Memes aside. Are we being replaced?

By (((them)))

dont make me laugh
niggers are the least likely to get a date
and almost universally rejected by 98% of white females and asian females

no one wants to breed down thier genetics

If race doesn't matter why the left make such memes?

>Nazis
They literally march for more freedom like interracial. Real Nazis restricted freedom. Hitler even invented a dress women should wear, a mix between alpine folk dress.

:^)

It pisses me off when I see a nigger with a Asian qt. Niggers get all the girls. It's not fair

Yes. If people X have a birthrate under 2.1 and people Y have a birthrate above 2.1 then people Y will replace people X over time. Simple math.

Why don't our white women stop making nigger babies? I am tired of being a member of the cucked white race

Women will obviously go for the most desirable men which doesn't apply to that soyboy. Racemixing isn't that prevalent in the US, though. The birth rates are the main problem.

Hey I'm in that picture, cool.

he ok?

Do you it's wrong for a white guy like me to marry a white lady who has a child by a nigger?
My girlfriend has a child by a nigger

Well if they removed that bit he'd surely die.

Memes aside

Why do you care?

Some whore breeds with a black dude. This affects you how?

It's when this trend is broadcast as a message in media that it becomes a problem.

Jealousy, most people here will not be breeding at all. They may have been gaping roasties but they were OUR roasties.

Its not a trend. They want it to be which is why they saturate media with it. Interracial relationships among whites have decreased in recent time.

Oy vey Goyim
You ALL have a place in my world.

because the mix mud babies are lower IQ and have a high predisposition to crime. Most of those women will not marry the child's father because blacks men have a tendency to be physically abusive and unwilling to commit to monogamy, so those women will start looking to "settle down" with a white male provider to financially support her and Tyrone's son.

It's a social epidemic and ducking your head in the sand and saying "so what?? :)" is exacerbating the problem. Niggers need to be hung, nigger whores need to be hung from the street lamps and their mutant offspring fed to the dogs.

Then kill yourself, but first stop pretending to be white, blue-gum.

There's definite propaganda going on, considering it's in every single commercial and television show.

It's so fucking obvious when you goto family's house for the holidays and it's seriously EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL back to back to back just a constant barrage.

Good thing about that is all you need to do is point it out and they can never un see it and it's an easy red pill.

I wonder.

>white guy like me

corporations want to remove our identities so it's easier to manipulate our consumer habits. If you honestly don't know that there is no hope for you. All desitions made by the government are made for money and personal interests of the few. That's why when someone like Donald Trump, who honestly had the good intentions for the american people, they are bullied into submission untill they accept the conditions of subjugation to the companies. The tranny and gay movements and other SJW related things are just another market to exploit and that's why they are being pushed.
The key thing is personal interest. While you read you probably though "huh this guy is a commie haha" which is not true. I don't have the answer, and i honestly think that there is no answer. That's why my only advice i could give you is to fight for your personal interests and don't expect others to fight for yours, because they are doing it for themselves. Don't be fooled.

Just hope I'm dead before the world goes to shit completely

nah dude this is just a bubble till the next big war. after said war everything will be better untill a few years, then we will fall even lower. I predict it will be around 2020.

no

Keep convincing yourself white boi.

Boomers are counting on you for economic sustainability. Stop masturbating. Find a nice girl. Make many babiesm Don't fuck it up!

you're a black guy.