Why are hebe girls the sexiest?

Why are hebe girls the sexiest?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's so damn hard to find in the massive pile of "loli" shit.

They strike the perfect balance between taboo and physical development. Fun sized, but not children. Cute little budding breasts give you something for your hands to play with. They're also getting curious and horny, which makes them easy to lewd.

Hebe who now?

Reminder that 14 is not a prime number.

13 is, though.

12 is the best number.

I love middle schoolers.

17 is peak fertility.

JC > JK = JS > JD > cake

That's not a JC.

Is JC butt best butt?

Its ok she looks like one.

Something something warm semen something 13 something

/thread

13 and 17 are both prime numbers. The ideal ages for typical JC and JK body types.

They are in this point between cute loli and busty woman. They are often unsure of themselves and take compliments well. Their figure while still innocent and pure has hints of eroticism.

Because most pedos are stunted narcissists locked into an identity for themselves, and are unwilling to change their behavior or hobbies to attract women.

So when looking at females, they round down the ages until they hit the number that's naive enough to fall for their act

18 year olds are smart enough to think you're a creep? Okay, how about 16 year-olds, will they be suckered? 14? 12?

Here's your (You).

Stop sexualizing Megumin immediately.

It strikes a balance between adorably petite yet with delicious developing curves.

>Pedophilia is a psychological disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia

Ephebophilia makes sense from an fertility standpoint.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility

I want to protect, Megumin.

I'll protect her hymen with my dick. You can protect the rest of her. Deal?

Darkness is objectively superior

What are you going to just sit around all day with your dick just outside her vagina so nothing can enter?

Underage girls are not for lewds. They are for protecting and head pats. Kill yourself, degenerate.

Darkness a shit.

>not knowing that Megumin is Jewish

Because you're a pedo in denial.

Is this girl's show actually worth watching? I must have came about a quart of sperm from fapping to her so far.

No, its garbage. They wouldnt even make good fertilizer.

Wait are you asking if Konosuba is worth watching? It very much is. It's really damn funny with some genuine heartfelt moments in it.

>Underage girls are not for lewds. They are for protecting and head pats.

Depends. Do you want cute girls doing cute things, purityfaggotry, haremshit, and sakuga? If yes, stick to KyoAni. If you want something funny and entertaining, this is pretty good.

Girls crave being dominated by a strong man, it's true.

I hate hebephiles so much, you treacherous bastards

Fuck off back to your contention board, this is a degenerate's dwelling

Maximization of youth while still having secondary sexual traits.

Megumin looks pretty malnourished and I want to feed her. How much nutrition does semen have?

What's hebe?

For a chunnie, 3 to 5 doses a day should be sufficient for a healthy chunnie. Since she needs to be brought up to healthy, I'd advise 5 to 7 doses a day to get her into the healthy level. I'll administer the first dose to show you how it's done.

I completely agree.

Is 8 or 9 doses a day cause adverse effects?

hebephilia is a sexual attraction to early pubescents, OP is using "hebe" as a short form for the type of person a hebephile would be attracted to.

Why not just say teens?

Because that's gross.

13-17y/o is the best age.

I think pedos are disgusting

Why?

Because that's an age range, not stage of physical development and it's too broad.

Everything in moderation, over the weekend 8 to 9 doses is find, make it a habit and your chuuni might develop a weight problem. Keep in mind all of a chunnies orifices can absorb seminal nutrients. Keeping it varied is best.

Tgst a ge range tends to correspond to that stage of development

When a loli starts to get old and haggish, she metamorphs into an intermediate larval stage before becoming a grandma. Her breasts go from a pleasing flat to disgusting buds, and her normally cute, narrow hips widen into some sort of freakish abomination. Foul, wispy strands of hair may also begin to sprout in various places.

Truly a horrifying process.

Because teens isn't the correct age range. Teen is 13-19, hebe is more 10-14.

I for one welcome the JC resurgence.
Comic Lo is becoming packed with tall lolis.

12-14 is really the peak age.
15 year olds can be cute but at that point they're JK

go the other extreme

I don't know if it's because it's a foxgirl, or because it's by Abubu, but that doujin was pretty erotic. Wish it'd been longer.

That old fox

I want to fap to this now.

Is that boy older than her? Because that's my fetish.

Why is Sijimi-jiru 3 impossible to find? These are the questions we cannot answer.

There's also Comic JuiCy from the same publisher.

That was very rapey

What's the point of Comic JC? Doesn't LO feature some JCs already?

>comic JuiCy
>comic JC
I must be retarded for never noticing that.