i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png
i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg
i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png
i.imgur.com/HO2TAWZ.jpg
imgur.com/a/MEvw7
i.imgur.com/CdjXa3W.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanted to see them doing a cute gao
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3356459 gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2460622 trying to be threatening but just being cute instead

Dead and silents everywhere.

Is anyone really want this? imgur.com/a/rQVqH

A lot of people linked you last thread.

I really want it, would you be willing to draw my request in private?

Reqeusting Raphtalia buried under a ton of Raph-chans. Screaming internally, externally or eternally

Still unnerves me, not as much as the other though.

Requesting something cute (but not lewd) with these two traps. They could be fully-clothed or wearing the outfits in pic related.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562998
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3562997

requesting coloring

reference
i.imgur.com/hasivKE.jpg

Anastasia please

This is apparently Wiz (KonoSuba) from before she turned into a lich. Requesting her wearing this outfit as a wight, and it not fitting that well.

That wouldn't cover a damn thing on Wiz, and I'd want to see that.

Iowa and Yamato poledancing

Yes!

Zest

Seconding this

Miyamae from Seiren dressed as her bunny character from the game they play in the anime

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well, OR her in a leopard-print bikini or the virgin killer sweater, pref. reverse style to imitate the 'Imai Style' bikini.

Requesting this caveboy (Kukuru) and this cavegirl (Mig) from Doraemon in love with each other.

This is an draw of my two favorite Ghibli boys, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke, and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation where Ashitaka has his hand on Haku's chin and is about to kiss him, while Haku is embarrassed by the situation. Can I have this draw cleaned up, finished and colored?

Draw at least one part from this
Also
>Mexicans

Reference for color

I would really like to see a drawing of Raphtalia, but preferably her wearing Mashu's/Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume, or a little-too-small school swimsuit.
Make sure to include the slave seal on her chest!
I definitely would.

who is she?

requesting anything of this cake because she barely has any art and that makes me sad desu

Rozalin with big tits in a plugsuit designed from her dress.

Nevermind, is Kaato Higashikata

You added the slave crest now huh

More girls like this, thick with sweaters and boots.

Sometimes i wonder what would we be if the spanish didn't conquer pre-hispanic mexico.

Requesting Mimi from Duel Masters as a catgirl, please!

Deedlit

How about Wiz wearing Nepgear's CPU outfit?

how the hell is that a sweater, that is a sweat soaked latex suit

Requesting Kana and Sora sharing a hospital room, optionally with their brothers visiting them

THICC bootied milk-chocolate Mexicans, orgies, and blood sacrificing American tourists

Requesting YMO's album cover for X∞Multiplies recreated with Rei clones.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Hana wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume from Fate/Grand Order, but in white or pink.
Or Hana in a costume inspired by Pitz the blue one
Full body or less

Requesting RinaRina in a pose/reaction similar to this, obviously doesn't need to be a gif. files.catbox.moe/hs9j8p.gif or doing Otome's RABU YOU~ files.catbox.moe/98oxcu.gif

Requesting Fubuki, Yuudachi, and Mutsuki, each wearing this competition swimsuit.

Dakimakura mode (Lying on back and facing the viewer).
Preferably full body.

Lineart will be fine.

Pretty please!

Re-Requesting Shiori from Shiori Experience Jamming with Koyuki from Beck.

Anyone willing to take a request of Gundam Breaker 3? I'd want her cosplaying as one of those "Gundam Girls" mecha girls, wearing sexy versions of Gundam armor, like Barbatos since that's the new one.

Requesting loli BB-tan.

Requesting Tejina casting a meteor summoning spell incorrectly and a small rock falls on her head.

Requesting Meiko and Sophia in a purple version of Meiko's school uniform staring at each other in a confused manner.

Requesting Captain Grace and Umi switch outfits with each other

Requesting colors and stuff

Pixie Ref: i.imgur.com/lw8r1tK.png

Angewomon Ref: i.imgur.com/UY30Gak.jpg

Gardevoir ref (Regular or Shiny):i.imgur.com/hYTY6OC.png

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Requesting Ai Kaga from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei with a bag of pastery and bread.

Requesting any cute Sup Forums girl riding on a Flygon.

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting something cute for Chihaya's birthday

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing the outfit on the left

>Requesting loli BB-tan.
>posts picture of loli BB-tan

seems you've had your request fulfilled

She still has tits.

I want a small BB-tan

Requesting Mato Kuroi from BRS:OVA lazily lounging on a big living room sofa while watching TV, perhaps with some sort of foodstuff in her mouth.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Don't you know user?
BB-tan has always had a large chest. A BB-tan without a bangin rack is like an evil doppleganger BB-tan.

Requesting Utaha doing the splits while Eriri glares at her with disdain.

Yuuko in the virgin killer sweater or dress or anything involving a tight jumpsuit or light consensual bondage. Sorry.

Requesting Tamamo playing in the snow she can be a loli in a snowsuit if you want to draw some cute loli as though she had never seen snow before.

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses with smug grins on their faces and fist bumping while an explosion forms in the background.

The ironic cool I'm looking for example: i.imgur.com/HO2TAWZ.jpg

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character.

please

>pagina nueve

I'm pretty fucking pissed off that this series is dropped now.

Requesting Sasahara Satsuki eating food in a bento like the image on the left.

Requesting Jeremiah Gottwald and Midboss outfit swap.

Requesting fusion between Rachnera and Galvantula.

Requesting Lebe saying "One year isn't an Eternity."

This girl please.

Isn't it getting an anime?

Requesting Super-lewd Meido Saiai looking flustered as she polishes a brass knob

Anchor

Requesting Pochaco in a bunnysuit

It's getting an anime! I'm excited! It reminds of my love.

Requesting Constanze making replicas of the Balance Breakers (both canon and the awful anime original season 3 one)

Requesting Raphi getting dunked by Satania
imgur.com/a/MEvw7

Bump

is the dude who requested that Junko shirt still here?

I'm talking about the scanslators.

Ah, sorry to hear that.

Requesting Domino wearing this outfit saying that she has to punish user for being naughty.

i.imgur.com/CdjXa3W.jpg

>know how to draw
>want to draw
>dont know what I like to draw

this is painful.

Not really what was asked, but I liked how her colors matched her name, and Lime green is my favourite color. don't know the character though.

>that jawline

Why is Takagi so damn cute?

This is good 3DPD.

Smug childhood friend with a 5head.

Elle topless handbra with or without leaking milk

If its too lewd I would like just about anything else of her, including dual-wielding herself and wearing armor based on her actual gun's design.

Whats wrong with it?

It's very masculine.

Pretty nice!
Would she be able to cast fist successfully?

I like your coloring. Could use a bit of linework though. Pretty nice though.

As the guy who posted the reference, I like this a lot! Green is my favorite color as well.

Can someone do this image but with Kiku from Rakugo?

Rihoko (trying) to wear the virgin killer sweater

Requesting Yuzuru and Mukuro reading some magazines together about cute dresses, cakes, and other girly things.

Requesting paizuri or Arisa tied up or fucked and seen from the camera's display.