No such thing

delusional croats

serbs in denial

Serbian clay

Untermenschen

Fake & gay

Muslim scum

Look whiter than most Americans.

renounce Islam and you are A+. stop being cucks.

depends which prophet you follow, gasterbeiter

Muslim Serbs

larping croats

Muslim Serbia

Muslims need to go.

better than croatians, but that still only puts you on a par with blacks and jews to be fair.

>renounce Islam and you are A+
no
once a traitor, always a traitor

>Ukraine

you should help them, nobody could remove the zionist marxists faster than you. as an israeli friend told me, "they are fucking all of us". the influx of islam and svens cuckery are caused by the same root. clean your father.

nice people, the nicest and most grounded in the entire balkans region. you deserve to take over . it'd be a better place with you in charge.

>germoney

you are bigger joke than us at this moment in time emir, congratulations

I don't have anything against you but please get the fuck out of my country.

Noo i don't think so. I mean nothing can beat kosher Azov battalion

top lel

Based
a
s
e
d

All Yugos are the same, their languages are the sme, their cuisine, their habits of wearing Adidas tracksuits.

Are yugos nigger tier in Sweden? I've heard that mostly rural, criminal people and gypsies from Serbia choose to emigrate there

Nobody likes you Mujo, as you can see from this thread. Your tragedy consists in the fact tha you accepted foreign religion and customs that are completely at odds with european ways of living. You accepting conquerors religion and customs and gradually identifying yourself as them makes you a literal Stockholm syndrom victim. Even though you’re racially european you don’t have that kinship that europeans sense with one another even though they fought against each other for centuries. You don’t feel the common pride in fighting the non-european invaders that is deeply entranched in many european nations and used as mythos to their struggle and inspiration for current generations and generations to come. You don’t really have friends in other countries or at least someone that is symphatetic too you. Because of you losing your old traditions “making friends” with other countries is unlikely since you don’t have common things to share. This situation puts you in self perceived enemy surrounding countries who want to take “your territories”. And with no one too help you turn to your “mother” Turkey, which only reaffirms your neigbours opinion on you as “non-european” europeans or interlopers because of you siding with culturally backward, at odds with euroepan customs and hated “enemy”. Bosnia shouldn’t exist and I pity your tragic existence.

Damn Hrvoje...this cuts deep.

Just trying express what people think of them but can’t frame it very well and what they, Bosniaks (Muslims), deep down know it’s true.

Bosniak here. Most if not all of what you said is true. Oh well fuck it. It's just bullshit that me as a blue eyed light haired 6 foot 2 Bosniak is somehow less European than my dark bushy haired Serb/orthodox neighbors riddled with Turk dna.

I like everyone who loves it's own people.

SIEG HEIL! \o. 卐

>bosnians are serbs
Not possible, they are more related to Croats actually because serbs are neoturks

fpbp
/thread

They hate us the most probs. Although we like them.

Serbs aren’t a people, they are just turkified croats

>t: mudshit

you know we all hate you, right?

You act like you are a legitimate country.
Its cute.

I think they just cannot escape.

youtu.be/jtgA0jvhp2A

Mud implies mixed or sand people. Which we are not. Also not all are ultra religious anti europe. Many have never read any of the "holy books its mostly traditional. Also there is no radical diff between Islam and xtianity. Both outdated and noneuro

Actually no bosniaks are not serbs

In fact it all begins with bannate of bosnia which is closer to croatia than serbia

Back in the early middle ages you had few independent states in the region which end up growing into different states. First is Croatia, then Bosnia then much later Serbia.

In fact you could say everyone in the area is a croat but not that would not be true either.

>better than croatians
>Ukraine

At least you guys work and we somewhat understand each other. Way better than having somalis.

I think Serbs are actually closer to Vlachs

Bosniaks are more turkified but genetically are closer to croats

Muslims

It's actually Bulgaria,than Croatia,than Serbia and than Bosnia.

Nah you're a mudshit. It implies muslim you stupid wannabesandnigger,

Stop larping under my flag Ahmed. You think we should take diaspora seriously?

but I am not wannabe sandnigger. lol

bosniaks aren't considered smart people, we have jokes about you

They are all south slavs first of all

Slavs come from where the area Ukraine is today they circled around the Roman Empire

South slavs begins south of Danube kinda were hungary is today and they slowly spread south and east. Some of the earliest slavic territories would end up being slovenia and croatia

The territories to the east were Byzantine empire and had roman/greek names but as slavs spread their language started dominating the area but they all adopted the byzantine culture to a degree. They merged the culture but kept the language.

So the order of slavic people are the geographic order in a sense going from North to South and east to west starting with hungary/austria south of Danube.

Bulgarians are not slavs or at least they became slavic but originally came from caucasus area. different people.

Bosniaks are protoeuropeans, enjoy being a mongoloid
>Bosnians are more turkified
>just posted a diagram showing the haplogroups distributions and the massive amount of protoeuropean and Slavic dna they contain
>they are somehow still Turks
Kek

why did u post pic of herzegovinian people. they're not swedish...

you must be really stupid or you can't read

>Bosniaks are more turkified but genetically are closer to croats
> but genetically are closer to croats
> BUT GENETICALLY ARE CLOSER TO CROATS

just in case you missed that you blind motherfucker

>Bosnians are more turkified
But apart from religion that isn’t even close to being true, serbs and Croats take from Turkish culture just as much as Bosnians do, much of their cuisine is based off Turkish cuisine for example

croats actually borrowed a lot from italians/venetians/byzantine empire

in the early croatia there were actually a croat language and a "dalmatian" language which were an older balkanic romance language that never survived . is similar to romanian language.

so in a sense croats borrow a lot from romance langauges

i am not familiar with bosniaks but i think they borrow less from romance and more from turks since their empire really started flourishing in the middle ages after 1000 ad kinda when turks started gaining momentum

serbs i think borrowed from vlachs or illirians who were still around until almost middle ages

bulgarians are a mix of serbs and vlach customs as well as byzantine empire and turks etc. mongrels but i still like em. technically bulgarians were closer to georgians /circassians/caucasus people

I don’t dispute that but that also borrowed a ton from Turkish culture. Bosnians did also but we also adopted a lot of Austrian/Germanic as well. Serbs also took just as much from Turks as Bosnians did. Some examples of similarities are things like their smoked meats, coffee, certain customs, cevapi(very popular in all of the balkans), etc.

btw a similar situation is in albania. mulsims but their customs are closer to romanians/vlachs and ancient illirians. even their language is.

also btw there are a shit ton of vlachs in serbia and albania and some of the serbian /bulgarian and albanian words have cognates with romanian language further showing serbians relate differently than bosniaks.

bosniaks are really south slavs who were not influence by byzantine/vlach/venetia/italy/roman empire and instead picked turkey as their inspiration.

they are actually ex-serbs and ex-croats who converted for higher privileges in ottoman empire

Is that you, Angry Foreigner?

Are they basically just more backwards Croats? I doubt they're Serbian, Serbs are more eastern and closer to Bulgarians

hold on there leaf, we're not related that much to vlachs as you try to present it (see image for better illustration)
fun fact: during the middle ages serbs were forbidden to marry with vlachs who were actually deemed as the lowest class in serbian states

Neither Serbian nor Croatian "nationality" existed in the form it exists now. Neither Serbs nor Croats are all the same. You're both amalgam of many tribes as we are. Genetic similarity depends on region and it is not the same as nationality. Tribal societies are dead so national confusion is bound to ensue.

Extremely nice, kind and honorable people. Bros.

everyone in the region borrowed from turkish culture, from goths, from hungarians. all these people influenced one another

romanians also borrowed a lot from slavs i dunno how the fuck they kept their culture intact when pretty much have been occupied by every major culture in the area

dude i didnt say you are romanians. i said you borrowed more than all the other south slavs. by more i mean like 1-5% more . is nothing. but there are various cultural customs and words that all other south slavs dont have but romanians and bulgarians do. there is connection there.

i mean culturally you're all south slavs.

boskians are esentially croats/seb powerful families who created their own empire starting with 1000 ad. but i thinki genetically and culturally they were closer to croats before becoming muslim.

>Serbs are more eastern and closer to Bulgarians
depends on which group of serbs you think. generally we're neither here nor there but positioned in-between

spare me that bullshit, mujo
it's just enough to look at who your ancestors were

They converted because they were persecuted by the church. Getting good positions was just a by product of this. Provide a real source or stop. No eupedia trash.

do you bow to a black cube?

>Zlatan
>Bosniak
Frog please

Proud white eurpeans and may god bless them

eupedia is actually the best source you can find about haplogroups

here's one more study which goes deeper into analysis by including mtDNA:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105090

>they converted bevause blaablaablaa fuckin retart i would never convert to anything they are like jews, they flee and then act like cowards

I cant trace my ancestors further than great-great grandfather. But I don't remember anyone telling me they considered themselves Srb or Croat. Tell me how many generations can you trace back?

Lol no thanks, I’ll take a study from an accredited university over that trash any day of the week.

*because *retard

i'm so mad at these idiots

>I’ll take a study from an accredited university over that trash any day of the week.
are you retarded? i literally posted one in that post above

No actually I used to like metal from young age so I was kind off anti-religion fag for my whole life. But now I don't know, on the one hand people need uniting factor on the other dogma is not for Euros who are individualistic people generally.

thats not true bro

the word croatia and croat people language etc started being used pretty early like 800 ad. but by that time people already identified with the word

the bosniak empire started aroudn 1000 ad

and the serbs also around same time but they were called raska i think. serbia might be a foreign word maybe hungarian?

the cultures emerged very quickly out of the south slavic people and came out of various byzantine city states that existed in the region. i think there were 4-5 states: ragusa, zachumlia, pagania, douklia and croatia. all these areas became modern day states exept for ragusa which was traditionally croatia but was independent most of the middle ages until close to 1800s.

all those byzantine city states ended up being dominated by various south slavs and became their own nations .

serbs come a bit later into the picture tho. and they are hinterland (inland) south slavs not coastal south slavs.

ok i guess you're cool then

youtube.com/watch?v=wkLhAxbUecw

In Bosnia?Sure,they all identified as Orthodox,Catholic and Muslim till Tito added another torch and censuses started to take nationality instead of religion.
But the national identities did exist in mainland countries.

Here is an article from an accredited university. Take your trash elsewhere.
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/22/10/1964/1137872

And the only thing they have, their slightly lighter hair/eyes on average and more blondes by proportion is not because Serbs/Croats were turked by turks, but because turks chose the blonder and more blue eyed people and convinced them to convert their religion so they would be muzzie. Turks were obsessed about whiteness even back then and thats why they targeted the pale and blonde serbs and croats to become bosniaks.

>ragusa which was traditionally croatia
ragusa was independent from croatia, it wasn't croatia but a mishmash of venetian and south slavic culture, like the rest of dalmatia coast. which means there were serbs, croats and italians living in and around ragusa

maybe but modern nationalism and connectedness actross the territories was late 19th century phenomena. The way we think now is probably not at all similar to how people lived and thought then.

thats nonsense bro

i think they really converted to be on ottoman empire side because they hated hungarians

croatians allied themselves with hungarians so bosniaks who were fighting hungarians had to pick someone else and thy picked ottoman empire (then seleucid empire ??) because byzantine was going down

is all politics

both studies were accredited and peer reviewed. holy shit, you're retarded

Croatia started somewhere around the 7th century,Serbia started around the 8th century,and Bosnia gained a nation with the Kotomanics around 13th century,although it was independent for like 30 years somewhere around the 11th century when.

Subhuman muslims

>>t: mudshit

Stop projecting fag

Appropriate song name for the thread lel. Not bad. Scandis have the best metal imho.
youtube.com/watch?v=Su-FEbdNTuk

calm down you're a clusterfuck of different tribes'n'dna and NOTHING will change that fact EVER

i think you might be right on this

however ragusa is traditionally part of dalmatian territory and dalmatian territory is considered to be part of croatia. is always been this way.

this is why modern day ragusa which is called differently is part of croatia

also ragusa language which was a dalmatian romance is not really venetian but rather a genuine eastern romance language like romanian . in fact ragusa and venetia were in competition for most of the middle ages.

there is another romance language that survived which is between firuli and croatia that is actually related with venetian

It is political and I agree with what you said but the two church’s pressuring them didn’t contribute in any positive way. In fact the church was actively looking at ways of expanding its power there but the sect that ruled didn’t really allow it because their beliefs didn’t align. Although they were “christians” they had radically different views and other Christians didn’t always see them as Christians.
That’s okay I prefer an actual universities publication, their methodology actually makes sense. Also in your test some of the “Bosnians” were just serbs and croats. Did you actually read it? So although peer reviewed and accredited they aren’t the same.

I'm fighting for my people not to get to that point goat fucker.

And yes, I'm a soldier unlike you.

Whats worst we can sit down, drink, have fun...but if we touch politics and nationality all hell breaks loose. Its kind of funny.