Med Masterrace

Are Mediterraneans master race?
>Best language, Ancient and Modern
>Culturally superior in Art, Music, Architecture, ect.
>Most significant and long lasting empires
>Brought Europe out of the Dark Ages
>Every western society is based off their ancient empire
>Against Kebab
>Women prefer Mediterranean men

How can other Europeans compete?

you forgot mentioning

>be manlets

no thanks

This is all true actually, we are based as fuck and have not grown culturally weak and soft like our Anglo and Nordic brothers.

You already know the answer.
So you are tall I imagine. Quite an achievement, your parents and volk must be proud.

nope, they're barely white
how can you be a master race if your not even white? (anglo, germanic, french, nordic and slavic people)

>wh*te boy mad
never amazes me, go ruin another civilization while we build our empire.

You are as Norman rape babies as southern italians, anglo.

And yet you have to suck at the EU's teat like a greedy piglet.

Tell me one thing masterrace why dont you have a fucking central heating and why did nobody tell me how fucking cold the winter here gets??

Meds are perfect.

We're neither too small(weak) nor too tall(weak bone structure), in the same way, we're neither too light(skin cancer) nor too dark(vitamin d deficiency)

Only Northern French(beyond the Somme) are "white"

>anglo, germanic, french, nordic and slavic people
Is that a little list from most to least muslims that fuck your women?

Brittany is white, faggot

Turks, israelis and moroccans?

talking about Europe

We had a vote for Grexit before you did Britbong, and the exiters won at 70% to deny EU measures and leave the EU need be. So no.

And when Germany comes to collect with their EU army we'll see how you fare then.

There were only like 8000 Normans in the whole country not enough to really effect the gene pool.
Also the English would have won if they didn't have to fight off the Viking invasion at the same time.

Greeks aren't that bad when compared with the rest of Europe, but I'm always the tall one at church. It's a bit annoying, everytime I see someone I haven't seen there in a month they always say 'oh my you've grown so much' or 'when are you going to stop growing?'.

Mixed White-Med*

>we are not normans
>but we are totally anglo saxon
British logic

Whi U exclude me? Am not brother enough for yuo?

>t. butthurt frenchfag
All of the country will be muslim by 2050, except corsica and brittany
Then we will declare independence from you cucks

They don't have a EU yet and they will never have one, however many times they try. Even so, our army, at the moment is much better and much more prepared than theirs. They only have 30 battle jets ready for combat. We have about 400, we would crush them. We are literally held down by Jews and their deeply connected economic networks and interests.

When the the southern mediterraneans go to shit?
They were very loyal to Rome, and imperical to it's growth because of muh pure glass and irrigation.
They had interesting culture, they were skilled farmers, lions, elephants, Moorish cavalry, Romano-Moorish kingdoms, Carthage, worship centralised around Juno, with a bit of ancestral mysticist worship, the fertile crescent's rich history.
Did they go to shit because of islam? and is it possible to have'em back?
Should the Northern med countries take the southern ones? Will that fix'em?
help a clueless burger.

Why even compete?
>greek: roach colony
>portuguese: cucked, removed from Asia, bitched out when Rhodesian and South African marched on
>spanish: totally cucked, got filthy rich off of raiding ships and taking land
>italy: WW2 jej'd
>france: cheese eating surrender monkeys

case dismissed

Dutch military status: non existant

Islam turned most of it into shit, except egypt

You are rightful burgundian clay

>Netherlands
>Cucked by France
>Cucked by Germany
>Cucked by Spain
>Protestant

Southern Meds went to shit because of nigger colonization and then the influence of Islam.
Even if Northern med countries took over the southern ones(Libya, Morocco, Algeria, ect.), the influence from islam would remain well past out life times.
The only way you could effectively revive the Southern med countries to their previous glory quickly, is by racial and religious genocide
In short, it's a waste of time and resource.

Ancient Iberians even had surgeons and shit.
We thrive under a half decent king and might is above wisdom in our species. We can't even have that nowadays, and corruption is more noticeable, but that was always there.
But we have many tribes and not all are governed the same. Castilian centralist government was a mistake.
Rome handed this shit better, even with their discrimination.

The Germanic regions of Germany, the Netherlands, Flanders, Luxembourg, England, Lowland Scotland, the Shetland and Orkney Islands, Denmark, the Faroe Islands, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Austria, and South Tyrol are much more superior than Mediterranean regions.

We are NOT Mediterranean! We are Atlantic, like our British, American and non-retarded Spanish brothers

Greeks can't even pay back loans. Are they even humans at that point?

So it's unslavagable?
Currently turtling in Morocco, considering France occupied them for 50 years, they picked a lot of shit, the language, bakeries, and what-not.
Than why not turn the southern med into northern med lebensraum?

>When the the southern mediterraneans go to shit?
Imo it's the Romans' fault since they destroyed Carthage and Egypt (Battle of Actium)

>Did they go to shit because of islam?
To be fair, Islam produced stable states and allowed Southern Meds to dominate Northern Ones(Andalus, Sicily, and so on)

Have u been smoking weed all morning long Hendrik?

>Sweden
>being superior to anyone

Because southern med sucks.

WE WUZ SURGEONZ N SHIIEET

Why did you even came here burger? You aren't even white.

neither are you

But as of now, the northern hold the power and intelligence, it would cool to see a full on mediterrenean confederacy or something, also why not try to fucking rebuild old cities and monuments?
The collosus, Alexandria's lighthouse, Carthage? Volubilis?

kek

You are literally using our second hand MBT’s you fucking retard.

I come here only for the ancient history threads. Post Trump Sup Forums is unrecognizable.

>Than why not turn the southern med into northern med lebensraum?
We tried, it failed

First Rome brought niggers in northern africa as slaves, who later mixed with locals creating ugly mutts known as nafri. This lowered their IQ
Then islam led to sharia law, a sistem of slavery, turning the people into religious zombies. This keeps their IQ low
North africa is fucked beyong repair my man.

There's only SUPERIOR ALPINE RACE

No, the french tried to add settlements, they didn't try to partially or fully erase the population.
The oes in north africa right now are nig tier, beside some good people living in the mountains, or the eastern coast of Algeria or the horn in Tunisia, they look unmixed, these make like 15 percent of north africa's population, the rest is oven fuel.

Why does Himmler looks like a kike?

Manlets? Dude, Croatians are one of the tallest people in the world, and subtype Dinaric Croats have heights avr. Height in the world. Jelly jap

Greek economy, sovereignty, dignity, migrant status... etc.
restore order casus belli for our rightful possessions in french hick country
still rich. unlike some. how's your youth unemployment?
im high on love and patriotism baby

Haha, being this oblivious to history.

Read a book nigger, the empire was a suicide mission

t. achmed

>Why does Himmler looks like a kike?
Ukraine calling anyone kike

kys

>also why not try to fucking rebuild old cities and monuments?
I whish so

Watching a football match in a coloseum would be epic.

and you could have died with honor on the altar of your nation's pride. instead you didn't.

>Carthage
weren't phoenicians ssemites?

>When the souther mediterraneans go to shit?
You guys had your high points, even during the Ummayad invasion. While you guys mostly lost your language due to Arabic's place of privilege in Islam, your states still produced great works of art, however by the 1700s, Europe had improved greatly while you had stagnated.
>They were very loyal to Rome
Incredibly loyal. Ceuta held out as the sole Byzantine outpost in Africa until the 700s, long after Carthage had been lost.
>Did they go to shit because of Islam?
Yes and no. While the Berber, Coptic, and other pre-Islamic cultures collapsed (they're making a slight comeback), the native converts to Islam managed to outshine the Arabs of Arabia with marvelous buildings and architectural wonders. They were Arabised, but better Arabs than Arabs.
>Is it possible to have'em back.
Possibly, as I said, Copts are re-emerging, and more and more in the Magreb are reclaiming their Berber roots. As something to compare this process to, think of how Greece, who had been Romanised and considered themselves Roman, and outdid the Romans by lasting longer and producing beautiful pieces of art, reclaimed their Hellenic roots, just as Magreb Berbers are doing with regards to Arab culture.
>Should Northern Med countries to the Southern ones?
They did. Morocco was Spanish and French, Algeria and Tunisia were French, and Libya was Italian.
All were nice during colonial times, and had a good standing in the home countries, Algeria was even considered a direct part of France, rather than a colony, and Spanish Morocco had a special place in the Franco regime for their loyalty to him.
>Will that fix 'em
Depends on what 'fixed' is for you. They all became nicer places, but due to Westernisation. If fixed for you is reclaiming Berber roots, then no, they need a social re-awakening, like what is slowly happening.
In short, they're getting there, slowly. But the diaspora act horribly abroad.

whenever I think of meds, this is usually what pops in my head.

Yes, but Carthagians were Semetisied Berbers to an extent.

French people are always known for surrendering during WWII, but actually the Dutch were the first ones to surrender. They didn't even last 5 days, after we smashed Rotterdam.

You know who commit the most crimes, rapes and terror attacks in europe?
North afrikans. They need to be purged, glassed if possible.

holly shit an user that knows something
i thought this day would never come

Why is everyone in North Africa look mixed, though?
In comparison to the marble status of Moorish kings, the current population look very different...
Is this was being bordered by niggers does to you? Jesus
Both berber tribes and semites contributed, but the nobility were semites, after Rome took over, they gave power to the berbers, because they stabbed carthage in the back and helped Rome.
Thanks, very informative.

Portugal isn't connected to the Mediterranean

Tbh I'm not med but very jealous of their intelligence and good looks

why is this even a debate? you Jews should watch Hitlers speech about Europeans working together

As much as I agree with you; I think you're the last one who can talk about sending othe rcountries bad eggs.
Last question, are there any groups in north africa left untouched?
The kabyles maybe? the riff people? Northern Tunisian?

gtfo snowpiggy

Checked.
Islamic influence fucked them up,centuries of cousin fucking literally had some dysgenic effect on the south meds and even if there is some euro in them from centuries of roman and other interactions there would need to be a great effort trying to erase the damage Islam made.
Islam is great for stability because it enshrines the time the prophet was alive and it weeds out any outliner who might contradict society thus ending most attempts to advancensure, the whole islamic golden age was carried on the shoulders of those before Islam took over,it was never the Arabs themselves and once the momentum the persians and others had was lost,it never came back,they intelectually salt the land they conquer.
The middle east,and Egypt had been always on par with europe,even northern africa but after Islam came and the last remaining non muslims that might inspire some critical thought died out,it became a vast emptiness till today

What ? are brits as dumb as amerimutts ? fucking kek

He is correct, if you consider the Mediterranean to start only east of the Strait of Gibraltar. But culturally, I would risk to say they are Meds.

>t. mutt

France is the only one that isn't total shit, because it is partially Germanic.

The rest are extremely poor and full of brown people. Inb4 'whiter than you mohammed', there's a very big difference between having brown people in your country, who can leave one day, and being a literal brown person yourself.

>we
t. yanis rastapopulous from cologne

>shitskins
>masterrace
kek

do black Irish count as med?

Of course they are,they are the same people as spanish only they had a different king and became a different country that was due to geography more focused on the Atlantic than the med.

LOL, I'm actually form Cologne. But chill, Dutchie friend, I'm just picking on you.

Only Occitiania is med, all other Frenchmen share almost the identical genes with the West-Germans and us

I'm well aware. They give the Gypsies (not trying to sleight you) a run for their money.
Thank you, I enjoy learning about cultures, and being informed, and it's always nice to answer questions about them.

>Best language, Ancient and Modern
Speak bastardized Arabic
>Culturally superior in Art, Music, Architecture
haven't produced a significant artist in centuries
>Most significant and long lasting empires
you mean the British and Soviet empires
>Brought Europe out of the Dark Ages
Martin Luther was German
>Every western society is based off their ancient empire
couldn't even take scotland
>Against Kebab
because they cucked your ancesters
>Women prefer Mediterranean men
their gulible and easy to take advantage of

Your entire country is a fucking ghetto

Just because they have the same ethnicity, that doesn't mean they have same culture.

>dhimmis declaring independence
Bien sûr Jean-Pierre.

Well, yes, for example, Averroes was probably an Arabised spaniard, he didn't resemble the colonizers, he had fair skin according to most descriptions, the arabs were never interested in greek literature.
I though the franks had germanic origin

Sorta, but the north was heavily settled after Caesar's conquest, and remained Roman after the fall of the West under Soisson's rule.

Look at this cowardly faggot
He is so afraid he won't show his flag kek

Can you imagine how bad some people are if they surpass the gipsies at crime?

>are there any groups in north africa left untouched
safest way to determine that is to make an ancestry test and see who has less sub-saharan ancestry

Also since islam gains influence in europe your country will become less and less secular, you will have a lot of fundamentalist movements rise in the future. Take care of yourselves before you end up as part of Isis.

Here

I'd culturally call them Southern Europeans or Iberian

are you so embarrassed of your country to hide your flag?

I'm a burger-tourist, and no, in here the manufacturing of the burka is illegal, it's pretty funny, because I saw less women veiled here (marrakesh) than Paris, kek

The government is very fond of western culture, and the king's a cuck, his wife is hot as shit though.

Genetically, you're pretty much the same than your Neolithic ancestors(KEB), and if we go back even your further your also the same than Natufians.

>Franks
That's what he is saying. But many people will feel gaul more than Frank, the Franks were the ruling class, not the commoner.
You also have the basques, the corses, the bretons, etc...
Our country is already full of different cultures and history but apparently that's not enough for some people.

Mate, when i think of how terrible gipsies are, and then remember that according to swedish stats they are surpassed at almost all types of crimes(excluding theft of course), it makes me go all deus vult.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Pic related

Meds are cool and they achieved a lot of things in the past.

Nowadayz we b takin yo wämän though, med boiz. how diz make u feel. tiny, short little medlets can't compete with the Nordic Seed

>I'm a burger tourist
>knowing all this shit

You have defied 2 paradoxes