And I wondered why Ubisoft games have been shit lately

Diversity means less white males.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/video-games-diversity-diversity-video-games-watch-dogs-2-ubisoft-595906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just

Siege is pretty good though. The fucking cartoon girl DLC operators are getting a bit out of hand though.

I thought I was getting bored with games as I was getting older. Turns out games are just getting shitter and I'm still mentally a child

>2014
But thats when the only good assassins creed game came out no?

>okay now the black guy to the front so everyone can see we got one
How is this not awkward?

You have the Montreal one and one in Bulgaria? The good ones were made in Bulgaria (like Rogue/Black Flag) the gay ones (multicultural gender identities bullshit) were made in Montreal.

this, it is a ploy to force white males away from the hobbies they created for themselves and their children

Anyone else find it weird that whenever people try to gun for diversity, they still include white women? I think that's still a little hypocritical.

Oh i wasn't aware of that thanks user and yeah Black Flag was the one i was talking about. Only Assassins Creed game i could sit and play without being bored shitless.

What do you think diversity means?

ubishit never had good games

Yeah same here. That's why I started supporting GOG and playing more retro PC shit. I have so many games to catch up on that I had no chance to play as a kid/teen because of a lack of funds. There are also a ton of independent studios that make great games still. I've essentially boycotted all the major game companies (especially Blizz) for their shitty approach to this new gay world we live in. OW is also a travesty. The only regret I have from doing this is that I can't play the new R6 which I can probably live without.

settlers 8 what the fuck was that, that was hillarious are you serious nigga.

2007 was also shit if you remember.

>less white males
*fewer

Well this explains there direction with Far cry 5

Idk who did the new TR but I was expecting utter shit ~ it isnt. Its anti soviet u even get achievment from burning soviet flags. Cool stuff

What happened to all the men did they all get accused of sexual assault?

newsweek.com/video-games-diversity-diversity-video-games-watch-dogs-2-ubisoft-595906

Dont get the Ubisoft hate

If you want to Rage do it at EA with their Niggerfield and Mass defect 3 and now Star Wars with this Empire bosss being an ultra cringy try hard """bossy""" roastie

Or Bethesda with their SJWolfen-((((Stein))))) with the main Antagonist being le ebin heterosexual white Male racist, sexier, antisemitic father and restance leader le sassy black gurl
Pure cringe

Ubi releazed amazing shit recently like Ghost Recon Wildland
Literally every frame could be an artwork if you play at high settings
The Division is good too.

tfw havent played video games since 2002

>wildlands
>Division
>good

The team in 2007 most probably done the code for the game engine. After that its copy and paste, and any dumb bitch can piece a game together.

You think ghost recon wildland was good? Are you actually 12 or something?

It was the most generic, boring open world shit from ubisoft. AAA gaming needs to die.

>The Division is good too.

Flag checks out. You're retarded.

I'm sick of subsidizing SJW cancer.

My new buys are dwindling down to CD Projekt and Japanese devs.

It's fine by me, backlog and cherry picks can keep me gaming forever anyway.

The less I game the more time I spend undermining them on political issues too.

Well guess who's responsible for those.

>Dont get the Ubisoft hate
>If you want to Rage do it at EA with their Niggerfield and Mass defect 3 and now Star Wars with this Empire bosss being an ultra cringy try hard """bossy""" roastie
>Or Bethesda with their SJWolfen-((((Stein))))) with the main Antagonist being le ebin heterosexual white Male racist, sexier, antisemitic father and restance leader le sassy black gurl
>Pure cringe
>Ubi releazed amazing shit recently like Ghost Recon Wildland
>Literally every frame could be an artwork if you play at high settings
>The Division is good too.

Ghost Recon looks bleak and buggy after MGSV (though I have put only few hours into it yet).

Wait till ubisoft releases far cry 5. It's gonna hurt.

Ubisoft games have been shit for 12 years though.

Yeah dude I forgot how fucking good the oldies are. Binge medieval total warfare 2 so hard I almost didn't come back from it.

Any classic recommendations? Thinking of trying a baldurs/diablo-clone game next but there are so many that fit that mold.

Good job, user.

Wow it gets worse everyday.

>pic very relatef

>The simulations of nature were amazing
Go outside faggot.

Which is, ironically, doing the men of our generation a favor. How are you ever going to take back your country if you spend all of your free time reading about star wars lore or the latest DLC for some videogame?

Obviously, diversity works, you fucking bigots.

The invisible hand of the free market would've corrected "nature's misogynistic" will. But nope. They are churning out games.

I've never played any video games myself, but that doesn't mean outsiders can't pour in their valuable input in to game development.

Try Fallout Tactics, if you haven't. People shit on it, but imo it's really good. It just not that RPG heavy.
I could give you some classic recommendations, that are more RPG, but you probably played them all.

Undoubtedly, also just look at the posture of the crowd in the two pics, the increased female presence makes the crowd to behave in a more silly, childish and effeminate way, it reminds me of the No Man's Sky pic, granted that there were no women there, but it's without a doubt the sign of the times we live in where men have been completely emasculated due to the increased "inclusivity" or permeability male/female in the whole societal structure, this "toxic feminity" ends infecting men regardless.

Wonder how many of these people are game designer. Probably none since Ubisoft games are just copy pasted standardized gameplay over and over.

Every major gaming company has had this happen. My theory is the white males betas at the top are hiring only women now, not only to appear virtuous, but because it gives them a CHANCE at pussy. We all know women are TERRIBLE programmers.

>that image
>unadulterated cityfag issues
That shit is basically non-existent in communities outside (((big cities))) & (((college towns))).

t.guy that lives in a close-knit hunter community of 37k

I am really into Kingpin right now. Just picked up Mafia, Thief Gold and UT2k4. Those are all classics I played but wanted to go through again and its a fresh and fun as ever. I would also recommend Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity and Torment Numenera whatever its called. They're fun games with a good story in that retro style. Also Grim Dawn is excellent.

This.

For Diablo clones try Grim Dawn. It preserves the essence of Diablo II.

For Baldur's clones you should pass. First of all they've been hijacked by liberals (a flagrant SJW company bought the old Black Isle games -Planescape, Baldur's, etc- and erased their name from the game and deleted all "sexist" references and dialogs, added transgender characters, etc) and those that are not are just plain garbage trying to cling on the good old days and feed off the "Baldur's Gate spiritual succesor" way too much (games like Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, etc). If you still wanna give it a go Neverwinter Nights 2 and Dragon Age: Origins are bearable.

Shadowrun saga is pretty decent but after the first game the story gets boring.

Divinity : Original Sin , if you liked Baldur's Gate .

Rocksmith is still going great, released a Johnny Cash 10-pack yesterday. There are three or four non-whites that do note tracking. They even have QA in Romania.

All I do is play LoL and games in which I am one to a few generations behind because of low time preference and I don't buy games new.

we wuz communists

Kek. I would almost let this shit slide, but why the fug did they put crackhead eyes on this ho?

I wonder when the culture shifted to soyboys between 2007 and 2014

If you dont get Ubisoft hate,you dont get video games
I honestly believe Ubisoft is worse than EA

Ubisoft games are actually fine compared to the disaster known as Mass Effect Andromeda. (((Diversity))) turns your arts, crafts and civilization into rotting biomass.

diversity is division to divide and conquer the population.

Those two with dark hair right of middle need some Krogan Cock

salty kid

>Dont get the Ubisoft hate
You should be ashamed.

Mass Adromeda dev was funny.

It's so fucking clear that "diversity" simply means "no white males" in Yiddish and Canadian. White genocide by way of white androcide.

Stop pirating good PC games while buying AAA console games you cucks.

well if you cant blame something blame another race fucking kids and idiots

asscreed origins is a GOOD game

don't give a fuck
only games I played in last 7 years were a few turn-based wargames, PES and War Thunder ))))))

You are a pitiful creature.

>$40,000,000
how can someone fuck up something so badly with that much money?

>top pic is a writing team
>bottom pic is every female employee at unisoft

This pic has been posted for 3 years put of context and people still fall for it. Gz idiots

lol nice come back kid

glad games are going to shit. we play politics now. jump normie, hit x, baaaash the faaaash. its like manipulating a shitty avatar from behind a screen. we are going to destroy in 2020, provided poland doesnt distract us again, man that bath-house in 4k was great. long live the god emperor.

Lol! So fucken satisfying how much of a disaster that game was...literally killed a developer.

>>top pic is a writing team
>>bottom pic is every female employee at unisoft
>This pic has been posted for 3 years put of context and people still fall for it. Gz idiots

There are men in the bottom pic as well. Take a better look.

The hell are those 2 hotties above that afrojew?
Would impregnate with my 7,5inch huwhyte dong

Valkyrie males me mad with the flexing of non existant bicep muscle on the win screen but at least she isnt a fucking anime waifu like the rest of the females. All the new characters coming out i feel like any one of the badass operators from earlier seasons would just obliterate.

The new chick with the ipad has no business being on an entry team for any mission ever. Suspension of disbelief is getting a little overbearing

thanks, bitch

yet again you're childish assuming hit for a third post, got to be under 17 with that little understanding

i've been playing asscreed3 recently, it really jumped the shark like i've never seen. what a complete turd.

>hire based on gender
>you dont like equality?!
are these people retarded?

Fuck off and die outsider.

>a powerful trans
What's her power level

wow seems like diversity really is our strength! BASED

raging bitch

Yes it does. It just makes sense. When you have more of others then you get less of one particular group. It is not diverse enough. needs more black and asian females.

AND guns

Nice try leaf

>Miranda
>Powerful
He is basically a troll victim in WD2 who has his sex surgery leaked by a church (that's supposed to be some scientology thing).

And the main character isn't autistic at all, wtf are they on?

This is why the whole West, across every area, is going to shit lately.

leftists believe that powerful means not hiding in shame

What the hell? The 2007 one had a nigger and a chinks, it's already more diversity than I care for. What are they gonna say next? That if you don't have a black gay Jewish fat woman on your project, you're a Nazi?

>three soyboys
>one token black guy
>one crazy hair guy, who's probably the only one with actuall expirience
>one pajeet as a literal code monkey
>the rest are 50 shades of tumblr
Biioware is dead

And where are the indians at? NASA?

If a straight white cis male thinks about your product you are pure evil.

Youre just jealous they wont hire you because of ....obvious sanetary reasons,pajeet.

The games were ruined just after women entered in the market
Holy shit, all games now are developed for the 3 yo children mentality of women

what about tranny and niggers in watch dogs 2?
What about unrealistic female operatives in Rainbow Six? Its just as bad as niggers in world war 1.
They killed Prince of Persia, Rainbow Six as tactical shooter or Splinter Cell as tactical stealth action. Assassins Creed games is a mess and propaganda, For Honor is p2w\grind2win and Division has no content. Wildlands is DoA.

Mainstream games were once predominantly developed by 125+ iq manchildren for a 100+ iq audience. The devs are now 100 iq normies developing for niggers. This was always going to happen.

>2007
>An actual diverse group of people
>2014
>Almost entirely white/light skinned vaginas