Hi guys

Hi guys

How is your diverse society?

Is it THAT great?

kys chink

DEPORT THEM ALL

Stfu its shit shill, show your true flag faggot

>87%
They keep coming and we must find a new way every year to annoy them so they go to Cucktario.

Apart from the massive welfare state tonnes of rapes and gangs, its going pretty good

race doesnt matter of course, so its obviously exactly the same as if it was 100% white duh. no way it is different at all in any way, because we are all EXACTLY the same.

yeah i can't wait for my kids to become a hated, shamed and ridiculed minority in their rightful country

No, all it does is fill me with rage of what was taken from us.

Cucktario is salvageable, as the only real problem lies with the GTA/greater-toronto-area. Send them off the BC and lop it off of Canada as the "California of Canada", or even give it to the USA.

Cucktario just needs to break the GTA off into it's own smaller-province and leave everything around it alone.

As in give BC to the USA after sending the liberals there so Alaska is actually connected to them and there's not so much of an argument about Alaska seeming to be rightfully Canadian.

I went to Toronto and the only white I saw was a homeless Québécois that travelled the country.
It's a nightmare driving there in winter because of all the immigrants that never drove on snow.
Nuke that shithole, it's unsalvageable.

NYC here.
It's ok. Alot of minorities actually work hard for their pay here however theres obviously gangs and a fair share of hysterical libs. I wouldn't worry about the libs though. The police won't let them get out of hand and the last time any antifa tried to gather,only like five people showed up.

It's great, especially if you like ghetos.

its all lithuanian in my country and city, only diversity here is white diversity and a tiny amount of foreign students.

Toronto and the GTA in general is already a wasteland, but nuking it would only spread radiation all over the majority white rest-of-ontario that typically hovers 85% white or higher. Even people from around Ontario avoid that place like the plague.

I'd advocate more for a militia to go in and start executing non-whites, but it's like 6 gorillian people. It basically needs to be nazi-germany'd except with actual deathcamps.

When you post shit like this, are your LARPing or serious?

You could do like Russia did to Chechenya, bomb the shitnout of the city.
Anyways, it's worthless building.

It's EXCELLENT! I'm lucky to live in a diverse society. Thanks to diversity everyone is so integrated and there's so little conflict. Boy, am I glad for the diversity here.

Well once society accepts me for who I am then I will never feel included in our extremely diverse society. It is beautiful to know we are taking steps towards accepting everyone! I can't wait until the day that people accept me for who I am! The chemicals in my brain are who I am!!!!!!

I can't help that I want to murder pedophiles.

#MurderIsASexuality

I've received 3 Christmas cards this year.. One from my mummy, and the other 2 from my Muslim paki neighbours

wtf I love diversity now

It's pretty awful though tbqh.

It's fucking horrible. Moving to South Korea next month. I hope Kim nukes this shithole (brown shit) USA

Yeah I absolutely love walking through town and seeing drunk maoris, gang members weakly fighting, ugly Maori women screeching, chink drivers bumping into obvious obstacles, grotesque Maori cultural carvings. It's fucking great not living in a white ethnostate, I don't know why anyone here hates diversity.

Serious. As someone who lives in southern Ontario it gives Ontario in general a bad name. The GTA area has rampant garbage, pollution, homeless, and "liberal agenda" problems. The problems in the GTA are starting to seep down along the waterside and into my region(Niagara Region), which is... or was smart enough in the past to vote for their interests whatever they were. "DUDE WEED LMAO" is probably the biggest impact Trudeau had down here because understandably alot of people need it to not just kill themselves out of depression.

shit

The food is alright although not worth the rapes

>How is your diverse society?

Ours? Good for last thousand years.

>words are colorful
>skins are black and white

It's alright.
At first when non-whites started showing up, I was annoyed. But it's been like 30 years since they started coming to where I am and where they live it was all shitty field before, I honestly don't begrudge them a spot here. I didn't care about any of that land before they got here, some of it was an industrial dump.

None of them have actually done anything bad to me, I guess they've been good for me financially.

Pretty shit but don't worry we always have japan in our pockets to help :D