Kagura is for _____

Kagura is for _____

hugs

double bullying, by the best bois.

Let's see here. Every time you ask this, I know what answer you want. Whenever this thread pops up, I know what you want me to say. Dammit.

Reverse Ryona.

will she be /ourgirl/ ?

Yamazaki.

I know I'm crazy, I just hate Okita.

raising properly

This

of course

Abandoning

For marriage and consensual sex.

Okita

I got mixed feelings about the live action film, but at least the actors mostly look the part, clothes are superb, and Gura is qtie.

soooooooo hoooooooooot

I hate Okita too but why Yamazaki?

but will she be able to pick her nose and puke right?

being the worst character.

>Gura
>worst at anything
I think you misspelled "Madao".

Not sure if it's bait or just shit taste, if it's the second case then kill yourself. Gura is the best.

> Tsukkyfag

Gura a cute, A CUTE!

succ

nonsexual thoughts.

Shit man, I just realized. Takasugi's strong point is no screen time, but has anybody ever seen Elizabeth and him in the same frame? I think not

Anal without a doubt

well takasugi was knocked out the recent few episodes and carried around while elizabeth was alive and well. but i get where you are going

sorry. Gura auto-generates lewd thoughts.

Sick fuck. Kagura is daughteru material.

all daughters ultimately grow up.
I however still want to slide my tongue on her naked washboard chest

OTP

He could've run really fast and and switched positions. I think it's hard sometimes but it's all worth it in the long run.

She's cute and relatively innocent all but

>Yoshiwara in Flames arc
>sweating man.jpg

I know man.
I still remember seeing threads on Sup Forums when the arc aired originally, people going nuts about the sudden events and change of atmosphere, asking each other "holy shit, wasn't this supposed to be comedy?". This was way before I had even started watching the show myself (just picked it up last year actually), but those pics did leave a lasting impression, and prolly placed the show on my mental backlog.

Glad I took the leap. Gintama ended up being AOTYAY, and Gura's a qtpie shehulk.

The sweating man I was envisioning was sweating for a different reason

Gura's original chinagirl suit with bare legs always make my pants tight. She uses it way too seldom outside the OPs.

sexual