Degeneracy thread

Degeneracy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw
indy100.com/article/gay-men-kissing-straight-reaction-same-sex-lgbt-maggots-response-7828721
liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589
youtu.be/bcuAw77J8_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It feels bad man, you can speak out against homosexuals in public and I can't.

forgot file

I'm going to need two Kims for this.

kill them all in a fiery explosion

This Trans Artist Collected 200 Gallons Of Urine To Protest Trump (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw

Sure you can, people will just think you are a cunt

Oh my fucking GOD.

Why are you posting this all over Sup Forums?

Go back to Sup Forums and jerk off to traps and lolis you degenerate sack of shit.

you mean "blackpill thread"

I hope you're all ok, bros. Just... hang in there.

normal shitskin behaviour right there

What is it? I've seen it many times but i don't want to click it.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND?

Its a war on human nature.
indy100.com/article/gay-men-kissing-straight-reaction-same-sex-lgbt-maggots-response-7828721
Straight men respond to seeing fags kissing the same way they do to seeing maggots. None of us would be alive if our ancestors saw no problem with fucking others of the same sex.

>degeneracy thread
>only in kikes invested country

what she was trying to tell us

i only post it in degeneracy threads
its an american that spams it not me
>she
thats a guy

lmao why

pleas halp

The absolute STATE of the jedi order.

i wish i could see this with sound, i assume they are making the dr zoidberg sound.

I clicked it once, but was luckily distracted for 7-8 seconds and then managed to click away before any more real damage.

artist or autist?

i gave you quads and this is how you do me?

>1111

Some cunt collecting waste from a porta potty and exploding her vag, putting it all in a plastic bag and putting it over her face.

I genuinely hope you get ran over by 9 semi's and beaten to death by the yakuza

>her
wtf ?
thats a male and the hole you see is a his gaping butt hole

imagine living next door to these people?

Thank you and thank God i had the self discipline not to be taken over by curiosity.

Hail!

And this is why Terrorism and Nazi exist!

We Nazis and Muslims have to team up, and kill these sub humans!

Seriously, this ain't funny anymore!

Its important to keep posting it. I know its disgusting and you dont like it but think of the big picture. This disgusting webm redpills way more than it lures to the faggot side.

Typical liberal internet forum given form

Im in australia I pretty much do. give me this woman address and Ill kill her.

alhamdulillah for creating me a muslim and not an europoor or amerimutt, living in a 3rd world shithole sandnigger country is much better.

This people turn public slaughter in the only civilized thing to do

>Kill
No. This generation is fucked. Just raise the next generation correctly and hope for the best. Have a decent family and make your OWN society.

still..... i aint clickin that shit nigga.

lol the fags did it

Well good for you mate, this degenerated shit is bad here!
I am glad though that my country isn't that infected with this shit, and that my people literally voted rightwing and now we have an Ex Neo Nazi as our Vice Chancellor (Pic related).

Don't let you people end up like Sweden or England dude!

fucking hell an i thought this was bad

>liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589

Europe is already fucked by north Arabs infesting it. Seriously, why are Jordanians, Lebanese and Palestinians are the ones immigrating to Europe and US in masses and applying for citizenship there? I always wonder. Just fix your shitholes instead of running away from your problems.

Fucking Sup Forums's safe spacers

im glad for you brother, this stuff is getting out of hand, we must unite together to rid this world of degeneracy because these threads make my blood boil,.

>Seriously, why are Jordanians, Lebanese and Palestinians

Where do you see that ? Also the lebanese who immigrate are graduated (contrary to north africans)

Some things can't be unseen

Just you wait, all this degeneracy shit is coming to Islamic world as well, you will not be spared from it!

The wolves are at your doors too!

all right well I'm done here

dont worry you filthy khaleeji, when the oil runs out and america and israel have no more use for you, your country will be destroyed, you government is so fucking corrupt, they will do anything for a bit more money, saudia arabia is controlled by jews and the saud family all deserve to die, saudia arabia is a total shithole outside of the major cities and their people are hated by everyone, even arabs.

Damn, I thougt your media would crucify him for those pics? Weird...

kek, the liberal circlejerk.

As if your fucking monarchy is not sleeping with Jews in same bed. Be honest for fuck sake.

Thank you!
Yes this makes me sick, we have to unite again like under Hitler!

No we are over that shit here, Austrians are so fucking pissed at the immigrants that they would vote Hitler again!

Also here is another pic of Strache in Neo Nazis Hitler youth camp!

Litteraly every single arab statement I heard on Saudi sounds like that.
Hell, even my friends from Mauritius and Pakistan think like that.
You guys are a bunch of whimps and let your communities be influenced by Saudi and Qatari money.

youtu.be/bcuAw77J8_Y

> HEY GUISE WHATS THE MATTER TAKE A FREE WOOL SHIRT ITS ONLY BEEN STEWED IN MY VAGINA!!! WHATS THE MATTER YOU DONT LIKE VAGINAWOOL HOW DARE YOU THE PATRARCHY MUH FEMINISM MUH FREETHEANUS

Fucking remove these sick degenerates, please.

i did not claim other wise, my country is also cucked and our king bows down to jews, that doesn't change the fact that saudia arabia is far worse, not only that, the people themselves are horrible.

I'm so glad I just quit vaping
That looks fucking ridiculous

inshallah, then you can stay in europe and we in the middle east.

>the people themselves are horrible.

Why ?

Very degenerate

>that nu-male dumb facial expression

she's surrounded by things that should of been used on her by her mother

This is a good image
Thanks nat

No worries pham, its one of my favorites.

Zealots of Slaanesh teach our children..

Their accent is very annoying and most of the time isn't understandable, they act superior and expected to be treated better, they will always look at you like niggers on a witeboi if they know you aren't saudi, their roads are very dangerous because they dont teach their kids properly and when they grow up they drift in public streets and roads, they rely on pakis for everything, they are too lazy to clean their own houses so they hire maids, which end up killing their children of stealing everything because they abuse them, and many more.

GG Allin would be proud.

Fuck of shill. Vaping is at least not dangerous to your health. You don't have to look like a faggot doing it.

Meet Hanni Haapaniemi, Finnish artist who uses her menstrual blood to paint religious themes.

i'm 76% sure the qt jumping around was cumming

U FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WTSD

i remember this thread

Por quĂȘ?

t. Saudi in France