Redpill me on OJ Simpson and the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson

I just saw the ESPN documentary that won an Oscar.

Does Sup Forums think that he really did it?
If he did it, was it premeditated?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/if-i-did-it-how-oj-simpson-2017-7
youtube.com/watch?v=PWJjkvSSm_A
youtube.com/watch?v=DKpYXOfAPqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He killed his coal burner, based

Jews probably did it.

>Jews killed Ron Goldman, a Jew

What did he mean by this?

Jews killed Seth Rich

No

For instance, Jews killed Jews that did not want to circumcise and mutilate their children (and probably other things - the Jews were overt Bhaal-worshippers at times, and worshippers of Bhaal had a tendency to among other things to sacrifice live children in torturous and horrifying ways; the Romans noted these very public sacrifices in Carthage, a wretched city-state that the Romans later laid to waste, and archeologists have later found confirmations of these sacrifices (including burial urns with "Moloch" written on them). The Jews were covert Bhaal-worshippers at other times) way back in the day, see among others the Maccabees.

>won an Oscar.
that's almost as bad as winning a Nobel

Buys her ferarri, divorces him. Her new young bf is seen driving it around town. Sounds like a good way to wind up dead.

His son committed the murder and so he tried to frame himself to spare his son. That's why the evidence didn't add up.

Of course he did it. JFC dude. How could you have watched that doc and not come to that conclusion? Premeditated? I don't think so. She probably came to the door with the knife, and that was how he justified what he then did...which was to butcher the pair of them, and pretty much saw off Nicole's head, as you saw in the doc.

his son did it

this is a rare case of a black father caring about his child

>tried to frame himself
>didn't admit to the crime or plead guilty

WEW LAD

The most nationally infamous case of "Burn the coal, pay the toll"

Toll has been paid.
Some argue that CTE was a factor.

Da gluv dun didn't fits so's deys aquits

That nigger killed them both, but the LAPD genuinely botched the investigation just enough that the jury felt no remorse letting him go. Fortunately for OJ, Cato heard nothing. That's it.

>didn't admit to the crime or plead guilty
What makes you look more guilty? He tried to frame himself in the beginning, but as the prosecutors lacked sufficient evidence, and barred away from his son, he changed his position.

Tfw you will never be acquitted of murder because you did an awful job pretending you didn’t know how to wear a glove

Her blood was on his bronco and the dipshit lead detective was caught saying nigger a bunch of times on tape, making most of his evidence garbage cause racism.

He killed her because she married a nigger.

No bigger redpill than this.
OJ Simpson is /ourguy/

He came out and admitted to it, in his "what if" book.
businessinsider.com/if-i-did-it-how-oj-simpson-2017-7

>coulda had a v8

Priestap

This 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=PWJjkvSSm_A
Would Martin Sheen lie?

I mean just look at this hood nigger. You don't think its his hood nigger knife that killed her?

And now that he is out he is getting drunk and fucking whores. Memes write themselves boys.

that play dumb look of i hope this works.

Of course he did it. In case you were not alive at the time the real thing that sparked attention was the fact that niggers all over this country celebrated a nigger got away with killing a white woman. Think about that. EVERY white person who had been willing to “meet our brother halfway” took a red pill that day. That was the day they became niggers as far as I care.

AiU was in the trial. He has a million videos on it. Yes, the nigger did it. The only reason he got off was because niggers were on the jury. One gave a black power fist and nodded to him.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DKpYXOfAPqQ