twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crackin’ a nice open sip

S I P B O Y S 2018

>feese’s

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeces

Zimmerman' lost weight, good for him

getting those sips in

youtube.com/channel/UCD4INvKvy83OXwAkRjaQKtw

I am getting this mug for myself as a birthday present to troll the shit out of the cunt leftard in my D&D group who was screaming up and down about Ajit Pai this and that. I made sure it was the same size and everything. I will fill it with hot tea, and drink heavy of his delicious faggot tears.

>Oliver
>Doing actual comedy
You wot mate

Real comedy isn't aimed at someone, isn't targeted to hurt someone or make them look bad. He's a bully with the entire force of the mass media behind him.

>Real comedy isn't aimed at someone
I beg to differ. There's even a word for it in german.

Schadenfreude is taking pleasure in someone elses misfortune, it's not the same I don't think.

I love these

Isn't it though? I sure take pleasure at Chis's misfortune, so long as its self inflicted.

BTW, those people who fuck with him are assholes. They're like poachers. Chris-chan deserves to be free, and observed in the wild.

The butthurt these guy and NN causes is the best of recent months

I am glad our degeneracy will stop spraeding thru the interbez

I'd say Chris isn't making comedy, you're finding it in his situation

How much are you guys paying for Sup Forums right now? $200 a month?

$2 per Google search!? Wtf! I can't believe you guys let Net Neutrality™ get repealed!

His whole life is a joke and he does it too himself. He chooses this path. Therfore, he chooses to make comedy out of his life on a subconscious level

I love it.

Good. Our first sip of the day.