twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nth for is a good year to be a holo fag

used goods

>Holo
>wearing white
Hmmmmmm

I'm a huge retard and I want to buy this despite it being extremely expensive

damashii.shop25.makeshop.jp/shopdetail/000000002193/

However, I'm a huge newfag when it comes to buying daki. Is this a good fabric? Does this site ship to the UK? Is there anywhere that sells it that does? I've tried google reverse image searching it but there doesn't seem to be any other buying options.

Sorry to be a pain.

Post cool buyfag rooms

>buyfag.moe
Also, 13,000 isn't even that much

>rooms
I like how the assumption here is that everybody in this thread still lives with the 'rents and are only allowed to have their buyfag shit in their bedroom. Because it's entirely a true stereotype.

Remidner that OP is a faggot

Yeah I was more than prepared to pay that kind of price on it but buyfag only talks about the fabric and says it's pretty decent, nothing on the other questions

>13k
>Expensive

>Zettai Sexy Children
Haven't thought about that anime in a long time

>ZKC

Everything there came as a set.
ebten.jp/eb-store/p/s/7015016092501/

Agreed

>Limited edition daki

Annon, you are a gentleman and a scholar of great taste.

To the user who liked keeping his figure in his boxes and wants to protect it with plastic over them. You're autistic as fuck. You're not going to appreciate the full detail through a plastic window.

Post sonico smut. And figures.

RIP, dumbass.

I meant doujins. They're buyfag related right?

fuck off, I like to keep my figures stored too.

Freaks.

Clearly off-white.

>You're not going to appreciate the full detail through a plastic window.

That's the same excuse I give your whore of a mother.

wtf i love the third reich now

This is a precision instrument of war and destruction

I recently got her brand new for 4k, she's the only Erica figure I think looks good

Dat tit.

What about this thing for displaying figures?

BIG

Just buy a Detolf. At least it has a door and walls.

i know that feeling

Dust hell

I know it. I really am crushing on sonico lately. Need to find some good doujins and tapestries of her. Any help would be appreciated anons!

>he didn't already

Yeah, most likely will have to. All other options are shit or too expensive.

>Not into hardcore smut
>Just want to buy cool figures

Being in buyfag threads is suffering

Buy this figure.

Then don't buy hardcore smut figures. There are plenty non-lewd cool stuff to choose from.

i really want smut from the shows i watch, but its basically non existent. occasionally i'll see a VN character i've at least heard of, but the odds of seeing a lewd fig of a character i like is pretty low.

Maximum you can expect from a non-ecchi anime is a bunny girl. Settle down for doujinshi or GK.

I understand fapping to doujins, but what good does a lewd statue do? Not something I'd want in my room on display, and I'm not even a normie

if they sold monmusu scales they could easily make them hotglue worthy or full cast-off. theres plenty of ecchi shows that just dont get any figures.

Can you not enjoy looking at an erotic thing without wanting to masturbate to it?

tanoshii

not him, but there was a miia wasn't there?
I mean I like her and all but fuckin meme snek gets all the attention, where is my birb and tio?

i feel the same way. sucks to be anyone who isnt a snakefucker. it was cast off though.

Head seems off.

>hardcore smut

What are you, Mormon?

Most of it's lewd at worst. Not many anons actually have Okayama Figure Engineering or Giga Pulse figures.

Not really, since that's the point

Bruh there's figures of dogs fucking milfs. And that kind of stuff is popular with buyfags.

Cute girl in cute pose? I'll buy. Fat MILF in BDSM gear, nah

You can always pray a modeler sells a custom on Y!A or similar.

See:
>For those who are new to “Makaizou” ( 魔改造, “Devil Modification” literally), basically when someone modified a figure (e.g. PVC figure, gashapon/trading figure, GK…etc) by taking out the clothes, adding *important parts, or doing any erotic modification, it’s called “Makaizou”. In short, make a normal figure into a naked/ero figure = Makaizou.

>For those who are interested to buy any kind of Makaizou figures, you can search “魔改造” in Yahoo Auction Japan, Amazon Japan, and Rakuten. Or go ahead and e-mail the modelers directly. You just need to login and you will find the modeler’s website at the bottom of the page.

Or get one of the ridiculous chinese bootlegs from aliexpress or taobao (pic related).

>beast milf
I've seen ONE, ONE single user that had that figure.

You're greatly exaggerating that "statistic", m8.

Most anons didn't even get the lewd bath lolis. Sure, it was discussed on here to death but only a handful actually got it. And those weren't even hardcore.

>spoonfeeding another newfag who can't even capitalize their i's
Prices tend to be inflated as is even without proxy fewes. Don't do that. If user actually cared they would've found it out themselves instead of whining about it here. Don't enable newfags.

>I'm not even a normie
Fuck off, normalfag.

I'm selling the Alter Shinobu and Alter Princess of the Crystal.
Both come with their boxes, but the boxes have small damage. Will take pictures.
I'm selling them for less than what they're going for on Amazon JP used, 70€ for Princess of the Crystal and 100€ for Shinobu + Shipping. Will make it cheaper if anyone wants both.
I'll take pictures for anyone that's interested.
Shipping from Germany.

Send me a mail if you're interested. [email protected]

I bought one and it looks nice but I ended up swapping to a triple detolf + kallax riser.

Bunny is fine too.

I've been thinking about getting a second Alter figure so I can display her in both poses.

Anyone know of anything good and sturdy to put under a detolf to raise it up a bit? I've got two separate spots in my room that'll fit them just right but I'm gonna want something to raise them up so the bottom shelf isn't on the floor.

What's a nice, cute plastic outfit/body (not fabric) for Belle?
For some reason, I don't see many body swaps of her.

yeah you're still at the whims of the market. cant makaizou a figure that doesnt exist. its fine if you're a saberfag though.

(i)

I'd honestly rather spoonfeed newfags then just have the routine regular pic dump followed by "post your display", "post your preorders", etc. that most buyfag threads devolve into.. I get that stupid questions can be irritating but I find it far more asinine when a newfag ask a question and there are six replies additional either shitting on them or referring to the guide. That could be energy better spent, imo...

I think Sup Forums and /toy/ buyfag threads tend to handle actual discussions better because of how they handle this problem.

>...
>I think Sup Forums
Fuck off.

More figures of my waifu literally when?

>More
At least your waifu has gotten a figure.

some peoples waifus never get figures

>More
That's already enough.

Post your "Will Never Ever Get A Figure"s

the bottom half of his tie being red is annoying

Dont blame the poor guy, he has no eyes

If only Alter had started a Dragon's Crown line. They would own me with the Vanillaware trifecta.

surprised he got that job without any eyes, must be pretty desperate

WTF !
Why did i hear about this cute individual before??
moeyo.com/article/84795

hmmm, shigatake.

Sequel to Bath Loli by Inuburo.

haha i meant why didn't i hear of her before
I didnt see her posted in here during wonfes
I can't wait bath loli took so many of my hot loads, we're basically married now ~

Seeing them gray like this makes me think: would this be doable with 3D printing, rather than sculpting? Pretty much anyone could make their own. Maybe hire some art college student to paint it.

no and this question has been asked five thousand fucking times
the texture is too coarse, too poor. the quality is too poor. the material is too poor.
3d printing has a long way to go.

Not happening

>Maybe hire some art college student to paint it.
Hire someone to sculpt

Pay someone to print it

Pay someone to sand it and detail the sculpt

Pay someone to pin it and paint it

Now consider each step is worth several hundred and now are talking about each figure being a few grand instead of under a hundred dollars.

Only if it's a high end 3D printer. (Which is too expensive for any induvidual) Otherwise you get shit like this

some super high tech 3d printer maybe, the usual consumer stuff has no chance, everything comes out with a texture that looks like a topographical map, for the time being 3d printing is more in the russian style ugly but practical school of design
give it another 5 years or so

>give it another 5 years or so

To reach nowhere you mean. 3D printers have been available since 40 years ago, en even commercial ones have been aruond for more than a decade now.

Even high end stuff, worth well over 6 figures are not even getting close.

Will there be a boom in the doujin figure market once quality 3D printing becomes more accessible? Will the scene be ruined from the low entry level?

Consumer 3D printers are dogshit so no
>rather than sculpting
nigger someone is going to have to sculpt these things one way or another and why would they do it for free for everyone to download

Newsflash, a lot of manufacturers already do their figure sculpts digitally, some even have 3D printers worth shit to prototype with, but they have the money to pay for artists and for the equipment to manufacture these things

Point is like said its a shit ton of pointless work and not some easy everyone can do it thing, as it stands manufacturers are already doing it as cheap and easy as possible for you to get plastic waifus. If you want to DIY get some garage kits and git gud at painting yourself, otherwise just stick to the companies who do the work for you

Not happening, 3d printing is for rapid prototyping, not for mass production or quality modeling.

the technology is getting there

No, I'm good.

They day figures are made using 3d printing is the day I stop buying them

You mention technoilogy getting there and then show a sanded prorotype with acetone to smooth the surface wich is totally handywork still.

Not a good start

OK then

How much does EMS shipping for a RAH usually cost? Last time I ordered one was years ago with R-SAL, which was pretty cheap but doesn't exist anymore for my country, so my only option on Manda is that or DHL wich includes retarded customs extra fees.

>muh neber eber
Nigger, there's a ton of research going into 3d printing for mass production. Sooner or later, a large percentage of aircraft parts will be 3d printed, and once the tech gets to the point where it can be good enough for planes, it'll be good enough for figs

This is a much better argument against 3d printing for figs. The way art is produced is part of what gives it tits value.

>is part of what gives it tits value.
dat slip
but it'll be a massive boon for poorfags and obscure figs so it's not all bad

>Sooner or later, a large percentage of aircraft parts will be 3d printed, and once the tech gets to the point where it can be good enough for planes, it'll be good enough for figs

Yeah good enough, and then you notice each 3d printed part is hundreds of times geometrically simpler than a figure and hundreds of times more expensive as well. 3D printings is nowhere near the quality you reach with mass production methods and the quality/ration will never be anywhere close as it is.