Why do you hate us manlets so much?

why do you hate us manlets so much?
it's something we cannot change at all
it's not because of us but the genetics that made us short

where does your extreme hatred against us manlets come from?
i'm really depressed for being a manlet recently

well you know what to do then faggot yellow boy

i dont hate you you just try too hard at the gym and sometimes you have to break a few eggs

pls fuck off with the pity party I'm 1.75 and I cope with all the manlet shit

>mental heath services
journalism

jokes on both of you I'm 1.65 (5'5")

try being average height for a woman lanklets

Move to asia there are more than a few girls of normal height

Greatness has been achieved mostly by manlets. Being over 6 foot is good for maybe athletics and getting sluts, that's about it. It's a meme in this day and age because people are more self obsessed than they've ever been, with idol worship and a focus on the external, material. Your greatness is in your mind, which our infantile, sterile and dead society has lost touch with. Go and be great user

In south america its also normal for a taller girl to go out with a shorter guy.

Wow what a coward, I'm 5'7 but will never take the easy way out like this faggot. Some of us just born with such height, just deal with it and try to make the best out of it

well you're taller than 90% of our women here
your height is just typical short men's height in japan
i guess 165cm in japan is equaled to 171cm in uk

What do nip females think about a 185cm British man?

I don't think I could handle dating a taller girl than me

probably can get tons of pussy quite easily

5’9 here and dont even care ever

Gotta love manlet cry threads, gives me self esteem everytime.
thx you dwarfs

that's because you're 5'9''
it's not a manlet status unlike 5'7''

i'm now thinking that i can get taller by gaining more wight considering the fact that i'm only 48kg (about 100lbs)

is it even possible?
if i get more weight like normal people will my height also get a little bit taller?

>taking a meme seriously
You j00jitsu faggot radioactive jap gotta lurk moar. It's an insiduous mix of ironic meme shitposting and truth nuggets here. It's trolling just like my first sentence.

Here everyone under 5'10 is considered a manlet. But I live in LA thanks to short Mexican and Asian immigration I'm considered average with 5'9 otherwise whitoids mostly 6'0+

100? Famine in Japan?

1.71cm is not tall but it's ok. I am 1.71 myself and I have problem with girls. Attitude and the impression of physical strength count more.

>48 kg
not even our peasants are this famished

if i were a girl i would not cry over the manlet meme

5'10 master race here

Men in black masks stormed Wikileaks' legal office.

5'8" with 9inch cock
Only dickletts worry about hight

>tfw 6’
>tfw friends are all 6’2”
I feel like a midget

it's literally the master height
the most desirable height by girls here

>t. jew

jesus I fucking hate california, seeing 6ft+ whites is like finding waldo.

Yearly reminder danny trejo is a 5'7 manlet

>t. nigger

5'9 isn't too bad, but high heels are such a fucking disgusting invention:
>It's not enough to be taller than her, you have to be taller than her when she's wearing heels.

Funny, but I am actually thinking about suicide cause of my height, I am shorty too(5'9\175)

high heels are cancer no woman I've known actually like that shit

I don't care as long as you don't get little man syndrome because it's obvious and annoying.

I'd rather deal with a man going through a Napoleon complex than a woman with Giraffe's Hypocrisy.

post a pic im into tiny boys

It’s like tall guys have to justify they’re superior. If you feel that way fine but most superior guys don’t have to claim it

I'm usually the shortest in every room at 185cm

>why hate us
Its like hating niggers. We hate you because of your short man complex and the toxic cuntish behaviour.

I try to be chill and what not but it's always the tall guys that start a fight. After a while I got used to taking them down a peg. It's always hilarious watching their confidence crash and burn.

>why do you hate us manlets so much?
You are so fucking self absorbed you start stupid threads like this one on Sup Forums, narcissist.
That's why.

No it's not.

You manlets never learn.

>only 5'11
lamo, what a manlet. anyone under 6'5 shouldn't be allowed to breathe air

Interestingly, warming evens in Earth's geologic past are commonly associated with sudden dwarfing of mammals. This is likely because smaller animals have a higher surface-to-volume ratio and can therefore dissipate metabolic heat more efficiently than larger animals.

So take heart, Japan-friend! Global warming means that manlets will inherit the Earth.

Why do they assume he wanted to kill himself? Maybe he was just trying to make himself taller.

Poor stupid manlet, that's not how it works.

that's not a future to be looking for

>inversion table accident

Just gonna say this, I'm 190cm and pretty lucky in that respect. I've got some serioulsy amazing friends who are short, I wouldn't even want them to be tall. Nobody thinks about their height. I know it's easy for me to say as a tall guy, but I love these guys for just the way they are... Amazing friends. And girls aren't worth being depressed over. If you are, then you have bigger problems than being short.

I don't hate manlets.
200cm here myself, just makes me feel taller surrounded by small people.
Gf is 165, so that's enjoyable for me too.

>200 cm
why?

What else matters?

> Nobody thinks about their height.
Except girls. They never date with guys who shorter than them

My dad is tall, so his genes would explain it.

This. Just chill the fuck out, stop compensating and focus on things that matter. You'd be surprised how little people care.

1 70 taran 50 de kile ,le broasca trista face

no I meant why 200cm why not 2 m

nobody gives a fuck if you're short, it's probably better if you think about it, you need less food and you have better stamina, way more important that strength, especially today

(i'm 1.82 meters)

>when your country has the tallest women in the world at 5'7'' average
>being 5'9''

feels fucking sad man

Just went along with cm post from the OP.

my height is about 177cm so roughly 5'10" should i kms?

i am still larger than all the german turk manlets so i am basically the tallest person in my country

>Be 5'9
>Try to find asian girlfriend from poor country
>Go to Viet dating site
>See this
>KYS

Move to Amsterdam, you'll be fine.

lel și am crezut că eu o duc prost

>someone actually describing herself as "very attractive"
Into the trash she goes!

>Little people caring about their shortcomings

But thats true

>6'2
>wear 2' lifts
>mfw

your face mat-

with credentials like that she needs to up her game to get that Chad

>Thinking women care that much about height
You're all going to find girls that you enjoy being around and find attractive if you work hard enough and have a big enough heart, faggots. Stop fucking worrying so much about shit that you can't change. It's not that important, and I guarantee that you'd be just as insecure about something else if your 'shortcoming' magically disappeared.

Works everytime ;)
I do the same thing. Always wanted to be 6'4. Likely would have been had I not had my leg injuries caused by rapid growth when I was younger.

stai buh, câți dracu de Rom sunt pe pol
real Romanian hours

>see guy who is trying to hard who isn't manlet
>haha what a loser
>see Manlet trying to hard
>wow he's clearly overcompensating for being short

I'm unironically jealous of dudes who are short. I bet fucking a woman who's taller than you is magical.

>not 6'
mutt genes

începe un ro/pol/ thread și ai să vezi câți ies din găuri

Oops, wrong image.

Looks average to me.

Both my parents and brother are under 5'7, I'm just a freak in the family

I like short dudes, but that's because I want to wrap my arms around them and lovingly fuck them in the butt

Height is a European trait, which are heavily desired. Asians, Hispanics, blacks, middle easterners, and islanders all are much shorter than Europeans on average (There are exceptions, but for the most part Mexicans are short goblins, Chinese midgets, and blacks insecure manlets like Kanye West). Everyone subconsciously hates short men because it shows their poor non-white genes. This is why women of other races actively seek out white males and detest their own race, because their ovaries are instructing them to seek out fertile dominant seed to impregnate them and introduce the Euro genes into their bloodline. This phenomena can be seen in Asian countries right now, and discretely in America (It's blatantly happening but no one wants to admit it since racism is heavily socially frowned upon).

Being short doesn't make you a manlet.

This man was feeble minded.

I don't hate you. I wouldn't want to date a roastie that only cares about height either.

t. 6'3 mustard race

only amerilards care about the so called "manlets", notice how all the memes revolving around it are in american units (5'11 versus 6'0 and the likes)

that would cause a chimpout, there was one a few months ago and Hungarians and Bulgarians were talking shit trying to team up against the mighty Romanian

Ironic that Amerijews are so concerned about 1 inch yet 56% is still completely white

>Bulgarians
top jej they need to learn they're place as our inferiors

their*
fuck my life

>tfw 5'9 but i carry a 6'2 gene inside me
am i allowed to reproduce Sup Forums?

I'm 5' 7" and there's literally nothing wrong with it. It does not stop you getting laid - that's all about personality. Some people use being short as an excuse for not getting laid but that's all it is - an excuse. It doesn't stop you being a soldier or a pilot. It doesn't stop you weight training or learning judo or climbing a mountain.

Of course we get the piss taken for being manlets - that's just the bantz.