America First?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R7pZOAWQrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goyim, The point of a Golem is.....

Why am I even explaining this to you?!

I fucking hate how stupid my country is. The answer is to kill all Zionists

It's just an embassy m8

>I fucking hate how stupid my country is.
ditto

>The answer is to kill all Zionists

Good luck with that, in case you've forgotten, Israel has NUKES.

See: The Samson Option

What do we get in return?

An embassy in the middle east

A stronger relationship with Our Greatest Ally, The Only Democracy In The Middle East (tm)

So does Pakistan and hopefully Iran. Let them NUKE each other

Oh So you're saying we get nothing for our effort. Gee thanks Trump, youre such a good goy

Everyone hates jews more

You mean apart from having a vassal state in the middle east that's largely under Russia's control?
Fucking stormfags

>implying we aren't the vessel state for Israel

lol

>The world's strongest super power is controlled by a small piece of clay in the middle east because reasons
>>>/stormfront/

Nukes don't even exist senpai. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed like Dresden, and all the footage of nuke tests are fakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4R7pZOAWQrk

this is obviously fake
speed of light is 300,000 meters per second
speed of sound is 340 meters per second. light would travel around the earth 7 times in a second.
you can say that the time light took to get to you is aproximatly 0. sound however, would travel a mile every 4 seconds the explosion was heard about a second after the explosion so the cammera was either 340 meters from the explosion or is was added.

>Using miles like a Goy

Correct, Bergblat.
North Korea is launching nukes every fucking week and I've scoured the internet for footage of any of these, and can't find a single one. The only one I found was one where they used footage from an American nuke test, and that is also fake.

The only believable "nuke" type explosive I've seen footage of is a neutron bomb.

Now, I don't believe that NK has as many workable nukes as they say they do for obvious reasons.

But I need a bit more convincing that the US NEVER had nukes. This is sounding like the same argument when it comes to flat earth theory that all of the footage was faked; all of that history was changed; everyone that ever worked or developed anything concerning nuclear technology was in the the conspiracy.

But that's the thing, everything is a Freemason/Jewish/Luciferian conspiracy from the top down. Space doesn't even exist bro.