>Terror raids: Four arrests as army bomb disposal called in
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-42410084

>HMS Queen Elizabeth: Leak found on new aircraft carrier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42406138

>Facebook grilled on Britain First page by MPs
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42412354

>Brexit: Theresa May says she 'will not be derailed'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42382391

>Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5186797/Britons-Remain-Leave-10-points.html

>Cabinet Ministers clash after Philip Hammond says 'no real Brexit will happen until 2021' and is accused of 'delaying' the divorce by two years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5187211/Ministers-clash-Hammond-says-no-Brexit-till-2012.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimesbrief.co.uk/users/39175-the-brief-team/posts/28794-plan-to-shame-companies-over-gender-pay-gap-revealed
youtu.be/8JxzphVqT6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

British food doesn’t exist

>We regard the agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again

Anime is gay

Educate me since I'm an ignorant greek. How did brits survive without food before your saviours (indians and muslims) arrived?

IMPORTANT:

Start buying guns.

No it isn't., you're gay.

Bump

"My father drove up to Santa Barbara to meet me a few days later. The two of us went to have lunch
at a restaurant in the Camino Real Marketplace, an area that I often frequented. When we sat down at
our table, I saw a young couple sitting a few tables down the row. The sight of them enraged me to no
end, especially because it was a dark-skinned Mexican guy dating a hot blonde white girl. I regarded it as
a great insult to my dignity. How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl, while
I was still suffering as a lonely virgin? I was ashamed to be in such an inferior position in front my father.
When I saw the two of them kissing, I could barely contain my rage. I stood up in anger, and I was about
to walk up to them and pour my glass of soda all over their heads. I probably would have, if father
wasn’t there. I was seething with envious rage, and my father was there to watch it all. It was so
humiliating. I wasn’t the son I wanted to present to my father. I should be the one with the hot blonde
girl, making my father proud. Instead, my father had to watch me suffer in a pathetic position. Life is so
cruel to me. When I said my farewell to father before he drove home, I felt absolutely miserable. I then
went back to my room and sulked for hours".

Shut up racist

Got another one for the lads.
thetimesbrief.co.uk/users/39175-the-brief-team/posts/28794-plan-to-shame-companies-over-gender-pay-gap-revealed

>Be American
>Die because you can't afford healthcare

Quiet form of eugenics

If Corbyn is PM, it's over for Britain

Boris needs to replace May early 2018

Brit/pol/ really isn't better than /ptg/

Christmas is a Muslim holiday

DELET

>have free healthcare
>ruin medical innovation so people still rely on outdated and expensive medicine

Is corbyn thinking about PR voting?

When she states around the country she means greater london, stupid fucking raghead..

Forgot pic

youtu.be/8JxzphVqT6o

youtu.be/8JxzphVqT6o

youtu.be/8JxzphVqT6o

>UK
bahahahaha
good luck with that shit

>If Corbyn is PM, it's over for Britain
In many ways, I laud a collapse. It's all rather pointless to continue as we are.

Based Jezza is almost guaranteed to win with the state of our current government.

You don't need insulin to survive as a diabetic, you only need it to process carbohydrates. This loser just couldn't quit his fucking donuts.

>based jezza

>ancap
To the Gulag with you

To the gulag WITH EVERYONE!

You heard me Ayncrap.

I hope he does get into power, nothing is worth saving at this point, our only hope that his policies will make it rain redpills nation wide and civil war breaks out.

Like Germany the UK is lost.

>unironically being capitalist.

>Be British
>Die because you didn't want to pay that little bit extra to see a proper doctor

You would have the most handsome leftist leader. That's a plus i guess

Proportional Representation? I don't think so

Well we're going down the shitter anyway, might as well claim as many free benefits as I can. At least Labour are offering me free money. Conservatives would cuck us and make us pay for the fun of it!

Fuck that shit.

Damn. Thats what you niggas need more than anything

I fucking doubt it. Why would he be?

>free bennies
Until the great famine.

With the way things are it would just lead to even more hung parliments.

If they had anyone vaguely moderate in charge they would be in power already

>yfw major industry is nationalised
>yfw a living wage is introduced
>yfw the rich finally pay their fair share
>yfw rent and energy price caps are introduced

>Not using your bennies to stock up and sell at an inflated rate when the demand for capitalism comes back

Are Bulgarians white? Crushing hard after one at work but very concerned about certain racial admixture..

This is a winning strategy. I submit.

Sorry, we already have too many so-called poor people who somehow have enough spare money lying around to still be fat, drug-addled pissheads. We don't need any more. Off yourself. Quickly now lad.

The Russian diaspora are, the rest are Indian gyppos.

Thats the point. Forces parties into uncomfortable coalitions to be exploited by nationalist parties. Essentially using the cordon sanitaire tactic against them

Mixed turkic and slavic

>He isn't getting bennies

Join me.

Pakis aren't welcome here.

Merry Christmas from the UK

Then I'd suggest you fuck off back to Pakistan.

Keep repeating everything is fine

Time to put up the Christmas decorations, lads...

>on bennies
>in current year
>not a paki
yeah ok lad

The absolute STATE of Balkan genetics. Fuck sake. On the plus side she hates Turks and I sense she hates gyppos too when I asked about them.

Everything is fine. Repeat, everything is fine. Do not question your new masters...

>He thinks I'm on them and don't plan to claim them when Labour win
And you call me a paki when you can't even read?

So we've got two symptoms from you.
>Irrational anger
>Cannot read
Yep you fit the bill of a paki more than me.

there's one bulgurian that goes to my college(looks pretty Turkish desu) and is open racist skinheaf even infront of the wogs and no one seems to give a shit

Christmas has really changed since I were lad.
1970s Go to the shops see father Christmas
2000s Go to see father Christmas get shot.

Reminder to be optimistic. Don't be sad, or doubt a bright future, please. Thank you.

Yeah, see, the part the made me think you were on bennies was where you said
>he isn't getting bennies
So you can see why one might assume that you were on them based on that, considering you were also just advocating claiming bennies.

Damn, getting sick of them bacon baps but with sheeit instead of bacon.
EXTERMINATE all of them politicians, pakis, jews, euroniggas, that fuckin traffic too

leftypols ideology is just contrarianism

>Reminder to be optimistic.

Could you tell me what's a better place to visit during spring, wales or scotland?

I mean she looks more tan than me and has darker feature but no where near as bad as a Turk, I am quite conflicted.

If you’re an ethnic, I suggest a plane ticket back home to your shithole country of origin and never come back, if not, Scotland has more going on but wales is a nice quiet getaway.

Wales probably. They're both fine if you avoid urban areas. Rural England is better.

;(

Get up to the scottish isles, skye or orkney. Beautiful.

Nah.

Corbyn is a state capitalist, but he's a step in the right direction. He'll shift the overton window away from neoliberalism and towards the left.

>skye
>orkney
Beautiful celtic/germanic names. Perfect for fantasy writing

The general attitude seems to be 'well, that's just how it is, isn't it?'
They don't think about the fact it wasn't like this before. They don't question how it got to be like this.

How much more free stuff do you fucking niggers want? Literally everything you could ever need is free if you can't afford it. Fucking pathetic.

I'm an ethnic european
I actually never been to those countries/regions in the UK before and was thinking about visiting in a few months just for a regular trip

>Rural England is better.
I was thinking about seeing the mountains, thought about the scottish highlands, but it seems wales also has a similar landscape to some extent
I like the idea of going to rural areas though

You mean in the northernmost parts of the country? I'd like to do that, but I'm not sure if it will be a lot of people living there, I heard somewhere that people are leaving those areas recently

The only reason I chose Wales over Scotland was because of the Scottish weather being pretty dreary all of the time. There isn't much difference between them. Scotland has better mountains I guess.

Slavshit?

But are you white?

Five days until Comrade Corbyn becomes PM, lads. Get hyped.

GAS

AYYYYYYYYY

>on britpol
>not a neet
ok lad