism and gay marriage.
god rest her immortal soul

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A FEMALE BRAIN YOU IMBICILE HOLY SHIT THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE HOLY FUCKING FUCK YOU ARE DENSE

It won't disappear and if it does women like me will recruit your daughters to hate you lol.

No but you think wanting to do certain things is "being a man". You obviously believe in the magical concept called the female brain.

>I should be beaten by my husband
Maybe you learn how to pick good men instead of going by who happens to have the biggest cock within a 3 mile radius of you. ;^)
>driven into poverty
If women were taken out of the work force, the labor pool would half itself, destroying unemployment and allowing the average wage to increase. You have no one to blame but your own gender for causing part of the current economic crisis; and if there was none, and you were not to take up job position men need, then your husband (who I'm assuming you will have learned how to find good men by then) will be able to support you and pay for your every need.
>forced to live in a dangerous neighborhood
How many times do I need to reiterate? FIND. A. GOOD. HUSBAND. Literally 90% of what you worry about would be solved by finding the right man.
>inferior healthcare because I have no option to work if my husband gets sick or dies or is abusive
I'm starting to see a pattern with your amazing ability to find good men.
Congratulations, you are both directly and indirectly responsible for a large chunk of what's fucked up with today's western society, politics and economics.

Yeah being miserable would make the "world a better place". OKAY. Maybe for OTHER PEOPLE LIKE YOU. But not for me. So fuck off with your request.

Not when you are wearing a burka and have to walk everywhere three paces behind your husband.
The West will not survive one more generation of feminism, because feminism stands in contravention to the whole of human experience for the last 100,000 years.
Just because someone told you that without a dick or a pile of money you are worthless doesn't make you worthless.
Now, as a man, you are worthless.

hate me for what, its your grandfather that gave you the voting right that allowed you and fellow "strong independent wahmen" to destroy the west and let mudslimes, nignogs and pocas to take over
dont resent me for actions of you, fellow "strong independent wahmen" and your elders... i am just speaking the truth, and you cant handle it...
typical...

...because women make shitty men.

There isn't a current economic crisis.
Also having some money as a woman is better than having none as a woman so this economy makes more sense to me than another economy where I personally have less. I was literally protected from the falling wages because my family was union. Sucks to be you. I was used to them having lots of leisure time, lots of health benefits, lots of dental benefits and perks. Also not even changing a job and hardly a workplace. Yep.

And no matter how good a man is he can become sick or disabled. Are you fucking dense?

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>traditionalism is misery even though i have never experience and am therefore the very definition of a bigot
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I never asked you to be miserable. I just politely gave you an option to consider which would make everyone's life better especially yours. so please do yourself the favor and kys to make your life the beat it could possibly be

WHITE PRIVILEGE
>WHITE PRIVILEGE
WHITE PRIVILEGE
>WHITE PRIVILEGE
I am telling the blacks on you for your affluent lifestyle.

Muslims are only 1 percent of the US population but somehow supposed to be the majority. You've been watching too much 24 hour news buddy.

low wages, and you vote to bring even more people in, to "help them", and also it lowers wages even more...and i am not talking $$$ i am talking buying power/consumer power...
women...

>There isn't a current economic crisis.
Are you fucking serious? There absolutely is an economic crisis and it's inherent because the system is simply not sustainable.

>none as a woman so this economy makes more sense to me than another economy where I personally have less.

Your needs will be met by your husband you stupid vapid consumerist whore.

Ffs. I finally understand that the modern woman is the problem not Jews.

how much were they 20 years ago in uk, and how much are they now...

https:/ /theestablishment.co /how-white-feminists-fail-as-native-allies-in-the-trump-era-d353d87b8059
They're coming for you.
Soon your vag will not suffice as a pass.
Soon, only transwomen and black women will be allowed to speak at all.
Mark my words.

I'm not affluent. I was working class because I was raised in a household where union protests and politics were common to discuss. I was never in a daycare in my life and almost never had a babysitter. I can't relate to people having parents with 60 hour work weeks at Walmart or no one having leisure time or switching jobs or workplaces all the time.

Why are we giving (you)s to a dumb roastie that only wants attention? Obviously she is not on our intellectual level, all she does argue with "muh feels" "muhh independint wymin" and recurring to ad-homs when she is BTFO, like she did to this user .
Let the roastie be toastie'd

welcome to the club, but jews are the problem because the use women, to destroy men...

Capitalists will give standard wages for a family to live. Feminists, accomplished for 2 people to need to work instead of formerly 1 to live a family.
BIG PROGRESS

>more people should be burdened upon one provider
>one provider
>what is family?
yes, more people should receive resources and protection consensually, not through threat of imprisonment or physical harm, you selfish, parasitic cunt.

>just because of your fee fees
how about because of western civilization rotting from within and exponentially accelerating towards collapse because of parasites like you who unironically feel justified in expecting to receive more than they put into the system cuz vagina and breathing.

>Oh and I don't care about "majority"
>The majority can shove it for all I care
narcissistic, solipsistic, self-centered womanchild confirmed.
>I care about freedom
at the expense of other's rights to consent? it isn't freedom without independence - i.e. independence from big daddy government, you ignorant, vapid twat.

Meh. I'm not totally loyal to the left or the right. I can say whatever I want because I don't have the social instinct. Social ostracism doesn't phase me.

And if you take away my right to own a business or other men's rights to hire me you are also taking consent away. It goes both ways pal.

thx for that pic, i havent seen the graph for purchasing power before, at least in that one

>trips o truth
>I'm not affluent. I was working class because I was raised in a household where union protests and politics were common to discuss. I was never in a daycare in my life and almost never had a babysitter. I can't relate to people having parents with 60 hour work weeks at Walmart or no one having leisure time or switching jobs or workplaces all the time.

You know the first thing you said directly contradicts the second thing you said, right?
>T R I P S O T R U T H
>I don't have the social instinct.
Don't worry guise.
She's just an autist.
Nothing to see here.
Move along.
This will be my last reply to you, sweetheart.
I will however stick around to encourage my brethren, and to watch you twist in the wind, you broken-brained genetic dead end.

I don't care about the "strong independent woman" meme you go on about. All I see are the menz discussing it.

Now it's sad rather than funny.
I advocate picking on uppity ladies, but not disabled people.
Sorry honey, wherever you are.
I was being cruel.

No because I'm not a millionaire. Union workers are working class. Have you ever heard of high proles? I'm high prole. It's not my fault your parents worked 80 hours a week for low pay.

>what is mate selection?
HURRRRRR you dumb cow

also, no one said you had no right to be SELF-EMPLOYED i.e. NOT TAKING A MAN'S JOB but rather MAKING JOBS and PRODUCTIVITY

fucking solipsistic roastie holy shit it's like you can't see ahead of your current selfish desires

She's autistic.
She literally can't even human.
Forgive her.

If a man wants to hire me you are taking away his right to hire me. You want the government to butt in and send him to jail for it.

stop assuming:
>human=man=woman
in reality
>human=man= a beaing of logic and reason
>woman=being controlled by emotions and desires....

If y'all would just repeat for absolution:
>sorry autistic girl
>i hope your long lonely life is forever lit by Sup Forums's comfy pinkish glow

Women and men complement each other.
They are supposed to play different positions on the same team.
When everybody's a quarterback, you run into some problems.

lol feminism forces people to hire woman/black/pacos/whatever other shit, for quotas instead of hiring best person for the job...
stop lying and misrepresenting...

fine then whatever let women work i don't care just kill taxation and never let women vote ever again

women only contribute like 25% of current taxes and use like 75% now anyway, and there's still no draft for women, AND it's obviously human nature to coddle the fuck out of women in all areas of life (in VAST majority of cases), so NO, women should NEVER be allowed to vote

>FIND. A. GOOD. HUSBAND.
Same could be said of mgtows who complaon about their wives divorcing them/taking their money.
>FIND. A. GOOD. WIFE.

because every discussion with or between women always boils down to women crying about their feels and not addressing the obvious societal problems they cause when given more rights than the average child. you know that without logos in your discussion you are completely stuck with pathos which won't make any good arguments
boy it sure is exhausting talking to a child. you women are the caretakers of children for a reason

Traditionally, the education of children was a man's job once children were capable of walking and talking.
It has only been in the 20th century than women have come to dominate the "education sector," to the horrifying detriment of society.

Have you seen Little House on the Prairie? Laura Ingalls was a teacher.

I agree, but complement eachother doesnt mean woman are logical.
Women are beings of emotions, lets not assume you can count on them as if they were men.
As soon as a woman thinks she is better of without man, she will do anything to fuck that man up.
Schools taught women the lie that they are better off independant and free.
And because more people in economy=more consumerism= economy is doing better(supposedly) the think it is a good idea...

Not all, but some.

It's about freedom not about the "strong and independent" woman meme to me. It's about being practical and having options.