Grand Servants and Enkidu aside, could any other servant even touch, let alone defeat, Gilgamesh?

Grand Servants and Enkidu aside, could any other servant even touch, let alone defeat, Gilgamesh?

Which Gilgamesh?

King Hassan

Gilgamesh with access to all the noble phantasms contained within Gate of Bablyon, as well as Enkidu (NP) and Ea.

Some random japanese kid can.

>could any other servant
>servant

I think he is counting even normal King Hassan as a Grand Servant.

Also yes, all that needs to happen is that Gil acts complacent enough like with Shirou, to not just bring out Ea seeing how you said "touch" rather then defeat.

Gil is his own worst enemy, which is why Gil-ko is quite frankly even more dangerous then the adult when all is said and done, less power, sure but actually "polite" enough to not act like a tard in battle.

Basically there are 3 criteria that need to be fulfilled.

1) Gil must be smug enough to not go full force immediately at the start of the fight.
2) The opponent must be able to survive GoB volleys by some means.
3) The opponent must be able to attack and do considerable damage before Ea is unleashed so it is "interrupted".

Can nothing rival Ea? I thought Avalon could act as a shield at least.
Wasn't it also stated that Karna and Gil were pretty much equal?

They're not equal. Gil just said he would have to get a bit serious against Karna to win.

Arturia at her prime, Avalon is a hard counter for EA

Avalon can *kinda* block half-hearted, dull Ea blasts. Full-power Ea is essentially unparalleled. Gil (almost) never uses it at full power, because that would just be nuking the Earth. Not much point in destroying his own kingdom.

Gil uses full-power Ea in SF against Enkidu, and Enkidu just repeatedly reverts the damage instead of blocking it or whatever.
>I felt as if the World was born seven times, and destroyed seven times.

>normal King Hassan
Who are you talking about, isn't King Hassan the Grand Assassin?

She can only do that if Gil is in his "women and children" mode. If he knows about Avalon then Saber is never touching him. She needs to get out of Avalon to attack and Gil can just fly to the skies or something and wait for her to get out.

2α4me

The servant Cock

I considered Avalon under the "GoB survive" check and didn't think to bring it up, and Avalon is basically the ULTIMATE defense and just barely contained it, logically effectively every "lower" of protection would be fucked, except possibly Lord Camelot, for all intents and purposes nothing but Arturia should be able to survive Ea should it be blasted off, and Avalon isn't something she is summoned with, only reason she even had it was because Shirou had the "real" Avalon inside him.

Was a while since i played the Fate route though, so i might forgotten details, but effectively everyone else have Gil bringing out Ea as a time limit.

With "normal" i meant King after nerfs himself to be summonable by (you) as a regular Assassin after he does his Grand Duties.

Is Lord Camelot really a 'lower' protection? It doesn't quite protect the user, but I doubt even Avalon could bullshit through Ars Almadel Salomonis. I think that's a defensive achievement unique to Camelot, since it's tied to "will" rather than "power".

What about Ozymandias?
Doesn't he have some pretty bullshit NPs?
Alcides from F/SF allegedly stands up to Gilgamesh even if he uses Ea.
Could Li Shuwen or True Assassin sneak up on Gil considering the level of presence concealment they have?

Altera?

>What is Saver

>Alcides from F/SF allegedly stands up to Gilgamesh even if he uses Ea
Isn't that just something that he said? I don't remember if we actually have any evidence that backs up that statement yet. I mean, basically every servant has said at one point or another that they could totally take Gil, and then failed horribly.

I should like to see Alcides actually prove that he knows what he's talking about before I assume it's true.

Lord Camelot is basically +999 DEF while Avalon is 100% EVA. Ars wouldn't hit Saber using Avalon because she's basically not there.

>*any* idiot running up against Gil with rankable Divinity
no
also
>extra
>relevant

As noted "Except maybe", since it is tied to "will" it has more of a potential failure chance, hence why it is lesser, it i probably more absolute at its best, but it can also struggle if the will isn't there.

Basically,the performance can be too wild to really estimate reliably while Avalon is always good, just look at the Ranks, LC is B+++ because if there is no will it isn't really impressive, Avalon is EX no matter what no Will Check needed.

Avalon also comes with Auto-Regen, that that is another point to it being more "Ultimate".

Is Archer Gilgamesh the strongest Gilgamesh, right? Above Caster Gil, right?

Kinda pisses me off that Avalon has become such a broken item. It devalues a lot of the shit that has happened while it was present or nearby.

Part of what bothers me about it is that it has less of a reason to be so broken as compared to other things in the world: Ea was the entity behind Genesis, Solomon's rings came from the (presumably) highest God in existence in order for Solomon to protect, direct and rule over mankind, Angra Mainyu is incarnated as literally all of the evils of mankind - Avalon is just some sheath made by nonspecific fairies.

Ishtar, Altera, Hassan, Musashi, HerArcher blah blah blah, Giglopush is outdated.

If you can get him to be serious instead of treating the Grail War as a diversion or dating show, probably not.

Good luck with that.

Archer has Ea and unrestricted GoB, Caster doesn't, though he has its own strengths. ArcherGil is undoubtedly the better version when he's fighting by himself for himself with nothing to protect.
According to Ace/Royal he also qualifies for Rider and Berserker, and its doubtful either class works better for him than Archer. It's possible Gatekeeper Gilgamesh might be the strongest version, but since we have no idea what that class is supposed to be like and the only other Servant we know that qualifies is Watcher and we don't know yet who/what he/they is/are, so that's just speculation.

Gilfags forever BTFO

Logically speaking you'd need another Anti-World Noble Phantasm to block an Anti-World Noble Phantasm like Ea.
I don't think there are any others? So no.

How does he accelerate himself enough to do pull that move off while still not breaking his own legs in the landing?

His reality marble bullet seems kinda busted.

I don't know how you like survive that.

Yes, non-Avenger'd Archer Herc.
We have had this discussion for years.
Also fuck Grand Order.

Magic

True Magic*

Don't be a pussy who dies from having swords explode from inside your body. If possible, don't be the kind of pussy who gets hit by gunfire in the first place.

How strong musashi is?

why nobody posted saber yet?

Weaker than the Regend in terms of skill but she has beam.

Where's the other gilgamesh thread?

Because she got destroyed in both zero and stay night

sabers bae

Gilgamesh is objectively strongest servant, yet was defeated by his own hubris. Truly a poetic ending.

>There is no weapon Gil possesses that can pierce Mashu's NP

Get fucked Goldie
She tanked a fucking Universe ending attack and while she died the walls never fell. You shitty Ea is nothing compared to that.

It matches with his legend where he lost the plant to the snake because he wanted to look good when he went home.

>Universe ending attack
Also it doesn't matter if your shield can tank an attack if it doesn't do the thing it was meant to do. That is make sure you don't fucking die.

The death was the result of the heat which was over 1000 excaliburs. The shield did it's job, it was the body that couldn't handle it.

died because lol no interest
if you're here about the Zero scans or something though, I'm still here
since this thread doesn't appear to be dying instantly, I might as well repost it:

Say, since we're vaguely on the topic of Zero:

Why are there no real scans of the manga? I was not particularly surprised to find that the series wasn't fully scanlated, but I was somewhat interested in making its completion a reality, so I was shocked to find that it was never even completely scanned, much less scanned *well*.

Does anyone know what the deal with the Zero manga is? Why do the scans stop being of passable quality at like v5, and stop altogether at v11? If someone can simply get decent scans of Zero that last to the end, I'd be amicable to the idea of working hard on a renewed scanlation.

Ars Almadel Salomonis = anti-unit/anti-humanity
Ea = anti-world

these are quite different things
Lord Camelot can tank something that isn't abstract; Ea is literally "truth"/"genesis", so I doubt it can tank that

Ars Almadel Salomonis has more powerf than even the planet itself can generate. Ea got negated by Enkidu's NP which explicitly draws power from the planet.

Enkidu's NP draws power from the planet and humanity.

Hm, no it doesn't. Both the text and the depiction in the manga says it's drawing power from the planet.

My point was that it's not about power; it's about concept. If the Earth completely melted around Mashu, she wouldn't survive after she dropped LC.

Enuma Elish: O Humans, Let Us Restrain The Gods Above
Type: Anti-Purge Noble Phantasm
Range: 0~999
Maximum Targets: 1000 People
Ability of Enkidu's to transform its own body into a Divine Construct.
The Counter Forces known as Alaya and Gaia's powers flow into a keystone made of light. Then giant amounts of energy are transformed into a form that the world can recognize and pierces the opponent in one hit. In response to things that threaten the destruction of the planet or humanity, the power is increased.

Notice the Alaya and Gaia part?

>TM wiki

You realize Alaya and Gaia are never used as legit terms in Nasu's works, right?

Ignore that shit. Focus on the key component.
> In response to things that threaten the destruction of the planet or humanity, the power is increased.
>星、もしくは人類への破壊行為に反応して威力が激増する。

>アラヤやガイアといった【抑止力】の力を流レ込む光の楔となり、膨大なエネルギーを世界が認識できる形に変換して相手を貫く一撃。
Translate it yourself or run it through Google Translate. Same shit comes up anyway.
Also SF is canon whether you like it or not.

Elizabeth Bathory.
Servant SHIKI.

Wrong slice of text, genius. Doesn't matter though; I already posted the right one.

Are Tsukihime characters overpowered or are Fate characters just weak?
>Shiki vs. Shirou
>Arc vs. Saber/any servant
>Ciel vs. Kotomine/Bazett
>Akiha vs. Tohsaka/Sakura/Illya
>Roa vs. Zouken

It's no contest every time.

in Extella Karna flips his shit when Gil appears on the battlefield and basically says "Yeah we're probably gonna lose this one"

>Shiki vs. Shirou
Mutual kill.
>Arc vs. Saber/any servant
Arc dies to Gilgamesh. Archtype Earth dies to Goetia.
>Ciel vs. Kotomine/Bazett
>Akiha vs. Tohsaka/Sakura/Illya
Only ones where Tsuki side wins.
>Roa vs. Zouken
Prime Zouken kills Servants one on one. He can take Roa.

Could any servant actually touch OR defeat Fate/Extra's Gil?

Keep in mind he's fully aware of his and his opponent's limits and uses full power ea, as well as never underestimating or being a complete smug asshole

is there a name for this type of image?

Cu was confirmed to be able to Solo Arc with Gae Bolg in a Nasu interview ages ago, tons of servants can actually kill her.

WE WUZ KANGZ Emiya should be able to deal with him.

Solomon > all

Big difference between being able to do something and actually doing it.

>Ciel win against Kotomine

Wait what the fuck

He died like a bitch against Gil.

>died

I finally have a reason to post this!

>Emiya Alter is Father Pucci

30% Arc dies to Gilgamesh. Red Arc massacres him. Less said about Archetype Earth the better for Gil

>I don't know how you like survive that.
Battle Continuation A or higher.

He died and was brought back as a Counter-Guardian to bullshit Gil, who thought that he was only fighting Shirou.

Emiya survived getting impaled, and all he needed was Independent Action. Shirou was walking around with swords in his body, and he's pretty much a human.

Yeah, let's just pretend Avalon isn't real

Ciel outranks Kotomine so much it's not even funny and that's normal Ciel, we're not even talking about Full Gear Ciel.

Can't you just shoot him ? Like bring a gun or hide a pipebomb in his bed,

Guns don't affect Servants at all, and a pipe bomb likely wouldn't either. And considering he has horseshit levels of insight he'd notice you hid it there before he went to bed.

Then how come he dies from lack of insight in two of the three routes ?

Because he's an arrogant fuck. He has the information and refuses to act on it. He could tell at a glance what Shirou's magic was, but was too full of himself to guess the full extent of it, or even imagine that it would grant him a compatibility bonus over GoB.

Same with Sakura. Realized what a threat she was, but didn't consider for a moment that that meant she was a threat to HIM too.

Because the power of love and protag modifiers forces the idiot ball onto villains.

The series is too contrived.

Outside of the Archer fight (where Saber somehow jumpstarts it via proximity), Avalon is largely irrelevant in both UBW and HF once the contract is severed. Shirou is just stupidly durable by default, and the swords do technically act as a sort of healing factor which is how he goes from one foot in the grave to shounen protag in such a short time once he wakes up at Rin's place.