Conservative The Shipped gets 3 weeks in psych ward 4 truth about black culture!

The Shipped was apprehended in November for alleged "terrorist threats" and detained on a psychiatric hold for 3 weeks. He is well known on gab and periscope for his Black People Wake Up and Anti Atheism rants. Heavily sedated and enjoying his liberty again, he usually goes live at the crack of dawn.

>speak conservative truth
>get put in psych ward
>freedom

pscp.tv/LabRatKnat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hsG1mnbRvu0
youtu.be/SvkW9oaMjd8
youtu.be/NU0SQS_0Cuw
pscp.tv/w/bQkWTjFxTGpHVnpCVmRyS0p8MXlwSmROamFCdkxLV7halV-ovZDPoR3vpnXnHP3O8DcySU4QGnUt6QSvx-MI
my.mixtape.moe/lswogp.mp4
pscp.tv/LabRatKnat/1mrGmZRyNXNJy
anonymoses.com/am.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've seen this maniac. He was spoofing his location during IRMA. Have you ever heard his something or nothing diatribes? He converts more atheists to G-d than house fires.

he ripped into josh robert thompson lol

what a trog.

youtu.be/hsG1mnbRvu0

dude is internet gold!!!!

I saw his scope when he got apprehended. He'd been ranting for days prior about black subculture, the evil that is islam, reading bible verses, holding prayer groups live in his scopes. He always waved his guns but when you get as many death threats as he did, can you blame him?

checked! i guess free speech isn't free if you're a heavily armed conservative christian.

You waive your 4th ammendment expectation of privacy whenever you broadcast live.

Kill yourself you fucking cuckold piece of shit, you don't know what the 4th amendment is.

fuck THE SHIPPED! He's an egotistical prick that lures black people into his scopes for debates then blocks anyone who proves to be a feminist, pro choice or anti semite.

>new american bible
into the trash
KJV or GTFO

This whole scandal is pretty fucking scary. He's got 4k followers. Apparently they were watching him for a while.

Periscope and live.me are honey pots anymore. The feds play wack a mole with any conservative loud mouths while freaks like Shapiro and Jones take their CIA gibs for psyops.

His periscope barbie is sexy AF tho, I fap to her dark scopes and imagine she looks like this IRL. She reads him bible verses to A Perfect Circle. So hot.

Praise.
His rants about black women spending money on weaves instead of their kids are pretty epic. Not sure about the whole messiah thing, maybe he is, if he isn't his meds didn't work.

>ben shapiro groupie
>thinks he's the messiah of the jews
Total cult of personality. I agree with his some of his but the megaphone and Tool can be overkill. I can't believe they arrested him live!

yum

Dipshit was screaming into the camera about bump stocks holding a semi auto days after vegas shooting. Of course he got thrown in a padded room.

What if, just what if he was the messiah? Since he started his BPWU movement he has drawn a serious devote following. The entire app went nuts when he gor pulled over and vanished. His moral arguements are based. He might be the ultimate red pill. The messiah is supposed to be human and the temple is returning to Jerusalem. What if God was one of us? How would we know???????? He does listen to the right band.

woah
>digits confirm.

WTF????

everyone knows peterson is the messiah. wake up!

If the Shipped is the messiah, watch out world

youtu.be/SvkW9oaMjd8

This is some pretty intense shit.

This one is titled "It is black subculture"
youtu.be/NU0SQS_0Cuw

ok I'm hooked.

Desu is based. Dropping redpills and chatting with Japanese hotties.

The thing with black subculture is true. They have been indoctrinated to be single parent homes and strive for SSI. It isn't the individuals persay but an entire group of people told to rise up against white oppression via welfare and get revenge with government checks.

Not true dickbag. I am black and I don't get food stamps. There are some blacks that work the system, but the majority want a good life for themselves just like anyone else.

>be white with guns
>trigger blacks
>5150
>still white now without guns

I get what he's doing. He doesn't hate blacks. He creates contraversial titles to draw in all creeds of people then legitimately tries to bring them to God.

His periscope channel says it's satire. Am I missing something?

Just watch him when he goes live. Usually at sunrise.

1984 is happening. It's as if us saying it over and over is numbing to society. The thought police are watching us all. Not long before the chans start seeing arrests too. The sky IS FALLING.

What exactly did he do? Throwing someone in the loony bin for racism seems a bit extreme, even in a world where women are running around in pussy hats.

He spoke Truth. Loudly.

BLACK PEOPLE WAKE UP!

Black subculture? What even is that? Eubonics and Jay z?

I think it's fucking a Kardashian.

Single moms and afros. Shipped is GOAT.

Merry Christmas.

What in the fuck? I used to watch him but got blocked. He always had some fucked up title but he made sense once you got past the greasy hair and spoiled brat.

That's an understatement I got blocked for not answering a question about my mom of all things. If you get in his scopes watch for a while before you talk. He has his chosen few but blocks them too.

Satire my ass!

please tell me someone has it, it is deleted.

>What if God was one of us?

>The Shipped's God

It will work as soon as he goes live. @LabRatKnat

Where does he live? This didn't happen in the US, right?

I think he was born and raised in kekistan.

Yes this happened in the US he was live streaming while having breakfast and shopping. The purposely waited until he left his house and got him.

That social system is actually pretty common in Africa. The matriarchal absent-father one I mean

Holy shit Batman!! I used watch him all the time too. Fucking crazy.

pscp.tv/w/bQkWTjFxTGpHVnpCVmRyS0p8MXlwSmROamFCdkxLV7halV-ovZDPoR3vpnXnHP3O8DcySU4QGnUt6QSvx-MI This turd nugget rescoped it here.

Peterson is more of a "pave the way" character, like John the Baptist. They are typically borderline-crazy.

It's not paranoia if it's real.

downloading it now and will upload it somewhere safe.

my.mixtape.moe/lswogp.mp4

Uploading to mega next.

When you go live, you never know whose watching.

HE'S LIVE
pscp.tv/LabRatKnat/1mrGmZRyNXNJy

BUMP

Shipped in true form today

this guy is a faggot extraordinaire.

pretty sure he dont mind the shit on his dick either

Get in there!!

He looks heavily medicated, although he did just wake up.

He's fucking pwning it today. #SHIPNATION

The Shipped is Messiah

he's trolling user in his room now.

bump for shiplip!

>prop comic
go away mr. top

Thumbfag.

>when Sup Forums falls in love with a broadcaster

this guy is obviously a shill for his own broadcast I wish I would have known more.

he hasn't even seen the thread were all in there trying to get him to come.

He seemed based but I only caught the end, I don't think he's heard of this haxor named Sup Forums.

shipped here, AMA

Bro, damn this is true? I'm a huge fan.

why are you a massive faggot.

Did they give you a specific reason? What exactly was your crime?

im a fan too
bcuz the vox cox
what crime?

Should we be scared we're next?

IT
WILL
NEVER
HAPPEN
HERE!

How's that working out for you in Trumps (((FREE))) America?

THEYRE COMING FOR YOU

kek wills your demise user

>conservative
I've seen some of his scopes.
He's a metally ill homo who screams, threatens and calls everyone stupid because they aren't religious fanatics like him.

Also he has history of being an addict and mentally ill.
The guy is one step from suicide-mass murder, vegas style.
A horrible character.

Shipped got ball deep in your mom huh?

>
>what crime?

He doesn't live in a basement. That is a felony if you are a white male.

THIS

He threatend to kill people live on his periscope!
Are you morons stupid or just autistic?

Soy boys unite.

Define people

oh and please kill yourself.

Welcome to Soviet Union
Soviet Union loved to brand you Insane for wrongthink and put you in psychward.

FREEDUMS we are the last bastion of FREEDUMS

Hiya Captain simp save a ho.

>American conservatives
Awful people desu. Confused liberals at their core.

Isnt this what nuttsocs do all day on pol?

calm down snowflake, it's ok, it's just the internet

The Shipped is a god!!

The Shipped Invasion

The Messiah isn't going to be any one man. Christ is awakening in any man that chooses to let him. It is up to us to man-up and save the world. anonymoses.com/am.pdf

Wow you really spent a lot of time making that special post... and it IS special.