This anime is so based. What does Sup Forums think of it?

This anime is so based. What does Sup Forums think of it?
Female Knight >> Demon King

It does have some pretty nice waifu material...They draw eyes really cute

I had a thought the other night.

For a One True Threesomes thread.

OP obviously being the, well, OP.

Dragon Princess > the rest.

Dear god the anime using the LN designs were so bland.

when compared to what...?

There are at least two different manga adaptations.

Who won?

They both won, they were cool with sharing Hero

The Secret Love doujins by Ootsuka Kotora are great.

Shame only the second one is on SadPanda.

Please tell me that she hooks up with the scheming merchant. They had great chemistry.

s2 when

I liked this anime, though I think it should've taken its time more. In an ideal world it'd be a 50 episode anime taking its time to get as far into the story as it can. That said, I'd watch a second season.

need more endings like this

Neck. Yourself. Cuck.

FMF threesomes are cuckolding, eh?

The anime ended too early and at a bad spot too. It needed more episodes.
The manga was a pretty good read thankfully.

Maou is best Maoyuu.

Was the anime actually a bad adaption?

I just couldn't get past the character designs not being the manga designs

Manga is better.

Polygamy is cancer. Monogamy is the patrician choice.
No self-respecting woman should want to share her husband and no honorable man should want two wives.

Kind of.
It skipped some good parts, like Hero's adventures in the demon world, and rushed the ending.

Still, getting Fukujun and Koshimizu together again was pretty nice, so the anime wasn't all bad.
The speech by the maid was also adapted nicely.

Based isn't how I'd explain this anime, but it was nice,strangely there wasn't enough Maou and hero in it, they are so far away most of the time even though they were the best part. I want to see more.

You are wrong.

You are correct.

Manga designs are so much better.

Why didn't he fuck both the knight and Demon Lord? He could have.

I respectfully disgree. I like how in the LN/Anime the Demon King looks like a soft, gentle cow. It contrasts her title so ridiculously (much like her nature). As for the female knight, something about the manga design's eyes feels off. Like they're too big for her face (I know saying this about manga/anime characters is incredibly ironic).

We need an anime about Tacticool Musket men like Sharp's Rifles taking down Fantasy monsters

I also prefer the LN designs.

OP is really good but it's a shame that a standard length version doesn't exist.

According to LN-fags he does. Lucky absurdly over-powered bastard that he is.

What do you mean? The full OP exists.
It's 4:19 in song lenght.

how does she walk

She rolls

I really liked it, shame the LN is nearly unreadable.

I heard the manga was a good adaption though

Oh, that's weird I could've sworn that it didn't exist. I checked nyaa like 10 times for it, but it's there now. Thanks.

Got a spoiler for how that goes down?

Demonically long feet?

Episode 9 was the best episode.

>tomboyish
>short-tempered
>flat-chested
>better

I'm quite appaled at your shit taste, user.

>Freckles
You aren't making this any better

One of those isn't a negative.

t o m b o y i s h

>Polygamy is cancer

t. assmad virgin

Chad having all the girls he wants is perfectly acceptable

They were voices behind Spice and Wolf correct? It was part of the reason i even picked up this anime.

MC is more just a limpdicked faggot who cant say no to a women than a chad. Im sure the demon queen is going to recomend open relationships or something stupid eventually to him. Hes in danger of becoming a cuck.

The LN designs are beautiful, almost like Overlord or Youjo Senki. Whoever thinks the manga is better is simply a moron.

>Regular-ass cover
Do anime OPs get sold on legit albums?

They were.

None of those are a negative... They all spell cute

Sure they do, and sometimes feature an alternate cover in the booklet.
They're albums just like any other.

Here's the other side.

Nope. I would expect lots of back and forth between the Demon Lord and Female Knight to finally settle on what order they'll be going up and down on the Hero will be, though.

The LN artwork real is beautiful and underappreciated.

I see. That's kind of weird to me. I know that adults watching anime is somewhat more accepted in Japan than in the West, but I still assumed it was an "otaku" medium that the mainstream generally tried to avoid associating with too much.

Why not both?

It boils down to not giving a fuck which the West has all but forgotten.

what said

a lot of nips (don't know if it's a majority though) don't like weeb shit, but they have the "japanese decency" to not heckle / care what other people do as a hobby

if only we could have that attitude towards things

Honestly, I really dig the LN art. The realism (if that makes sense) is great in a series like this. The only designs I like less than in the manga are the clever merchant dude and the dragon girl. The merchant looks like a smug scheming asshole in the manga, which is great, and the Dragon girls spiky-bun hair looks fucking retarded, Horns are way better.

More often than not you'll get just the OP single and a side B song for an anime OP/ED album. 4 songs.

A regular 7-9 song album with one of the songs being the OP/ED isn't uncommon either, but it's not done as often

The manga is also great. I just prefer the style of the LN.
It has a real traditional look to it that I can't get enough of.

Yeah, dragon princess is much better in the manga.

>I like generic shit

No helping idiots like you.

Of all the things to call the LN art, generic is not one of them.

what he have to lose in being a cuck? The whole fascination with cuckoldry only came from Sup Forumss obsession with it. He gets to have sex with hotties whenever he wants. Literally wants the downside? Theyre not even pregnant which is the entire basis on cuckoldry being the raising of someone elses child. You mom probably fucked 60 other guys before she made the mistake with your father and you happened

>Realisim in a fantasy series

Sure if you like boring. I mean take real life and add ear headbands to the demons. You have the LN designs.

The artwork looks nice because they put effort into the pictures itself. The designs are generic fantasy otherwise. You could put a LotR character into that art and it fit perfectly.

>You mom probably fucked 60 other guys before she made the mistake with your father and you happened

Damn, son.

Generic isn't an insult when the whole series is intended to be generic.

It's so purposely generic that they didn't give the characters actual names.
The LN art looks great. No point in calling the designs themselves generic.

And you posted the manga version why?

Sorry man but the LN designs are generic to a fault. The art looks nice because they put a ton of effort into a painting. And that's what it basically is.

Otherwise go look up generic fantasy artwork and it's the same as the LN stuff. Doesn't mean it doens't look nice, but if you actually broaden your horizens you'll realize it's designs that have been done before over and over.

Your erection?

Someone give me the context of this scene.

I literally thought that was a man for a few seconds before I saw the tiny lines for the boobs

The middle dude is a hero, the red head is a demon queen the hero decided to join to make a better world, the blonde is the heros murderhobo buddy who has a crush on hero. Basically blonde wants to fuck but the demon queen already called dibs but demon queen wants to be friends with everyone or something.

Female Knight shows up to make her move before the Hero succumbs to the relentless Dragon Princess' wiles. Demon Lord wants a night to remember before she goes back to the demon realm for a refresher course. What you see is the compromise that they reach when neither one will back down.

Dragon Princess' horn hair design is just the worst.

>Wants to fuck
>Compromise is passive aggressively(?) holding one hand each staying awake mindful of the other.
Amusing, so I assume no one wins this.

Eventually they both win .

not choosing which art is better, but one of the things that makes this series great is the realism put into it

Me too, they look great.

Don't be such a fag.

I want to marry the megane Meido.

Degeneracy > honor

Well, they both win, but everyone thought they were dead, and Maou's maid is now alone int the mansion, waiting for her to return.

This is one of the most neckbearded things Ive read on this board.

pretty sure we're comparing LN to manga not LN to the entirety of art.

It's shit.

> I am too retarded to consider that people might be happy if they come to agree, of their own will, on alternative relationship configurations

Dude that's not Mormon child wife harem abuse, those are two strong independent women (well, a semen demon and a demon, but still) who actively entered that configuration out of love for the Hero and mutual respect for each other. I envy that they managed to get a poly V right and I couldn't.

It may actually be a femanon who dislikes how women in harem anime form harems without much complaint, considering it sounds like something Sup Forums would say in reverse.

>tfw i've been reading the boring as fuck manga when there's been an anime out for 4 years

>Spoiler
Is this something like the user who never realized a pair of twins were into him?

Nope mate, just university classmates... though now that's a story I would gladly hear.

It's disappointing she doesn't get more fanart.

Seriously. I have a thing for short haired girls with deadpan expressions

So this was just one mage right?

I feel depressed now

Demon Kings boobs are to big and she has awful taste in night wear but she edges out Knight just barely

Knight for fucking
Demon King for marrying

it makes browsing CDs a pain because you can't always tell right away if it's the OP to a series or not

S2: Never
;_;

>user who never realized a pair of twins were into him

What?

is that the #fe guy?

Yes

it introduced me to arai akino, thanks