The city of dreams

There is no god

>he stepped in to help someone else

Based Aussie. Good people over there.

US/Aussie crusades when?

Plop. Fizzzz.

The redpill tastes pretty good.

Lol Australia

Petition based Trump to nuke Melbourne pls.

What the fuck is this

There is but (((they))) are constantly trying to get the west to abandon him.

All this degeneracy and cuckoldry is the result.

Religion off piss being pissful as usual

In iraq the christians would have already disappeared the offenders into ditches

Even their 17 year olds have more combat experience than us

>living in hellbourne
Lol'd
We need to build a fucking wall around Victoria

see this is why we need to bring back lynching

Wow guess he shouldn't have been so intolerant of migrants. What a racist! He should be happy to receive haji culture

>nobody stabs anybody except iraqis for drunken 17 year old party goers.
what culture? getting wasted? and is getting drunk at 17 in any way illegal? who supplied the booze? why crash a party just to stab people? make sure you remember that after we bombed this allahu's family that there are two sides and muh bashings and so forth and so on oy vey. maybe he's racist like his jewish social media helicopter mom

>all the yummy aussie mummies being redpilled

Noice

Based aussiee

Only clicked because I thought I saw tits

sandniggers must be put into the earth

>justice for maddy
who's maddy? who's that baby? FAAAAAAKE

This is some dark shit

>mfw reading this shit

It's time lads....

I've seen this several times before but what the fuck is the point?

Now she'll probably get arrested for racism. And her son too.

Damn I hate when you wake up only to realize that your arm fell asleep while and is full of the marks that are on the kids back

Does this happen to anyone else

It's the ritualistic white genocide.

>fag flag
Checks out.

Wish for multiculturalism, get enriched. We're probably too late in the US to fix things, same with Europe. Don't fall into the same trap Aussies.

>drunken
Who are you quoting?

>It's time lads....
do it cunt

>Don't fall into the same trap Aussies
Saying that after we've voted yes on SSM

Australia is just as fucking dumb as any other country, legit we cannot think for ourselves and follow whatever america does

yeah it was a chips and pop party. who's maddy?

Knife of peace!

bagel of freedoms

go back to your tranny containment board, faggot.

fake and pussified. fight back better next time. i dont even believe this happened. what's with OP's file name? who's maddy? im going to bed. these stories come out all the time and they smell so protocols like and jewy

The giant dick pissing & jizzing on children in the crowd at the end...

It's almost like the same people are in charge everywhere

>Melbourne
These people know the community they live in, they know whether or not people will react, defend themselves, fight back etc. You all need to understand immigrants are gigantic pussies. A 1 vs 1 fight they will run every. fucking. time. But word spreads fast when they live in a community where neither the police, or the people will lift a finger against them. They know they can get away with it. If this kind of shit is happening in your home town, turn off your iPhone, your social media, etc. Go do something about it. Teach them actions have consequences. I am not sure how things run in Melbourne, but if this kind of shit was a regular occurrence in the Blue Mountains, you would see intensive care full of immigrant fucks.

>pagans

fight back cunts

I always wonder who funds the lawyers these people always get.
You turn on the TV and you see some noname lawyer jerking off about how "oh it's about helping people! [emotional appeals and fake outrage you're questioning them]".

They love it, they get endless cases to bill for over this shit and it's a major cash cow. Just ask them how much money they're making and watch them turn sour.
Though it could be volunteer I highly doubt it.

>Australia
>Iraqi immigrant
But I thought Australia was full?

And? Did they arrest them?

We are but they keep packing Muslims into Sydneystan over capacity regardless.

you know what time it is cunts

The only language these people understand is consequences, and violence. If the police will not act, and your community will not act, where does the solution lie? What are you people doing about it?

they weren't kebab's i've seen the footage of them walking towards the house

they were sudanese.

Was he stabbed with a butter knife?

Different gatecrashing

The last time i checked Melbourne is the ideal destination for all Indian, Chinese immigrants

>The only language these people understand is consequences, and violence.

wtf, there was two?

we need a cronulla

nice shitposting

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Cronulla riots 2.0 now!!!!!!!

you know what needs to go where

Reported this racist post to the cops.

>ID
Go dig up that FAL and slaughter some niggers. It's time.

>doesn't realize that only 20% of the country lives outside of Melbourne and Sydney
>doesn't realize that cronulla barely had anything more than bike gangs and the odd nut here and there
>doesn't have guns
>MFW

Pozzborne is the Gomorrah of Australia
There's literally nothing to be saved

Attack here pls Rocket Man

This, can vouch

Emu war II when

>blacklisting 6 million people
>WITH NO GUNS
>MFWWWWWWWW

Is he ok?

>doesn't realize that only 20% of the country lives outside of Melbourne and Sydney

This is why any self-respecting shitposting Aussie should not try to stop global warming even if it's a real problem. Embrace the cleansing waters of Poseidon.

I thought those shotgun shells were a spider.

In a private domicile it's legal to drink at any age in Australia.

>FUNNY POST FROM AN AMERISHART???
WAS YOUR FATHER AN AUSSIE?

Hate to say but its gonna take a whole lot more of these before people really snap out of it. But once they do boy oh boy watch out shit skins.

God has truly abandoned us...

No one is snapping out this was only an isolated incident come on user I'm feeling sleepy. Are you feeling sleepy? Lets go to bed user.

What the fuck is a kebab gate?

you cheeky cunt

where is this from? cronulla?

that image looks comfy

I live there. Pic related.

6 million trannys, soy boys and dykes.
Their main weapon is literally social media.
If it escalates out of the realm of online gossip, of course they're fucked.

Can you taste it anons? Do you recognize that sweet and sour feeling on your tongue? That's the taste of the redpill.

Good post by the Aussie mother, people usually wait for someone to be first in order to voice their opinion on (((controversial))) matters and this might be one of those cases.

This isn't happening anyway.

10 years ago they said we'd all be under water by now and literally nothing has happened. Just some island niggers getting BTFO.

Our beaches are just as long

> We need to build a fucking wall around Victoria
Let me get out first

and? everyone on Sup Forums loves kebab whom they buy from the same people that stab them? lets save western civilization and whites but not at the cost of item x is Sup Forums's motto. what is the point of this thread?

I live there too and I understand the memes but just to make it clear 90% of the chinks 90% of the poos and 90% of the shitskins and nogs here are on visas. I'm a citizen from a shitskin nation and I can tell you from the people I know (hundreds on visas) all of them are getting fucked with immigration I've personally fucked up 2 of their's applications. They're unqualified and add nothing to be brutally honest. They'll all be deported within the next 1-2 years. Australia uses them for their cash for immigration fees ~50k per person minimum excluding lawyer fees.
Long story short most of the people that aren't aussie are on visas only a slim minority actually get naturalized which gladdens my heart because I got a white wife so our children will be 100% white considering I'm nearly so myself.
#bleached#teamwhiteboi#cunt

kebabs is overrated.

Remember how people used to say that? They Antifa in the US started buying and drilling with guns? Even if they're garbage they're bound to hit things and considering they soundly outnumber right wing leaning lads at least 1.25:1 it'll hurt to fight them. So imagine here where even in "right wing" states many of the whites are lefties. Proof? Look at the gay vote's statistics. Even Queensland the white bastion in Australia was overwhelmingly Yes. Sad but true neighbor.

how can we dance while the earth is turning???

No, I just sincerely wish that every pozzed, left-wing tumor on the Earth is flooded into ruin. Every left-wing tumor would get mercy killed by the oceans if the hysteria about global warming was true.

I share your wishes, muttfriend.

That ain't shitposting, Hans. That's the resident schizophrenic faggot.

only the dead can know peace from this degeneracy

get some sand in your vagina? what a faggot

It will happen slowly, not at once
Where do you think they will go? Secede now, let them drown.

>fags might be shit shooters but they'll hit something and besides they voted yes

Unless they can recruit the snackbars and somali ex-soldier children, theyre fucked