Presidential hopeful wants Finland out of EU

Presidential hopeful wants Finland out of EU, says nationalists will bounce back

Finland will leave the European Union and position itself as the Switzerland of the north to protect its independence if Laura Huhtasaari, the presidential candidate of the eurosceptic Finns Party has her way.

reuters.com/article/us-finland-eurosceptics/presidential-hopeful-wants-finland-out-of-eu-says-nationalists-will-bounce-back-idUSKBN1E722V

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5IuzbAM5c8
reuters.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SY7whqRKvpY
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelin_kadonneet_heimot#Pohjoismainen_israelismi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pamela Tola is running for president?

Laura would get my vote if she wasn't a kike shill.

I mean really. She's such a great person otherwise...

youtube.com/watch?v=N5IuzbAM5c8

Damn what a MILF.

Got an English version? I don't speak Russian.

be in the EU full of kikes that want nothing but to fuck over your country or vote in a mommy figure that wants to pull you away from all the evil powerful kikes

>thinking that a woman leading the country will be a good idea
>thinking that a kike woman leading the country will be a good idea

Le Pen 2.0

Yep

Better watch out, user, political beliefs are now banned in your country.

Oy vey!

>reuters.com/
>Got an English version? I don't speak Russian.
Good job Ahmed

can I fuk her?

FFS

Also, Niinistö is predicted to get 70-80% of votes, so all parties sent their Ö-tier "Hey, we are participating" candidates. Only interesting part about these elections is seeing how big share of votes Laura gets and if Väyrynen manages to get more votes than Vanhanen, which would be massive loss of face to our retarded hillbillies party.

youtube.com/watch?v=SY7whqRKvpY

Kuunnelkaa tuo ja sanokaa etteikö kyseessä olisi isänmaallinen nainen. Mutta kun saisi sen punapillerin perille...

>when your language is worse than dutch

You already know it will happen.
Plus she's a KIKE.

another pseudo-nationalist Zionist European party candidate?

Better than any else.

President in Finland doesn't have any power so it's almost a good thing we'll have some clown as a president once again. It's just a good forum to get you views to be heard under the elections.

Mongols are not European

i want her on my cock

>doesn't even hide it

Why would she? Right wing conservatives have always been pro-Israel zionists in Finland.This is going to give her more support if something, hating jews is very marginalized fringe-thinking in Finland. Even in WW2 our government refused to turn over any of the Finnish jews to Germans.

Antizionism has generally extreme leftist image in Finland. Our only politician who is publicly against state of Israel is a fucking social democrat, and our jewish community has publicly stated that pretty much all antisemitism here is radical leftist.

Proxy kike, you better help nord front and start same in your country.

>Antizionism has generally extreme leftist image in Finland.
That's in whole of Europe. But good luck explaining it to Sup Forums who will love palestine out of principle, no matter that palestinians are possibly even worse than kikes

But Belaruse is the Swiss of North

this is the most blatantly russian shit I've ever heard. what they're just gonna be independent with most of their country bordering russia, a population of like 5 million and no nuclear arsenal? go fuck yourself

Palestinians are shit yes, but they did not destroyed our world and they are not trying to wipe out white race.

>Finland will leave the European Union and position itself as the Switzerland of the north to protect its independence

So you want to go from EU membership to:
-Accepting free movement of people.
-Being a member of Schengen (No border controls).
-Having to adopt most EU legislation and regulations WITHOUT HAVING ANY INFLUENCE on the legislative process.
-Paying billions into the EU infrastructure fund for eastern Europe.

>Be like Switzerland
>To protect your independance against the EU
Pick one.

how common is kikeshillery in fin politics ?

well to be honest that dosnt necessary mean she's jewish , publicly displaying support for judaism is almost necessary is most places to get into positions of power and influence as a an outsider (goy) .

Only few politicians from the Social Democratic Party and Left Alliance are against it. The only literal jew in Finnish politics (pic related) is actually a neocon who opposes free immigration and voted against gender neutral marriage.

She is most probably not jewish at all, just an exemplary goyim slave.

It certainly doesn't, and publicly displaying judaism isn't really a requirement for anything in Finland. Huhtasaari shows her support for jews and Israel because it's a Finnish Christian thing. They love jews. Pic related.

I didn't know Laura Southern joined her Finnish protector

what i mean to say is if you dont show public support for judaism you get less voted in elections regardless of how people actually voted.

Fuck off.

People of suomi, we need a quick rundown on this

>a boy can dream

why so hostile senpai

What do you care? Oh you're a soulless kike wirthout home wanting to destroy it from the rest of us.

> finns love laura southern
> a fucking laura appears and becomes the president

coincidence?

Don't lose hope, just look what kind of soyboy succeeded in attracting this kind of woman.

i have a home dude im in it now . i care because i dont like seeing others in distress , most people dont its embedded in us on a neurological level.

although it is understandable that you wont udnerstand because fins dont have emotions or any sense of what real social interaction is like .

Laitoin Lauralle postia, siitä vain crigineämään:

Sinulta menee todella paljon ääniä juutalaissympatiasi kanssa, Daavidin tähti ei ole suomalaisten symboli. Ymmärrän, että voi olla periaatteita, ja onneksi sinulla niitä on, mutta tuota en ymmärrä. Miksi kannat vieraan kansan symboleita? Ei Sinusta voi koskaan tulla Sumen presidenttiä jos edustat juutalaisia. Toisaalta uskon, että et presidentiksi oikeasti haluakaan ja hyvä foorumihan tämä on. Mutta mieti nyt. Hakaristi on suomalainen symboli ja Daavidin tähti on saatanasta.

Yst. Terv. **********

ps anteeksi jos pahoitin mielesi; pidän sinua aivan mahtavana ihmisenä

he looks like a white chink holy shit

fuck off kike you are not welcome anywhere not even on the internet

why is she wearing kang beads

whats with the swearing have some manners man .

But we wuz jewz user.

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelin_kadonneet_heimot#Pohjoismainen_israelismi

I would vote for her if she didn't want to gas me
Also
This
t. Hurri

En ole nähnyt missään yhteydessä koskaan daavidin tähteä suomalaisessa yhteydessä. Olen tutkinut asiaa päälle kymmenen vuotta,

Tiesitkö, että Lauran äiti ja sisar ovat ruotsinkielen opettajia?

Minulla on vakavia antipatioita suomenruotsalaisia kohtaan, mutta veikkaan Lauran olevan melko suopiosa teitä kohtaan.