Would you help turn a gyaru into an honest woman?

Would you help turn a gyaru into an honest woman?

How are these the same people?

Other urls found in this thread:

bzland.net/?board=2929.0&action=kitsitemap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source?

Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte

Plot twist, gyaru used to be a tomboy childhood friend

>this again
Gyarus are naturally pure, the impure ones are just exceptions.

There aren't enough manga with gyaru love interests

short haired gyarus are impure

What brought around the trend of gyaru as highly desirable?

Well, how would you feel if a cute tomboy childhood friend turned into a gyaru then turned back into a beautiful woman?

This is all the same person

>back
But she was already beautiful as a gyaru

I have no clue, but I do know that they died out quite a while ago (at least when I going to junior high and high school in Japan). They're seen as social freaks though

I would feel like I won

>gyaru
>tomboy
>purification

That's a 3 for 1

No, I would help turn an honest woman into a gyaru though.

She needs to keep the big hair.

So I'm guessing the author just decided to turn the glasses girl into a person to be helped in the end. Weird, since she was really prevalent in the earlier chapters but I guess he had no idea what to do with her.

>turn a gyaru into an honest woman
But that's heresy onii-chan.

>Last Translation 82 days ago

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEE

Basically. The two main girls are the make-up girl and the gyaru who turned out to be a childhood friend who caused the MC trauma when he didn't help her.

Things get better though since there are signs that they sort of like each other.

4 for 1 actually since you're forgetting childhood friend

>Things get better though since there are signs that they sort of like each other.
You mean main girl or tomboy gyaru?

Tomboy Gyaru

Here's the scene in relation while Make-Up Girl just hears it

Both ways. Make up girl fell for him in the previous arc where the teacher was leaving, though she may not be fully aware of it. Then in the recent arc with the idol she tells her about all the qualities he has and the idol sorta picks up on her feelings for him. Tomboy probably has had feelings for him all this time when they have a moment where they are looking over glasses girl manuscript.

But Hoshino will still win right? Because first girl, her name in the title and childhood friend always losing.

She is the purest gyaru.

whats this from?

>honest woman
She was already a woman being honest with her desires.

H manga.

Who knows. She confessed the next chapter and now it's a competition.

Kind of surprised to see how quickly glasses girl dropped out though. But it's nice to see how much I fucking hated the gyaru at first but then you see she became the way she did because she felt abandoned by the MC.

Also, I love tomboy childhood delinquent friends

Speaking of, both girls didn't do a fully fledged confession so much as it was more like, "I want to know you more, etc." But right now, it's Make-Up Girl VS Childhood Tomboy Gyaru

I'm no fap

You thought it was something else with that artsyle? There is rough sketch senpai and gal gohan.

Gay and dumb!

why are all gyaru stories H

>Girls know for being delinquents and sluts.
>Always in H manga

Gee I wonder why.

why can't there be story where the gyaru ended up that way because of misunderstandings

Because nips have poor taste.
Hajimete no Gal and Rough sketch senpai are too that feature gyarus that are pretty good atm.

fuck you OP, trying to trick me into reading something with dead scanlations

>Rough sketch senpai
hadn't tried this one yet might give it a go then

Its pretty new but a good cute one.

>skellington with tattoos
dropped

Raws are online and it's not hard to get the message as to what's happening

Came to post this

>consensual happy sex with gyaru with shark teeth

Anyone willing to continue translating this? Been following the Korean scans up until the latest chapter. I like it. Sort of reminds me of Yahari.

God fucking dammit I got baited to a dead scanlation series again fuck you OP

Yes taming a wild gyaru is my fetish

Nothing triggers me more than sluts being turned into innocent pure wannabes sex before marriage only girls.

This is just as bad OP, Gyaru's are meant for pure sweaty lewd public sex.

yeah man and tripfags are meant for filter

do you remember what i think was a one shot
where the mc goes to confesses to the girl but wimps out
and tells her he's in love with her best friend who is a gyaru

Desire for a reply. The title by the way.

are those sweatpants and crocs?

anyways, where can i find more short haired, skellington gyarus?

If only search engines and fitting tags existed, you could find many more.

that actually wasn't it but it was good none the less thanks user

Where are you getting the raws OP?

I get them from BZland

bzland.net/?board=2929.0&action=kitsitemap

I want a gyaru to turn me into a fashionable and flashy guy, though.

Does she get married or is that a fantasy/dream sequence?

ok found it
Kimi to Watashi no Renai Soudan
sorry the other girl wasn't a gyaru just a cold looking chick

She just dressed up fancy just because. I give her a pretty good chance to win even though she's not main girl

She models a dress for their school festival or it's one of those popularity contest things you always see. Not sure on which.

You guys are alright

thanks

Ah the one by Tosh?

crazy ugly

Her face is literally an etch a sketch.

>read manga because of Gyaru
>translation is behind a ton on chapters and Gyaru is just a bit villain still

REEEEEEE

Just wait till you find out there's like 20 chapters before she becomes a fully fledged romantic interest, but god damn she is actually the best girl

To think she used to be a happy tomboy

picked up

Why isn't someone translating this? I'm using google translate and it's terrible and takes forever to transcribe, even if I do understand the gist of it.

>but god damn she is actually the best girl
shame she doesn't get as much screen time

Her father was a drinker and a fiend.

Unsure, it was going for a bit until translations stopped.

also slav

Eventually she gets a lot more screentime.

Also, there's a cute volleyball tomboy but she appears once in a while

>The whole point is that she's hiding her own identity because she looks completely different without makeup, and before makeup she was a loner
>It shows that her friends care too much for her and would probably not give a damn if they saw her without makeup
>"But that's why..."

So is the lesson here to continue being vain and lurking with the cool kids while wearing makeup because they'd never be your friends without it in the first place even if now they'd probably accept you?

is it normal for someone who was abandoned and suffered major trauma from it to just fucking turn 180ยบ and doing that exact same shit? From what i saw in the raws she freaking cuts glasses's head and breaks a window for fuck's sake.

How are the Gyarus not expelled?

Well she'll probably get caught one day, and her friends ending up being cool with it all along because in the end, friendship is all that matters.

Or something like that. C'mon user, it's dead obvious how this shit'll go.

It's just your normal manga pointless drama. The author doesn't even make it ambiguous that her dudebro friends would like her no matter what, but then that plot point gets smoothed over completely and the mangaka can't rehash it for like 10 more specific arcs. This feels like the sort of manga that is going to do as much as it can to go for as long as possible, and then rush out an ending when they are about to be canceled.

How have no groups picked this up? It's cute.

She'd be a 10/10 if not for the dumb hair.

Victims often become victimizes themselves. It gets really bad if everyone just ignores whats going on, since it sends the message that hurting people like that is completely normal and okay as long as no one stops you.

How can I get someone to pick this up?

Who knows. Groups generally don't pick something up unless it's in their bubble of things they like.

I'll pick it up if you kill yourself.

But who doesn't like gyarus? Communists, probably.

I'm slow. I forget about this chapter and didn't see the connection of this gyaru and the one talked in the OP.
How many chapters was the scanlation behind?

Translate half a chapter poorly and use it to beg the original scan team to pick it back up. Worked for Watari-kun

It didn't actually work for Watari-kun. I think t hat guy just finished that chapter and the next one. We're still several chapters behind. Not to mention that the original group for this is a bunch of spanish guys who couldn't get any english people to help them anymore.

Go help the Spaniards!

I was excited to see that there was a Thai translation. I'm not fluent in written Thai, but at least I can actually translate it, instead of having to relay on machine translation from japanese.

Turns out there's only one chapter...

keep up the broscience

batsu garyu
hajimete no gal
gal gohan

there's also that shoujo about the shark teeth tan crazy eyes gyaru tomboy

you forgot one, Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Dame da yo

Reminds me of that Nyan Koi girl who was not best girl but also was once a gyaru

>shark teeth tan crazy eyes gyaru tomboy

I need a name man

Any example of works with slut purification fetish?

What's funny is that she basically takes the place of glasses girl in the story later on. Never really was fond of glasses girl.