Seiren thread

First heroine was a slut, second heroine was an autist. What will Kyoko's sin be? Can her route be worse than Rihoko?

yes

>Can her route be worse than Rihoko?
In this show? Probably.

Was Tsuneki's route worse than Rihoko's?

>not liking autists
Found the Aoyamafag.

MY WIFE TOMOE IS VERY CUTE.

How does this match up with Amagami?

Thus far it's shit. Not just in "not as good as Amagami" but plain shit. First arc had one of the worst endings in the history of anime, second arc was boring as fuck.

I need help brothers, last episode's Ruise gave a boner to my manhood but a stroke to my mind.

No Tsuneki actually got a kiss

It's just as shit.

>Can her route be worse than Rihoko?

SAVED
A
V
E
D

But Tooru also did, only that it wasn't the focus in the scene

I was answering the question of whether or not Tsuneki's route was better then fatties Tooru has nothing to do with it

I don't know but she seems like a qt. Please let there be a second part after this season ends.

My bad then.

A Gentle Goddess till the end.

>First heroine was a slut
But that's wrong, Tsuneki is pure inside.

>filled with enchiladas.
>pure.

they purposely made worse series to prop up amagami
nice

Why is this such shit compared to Amagami?

anyone got the cow bikini slut picture? she is really cute.

worse mc

RUDE

The childhood friend is much more boring than the gamer autist.

thanks

Is this only 12 episodes? Disciplinary prez mite b cool.

I usually give furries a hard time but damn, maybe they're not wrong.

Jesus, alright. I've been successfully converted. now wheres the webm / stitch?

>maybe they're not wrong.

They're always wrong user.

Why do they show all the girls when only 3 are the focus.

Do you guys ever get the feeling that this feels very similar to Amagami or is it just me?

Ruise's arc is gonna be disappointing just like Kaoru's arc. It's gonna be daddy issues.

>Ruise is Kaoru

Wut?

WHY IS HE SO FUCKING WEIRD SOMETIMES

Teenagers.

No, it's just you.

The real Seiren starts soon.

Fucking PV when? I need to hear that ED of hers.

So far ED2 > ED 1 > OP

it feels more like an average teenager bumbling around like a retard
which i guess is more realistic but it's boring to watch

I dunno some of the shit he does seems autistic

Kyoko's route will save Seiren.

Who wants a Spanish omelette that smells of squid?

I would eat Tsuneki's cooking.
Being able to cook/wanting to improve your cooking is always a plus in my book.
Perhaps I'm just old fashioned.

I'm really hoping they don't shoehorn in Tsuneki so much this arc. But I won't be surprised if it's revealed that she was also friends with Kyoko. (Not good enough friends for Kyoko to be in her route of course, that would just be silly)

I wouldn't mind more Tsuneki or Tooru in Kyoko's arc, but I really want to see more of the other girls. Especially if we don't get that second cour.

Thankfully Makoto is likely to appear. I hope she's not just another Sae.

>They hide from the member of the discipline committee even though she's wandering the area herself

She can't be THAT austistic, can she? That's just asking to live a life where everyone hates you and eventually will bully you and fuck you over as humanly possible.

Being aroused by the "stank" of the opposite gender is pretty normal I think. Few will actually admit this of course. It's just an animalistic thing.

I mean, it's not like he went overboard and did this.

Best Grisaia, but even more slutty than Tsuneki

I don't think she's that autistic. Bet her arc will involve blackmail from Shou1.

>"Oohhhhh, so how many mascot thingies did you sell?"
>She shows it was only 3 and she acts like a smug bitch

Are we sure they didn't in fact intend for us to hate her? It seems like every time she shows up even in other arcs, she's just draining the fun out of the situation.

is that even scientifically possible?

>cucked by a fucking sheep
How does he even manage it?

>even more slutty than Tsuneki

True, but I think series context is important. She's from a eroge series where the harem end is the true end.

So she's the level of slutty that one would expect from that kind of series. Tsuneki on the other hand, is actually too slutty for the type of series she herself is in.

It's just banter.

Yeah, that really showed what a good "friend" she is to Tooru. I'm just glad she got called out on it for being rude.

Thank Moe-nee, shes the one who started it all.

The ending was way more satisfying than the other one, but i don't get the emphasis on keeping it Platonic.

They showed that they still meet each other. Wouldn't it be worse to try and downplay things when they still see each other? They're teenagers.

You dumb. Tooru, Moe-nee and Shiroi are in their final term. Sort of a big deal to not fuck it up in Japanland.

Which episode was this? I may have skipped through the episodes too quickly while watching.

>deer
>is clearly a sheep

By platonic I think they wanted to wait until later to do the ultra lewd and too much time on dates and whatnot, but everything else as couples was fine. I don't see the issue, I think they were both comfortable with taking it slow. It was also nice to see they were enjoying each other's company as before except with a bit more intimacy.

>The ending was way more satisfying than the other one
Hell yes it was. It feels more complete and heartwarming. The timeskip was also pleasant surprise for me, I thought it was just going to end at that scene by the rabbit hutch with the way it was going.

It must be at least a half sheep.

>It feels more complete and heartwarming
Yep. People joked that either Tooru or Kyoko needed/deserved the Ayatsuji ending. I guess someone over at the studio felt the same way.

The heroines in Amagami got a marriage/pregnant/family end, it's only proper. I have hope for Kyouko and hopefully the rest.

Yeah, she needs to appear less or not at all for the next arc. I can't stand some of her attitude.

Let's not compare this to Amagami. It's simply not fair. It has better competition against Photokano and Kimikiss.

That's like telling someone not to compare the prequels and original trilogy of Star Wars.

If Kyouko doesn't get happy end I'll be royally pissed.

First girl was a slut that got the spic dick for 5 years, at least second girl got a 'proper' ending and she was still shit tier gamer girl waifu bait, disgusting.

What kind of women are you into, user-kun?

Kyouko PV is not up!

JUST A FRIEND.

Maybe a character with actual personality that's not just a shallow combination of bait tier traits (2nd girl) and not a slut (1st girl).

The only archetype worse than beautiful gamer girl is the beautiful student council president ice queen so at least we were spared from that shit fest.

Moe nee seems pretty cool.

ALWAYS A FRIEND

>Actual personality

3DPD for you.

>i only like empty caricatures

Not even the Japs are excited for her arc.

They just want season 2 for Miu, Makoto and Ruise.

You're missing my point, what I'm saying is that a character doesn't have to cater to every generic fantasy to be attractive as a girl, maybe watching so shit tier series has rotten your brain.

>gamer, beautiful, no friends, good grades, etc, etc.

It's just lazy design.

>I wish for something not in anime.

I would've liked Tooru as the beautiful student council president ice queen.

>i only like shit anime with crap characterization

>I don't like anime at all.

I want Honkers to leave

>i am a 'man' with childlike tastes

>I am a man who validates his 'maturity' by watching cartoons.

>Characterization
What does he mean by this?

>i love to affirm my status as a true anime fan by having my ass scraped by the corporate cock of trope conforming mass produced advertisement anime

>I want to feel like a special snowflake and watch anime from failed hacks like Yuasa and circlejerk with 5 other sad sacks of shit.

>beautiful
>popular
>good at sports
>good grades
>plays vidya

Those girls exist in real life you know.

Who would win Shouichi if Tsuneki and Tooru went head to head?

pleb

Probably Tooru because Tsunami would stop caring halfway through

turd

>two girls fighting over an autistic beta orbiter

ho-mo

The part where Tooru announced the sheep was underwhelming.

It should have been done inside Sho1's classroom for maximum keks. They could even give T-Rex and Slutneki the greatest reaction face ever.