Is this shit real???

Yes.

>5 hammer & sickle
>4 israel stars
>1 inverted cross
WTF

The pentagram and inverted cross no, the poster sadly yes
Also
>The poster is not a European Commission poster. It was part of a series of posters hanging in a corridor which were made by artists in the context of a competition by the Czech Council on Foreign Relations. This competition was not funded by the EU," Giedrius Sudikas, spokesman for the commission's office in Lithuania, told AFP.

Dear Eurobros,

I'm fucking sorry that my retarded countrymen decided to vote leave. They are ignorant chav fucks and we are already paying the price for our stupid decision.

Yours sincerely,

A remain voter

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Gq_Avh1WQ

Could you, please, give me a link to this?

eubusiness.com/news-eu/lithuania-history.k6u/

dear britbong, you're fucking retarded and prolly not even a brit to begin with. you did the right things. Regards, random cucked country of EU with no chance of ever getting back its sovereignity.

Nice pasta.

Thanks

I would like to apologise to all EU members. My country's infrastructure was built with 50% EU money. Sorry for stealing your money and not trying to build our country on our own. I'm sure that now that know how this country ended up you regret letting us in.

The FTSE 100 since the Brexit referendum

The £ plummeting like a fucking rock

I also like zoomed in charts
And you haven't left faggot, you're still part of the EU

Screw you guys, even the Telegraph, the biggest Europhile in the British media, said the worst is over for the pound.

Also, I'm not saying it's doing better, I'm saying it's not getting worse, contrary to what the cretins at the BBC and Telegraph keep spamming the internet with.

When that guy said "This is now a pro-EU thread" I didn't know you blocks would take him seriously.

Where's the Swastika??

would be nice if you showed pre-brexit exchange rates, but that wouldn't suit your narrative would it. the drop from 1.50 to 1.30 is brexit, the drop after that is carneys fault (Bank of England) after that the pound is rebounding nicely since it's so cheap it provides a good trade. the FTSE is up because all the indices are up because of cheap money (again thanks to the central banks and their rate policy) money has the flow somewhere, so it goes to stocks, see SP500 for reference (its not trump)

gbpusd is back at 1.34 now so the central bank damage is repaired and now you have some options for continued rate hikes which will drive the price up further. and hopefully put UK in a better position than inside the EU, which is not a sure bet yet. but if you want to diversify your portfolio, buying GBP in 2018 might be a good idea.

you're bantsing the EU with...democracy?