Another Ironic Pitbull death

Innocent dogs of peace driven mad by menstruation, possibly? I also like the Sheriff who's all 'I don't want to say pitbulls are a problem but actually yeah pitbulls are a problem'

Never understood why people buy dogs and then have to care about where they piss and shit for 7+ years. From my point of view all those owners have some sort of scat fetish.

Post a link faggot

Ironic: "happening in the opposite way to what is expected"

So.. not ironic at all. Of course this dumb bitch got eaten by her niggerdogs. That's what they do.

Funniest shit when you hear someone say pitbulls aren't dangerous.

I'm pretty sure if they weren't dangerous, you wouldn't have to say they're not dangerous.

I have a very relevant story to this.
>playing in a shitty shitty bar one night. Some crack head has a little cute pit puppy and he is being mean to it. So I offer him fifty bucks for the dog (I thought I would just find it another home) long story short I had the dog for ten years, until my first son was born. It was the smartest dog I ever had, would roll over, play dead, shake hands, speak... You could set a treat on Casey's nose and she would hold there until you told her to get it...

When my son was born, and got older she started to growl at him. We sent her to live at my parents house, they loved her and had a huge yard.
I don't trust pits I had one loved it and raised it right but I'd prefer a lab.

Ironic in the sense that many people who get "tough" dogs like pit bulls, especially women, do it to have a guard dog. It's a justification I've read a lot. "Well a little puny toy poodle isn't going to protect me or my home from robbers I need a pit bull".

So it's ironic that people who buy pitbulls for protection end up getting mauled to death by them.

from our point of view, Germans have a rape fetish

Jesus Christ please lurk more and figure out how green text works

Owning dogs is a white people thing, without dogs they feel empty.

Those dogs are heroes. They realized the thot had a skeleton inside her so they started chewing on it to protect her.

From our point of view, British have bad teeth and way too many shitskins crawling through London. When I came to visit your proud capital it was actually hard to find regular white people on the streets. Wonder how your queen feels about this.

Their queen probably loves it considering she's the same cunt that sold out Rhodesia to a bunch of communists.

Mum is pretty cool, why would you bash her?

From our point of view Germans are only successful when an Austrian leads them

Sometimes shit happens

and sometimes you are all muslims

>cutting out the 5head on the coalburner

It's literally instinctual, dog ownership increased survival as humans evolved. They are incredible work animals and their companionship is in our very DNA.

This is why hating dogs is generally considered a major sign of psychological disorders.

>When the kikes have nothing left to shill about.

What's with the wall of text new guy

And blowing them, in Canada.

>I'm pretty sure if they weren't dangerous, you wouldn't have to say they're not dangerous.

Profound insight here. So often, what is said, if reversed, is a good guide to the truth

> Religion of peace

> Refugees

> Diversity is strength

Sup Forums has the weirdest rumors. The guy got acquitted for blowing the dog, but still went to prison. Current laws only cover acts of penetration, nothing was repealed by Trudaeu and the court recommended new laws be added to cover all acts of animal abuse.

The updated laws will likely be passed by Trudaeu during his current term. I don't even like they guy, but he didn't legalise bestiality.