You're in a locked room with trump

you're in a locked room with trump

alone

no security cameras, security guards, nothing. you have 10 minutes to do whatever you want.

what do you do?

suck his dick

suck his dick

take me under your wing, papa?

Watch MLP together, part ways and say "good job mr. President"

lel Nice to meet you, fellow faggot.

Suck my own dick in front of him.

Start asking questions.

I WANT TO BELIVE!!!!

Tell him he can't stop winning and that his presidency will be the greatest sacrifice he'll ever make. Ask him for advice. Leave.

inject him with bogdabots

Grab me by the pussy, Senpai!

Ask him about sekrit stuff

I would bring a 21 piece bucket of KFC and give trump two and then eat the rest

brap contest

go home

Tell him how much we support him, and make jokes and have some bantz over the fake news and retarded niggers who want free shit.

I would say.. why did you marry a mailorder bride from some commieblock backwater and net get a normal american wife like Obama?

Declare myself a women, say he sexually assaulted me and quietly settle the case for several million dollars.

Browse Sup Forums

I take a quick nap!

What do you think about the Jews?

In during 300 replies, 95 files omitted of "suck his dick".

talk with him, obviously

Ask him if he thinks his brother Fred was a loser

Tell him about Moon Man

And to think I thought Sup Forums was dishonest.

grab him by the dick

Shake his hand.

Here's why......

redpill him obviously duh

Tfw American Women > Slovenian Women
but still (((((African American "Women"))))) < Slovenian Women

Shake his hand and ask him to dispense wisdom about starting a business, and tell him to ignore Theresa May, she's full of shit and get him to install Farage or Rees-Mogg instead.

oof low blow

Talk about Europe and how we need to take it back, and the fact that the (((Deepstate))) exists and wants him to cuck or die

"so, are aliens real, or what"

Nigger

Fail

Smoke a blunt with the big man

Came here to say this desu

Have a conversation with him

Masturbate

j-just joking bros!

I just don't like how sometimes Trump will beat up on us losers then praise his brother who by his own account lived like a loser

ask him if he can give me a lift back home

10 minute High-Five session. "Up top, Trump" BAM!

Approach him
Shake his supple hand
Ask him if he would like some tea
Allow him to sit on my back as a chair

"let's talk about jews"

Ask him to bring Paul Ryan in, by force if necessary. So i can suck his dick.

redpill him

That's the president, rimjob first bitch

Demand Barron to be head of Russian national court, and inheriting the chair in his blood line.

Make a selfie, ask where is THE WALL, say thanks for making America Great Again, had a conversation.

diet coke chugging content

Make sure he doesn't get the nuclear codes

suck his dick

Show him the naked pics of your mom I have saved on my phone.

>what do you do?
beat him in 1v1 Spades game; duh

>wife
>mike obama
kys

make him cry like the little spoiled rich boy he is, and upload video of him begging for his life

Shake his hand, have a normal conversation. Much of what Sup Forums believes about Trump hinges on the idea that he's smart and decent-natured but inarticulate and combative. Ten minutes away from cameras and handlers to confirm that? Priceless.

You promised that you would only let me see them!

Tell him that the republican primaries was the greatest thing ever on tv.

Fukin kek, which pony would b trumps favorite?

Discuss Jewish question

A bit slow on the draw friend

convince Him to seize the British Throne

Idk where this guy is from but in America more than 20 miles from a coastline the "normal" definition of a woman does not include a penis.

ask him for 20 million dollars

Turn him into Estonian pagan.
Fuck you all.

Ask him how I can be like him and stop living like a loser. Ask him if I can have a job with the Trump admin shining shoes or talking shit to liberal reporters

>this, but with trump

"Are you actually fucking with people or have we just been overestimating your intelligence"

Ask him for a small loan.

Just chat
probably Ask for business advice and not be a sperg about it

Tell him to make the whole West great he needs to banish "liberals" to Gulags in Somalia, and ban all non white immigration across our continents. Then remove the State from the role of parent/spouse.

steal his toupe and then try to convince him to reignite old-fashioned american imperialism, starting with spic/nigger/kikeland.

Say a short prayer to Jesus together, thank him and encourage him, tell him he has an army whenever he decides to call on us.

I'd tell him i appreciate his shitposting

>HEY user? YOU WANNA SEE A REAL MAN? COME OVER MICHELLE OBAMA'S HOUSE TONIGHT, I SHOW YOU A REAL MAN, NIGGA!

t. Louis CK

Exactly this.

Applejack

Suck his dick

Shake his hand and ask him to take me in.

What a boss! haha had never seen this one