Germany is rearming

Germany has begun the process of upgrading 103 out-of-service Leopard 2A4 and 2A6 tanks to the latest model, the Leopard 2A7V—an upgrade that will cost the state the equivalent of 760 million euros ($833 million). The big news is that by revamping and deploying these new vehicles, the Bundeswehr is expanding its tank fleet by over 40 percent, from 225 to 320 main battle tanks.

This increase in force size is going to take time: the revamped Leopards will enter service between 2019 and 2023. There are also provisions to convert thirty-two additional tanks into specialized engineering and bridge-laying support vehicles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66Ia36I9VAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>320
You used to have 2,000 , mate...

they are low accuracy.
the expansion in the barrel is in the back rather then the front like russian tanks.

meanwhile in German navy

it's to provide some tanks for all of your new mohammeds

we are so fucked.
abu-mazen said he will expand palestine's tank forces by 2400% by 2019

You have enough tanks for us all, big US sugar daddy. Just keep on funding this nice military of yours!

They also closed a lot of barracks and gave em new non military functions. There is also nearly zero proudness of the population for the Bundeswehr. Its a husk of a Army, no History (bad), scandals, unmotivated soldiers (i know a lot), underfunding and its seen more as a construction company than a army.

U-31 has been out of service since 2014 with a major overhaul completed in December 2017.

U-32 had suffered damage to her batteries while on route to Norway in July 2017 and is awaiting U-31’s departure from the repair dock.

Also in line for the next available spot in January 2018 is U-34, also in need of maintenance, with no estimated time of completion available.

U-33 is undergoing scheduledmaintenance through February 2018. Then she will require three to four more months of trials.

U-36 was commissioned on Oct. 10, 2017, but will not become operational until May 2018.

U-35 is currently finishing repairs after being commissioned in 2015.

didn't we ban these fuckers from doing this kind of shit?

Didn’t Guderian help build it up?

military industrial complexxing themselves?

You were literally under the British boot back then, so theoretically your cuck country didn’t ban anyone from doing anything.

They don't have a spare parts stock to keep any of the branches operational. It's all on demand delivery until very recently.
It'll take a few years of increased spending just to get the current equipment fully operational, nevermind expanding the force.

>mfw merkel pulls off her mask and is hilters daughter and starts WWIII

are these all your uboots hans?

>get ready russia

lmao russia has 20.000+ tanks
you will have 320 at the end of 3023

this is unacceptable , wasting money on tanks that you can spend on making more subs for us . you filthy krauts will regret this . also what the fuck is the point of making more of your shitty tanks if theres literally no benefit to us because we have better ones .

filthy krauts stirring shit up as usual, better start saving up money because you'll pay for this.

>tfw she imported non whites just to round them up as soon as she reveals her identity

>They don't have a spare parts stock to keep any of the branches operational

It is a myth. The Bundeswehr is on track for the best operationability since the 1980s by 2024. A shitton of money is invested right now, which js why equipment is in maintenance due to upgrades, be it jets, bombers, uboats, ships or tanks.

no they are going to be used in an elite outfit to take out Israel

what kinda fucked up article is this?

Careful, russia, be a good goy or we'll ^^ you'll see

you joke, but the best red pill is flooding europe with immigrants fast rather then letting it die a slow death by a thousand cuts

are you jealous faggot?

What will those 1.5 million refugees think when they discover they are only there as cannon fodder for the upcoming war with Russia?

>Merkava
>Better than Leopard
kek

Yes the Marine is shit. Doesn't have to be good though.

yes, how many uboats do you have, Schluchtendcheisser?

obviously.
when the next war comes there will be a draft.
and it takes intelegnce to opperate a tank.
so they get to be infantry.

recreating weimar germany conditions may just be what is needed for another Adolf Hitler to rise to cleanse the world

>Bundeswehr
Needs a new name. Something more defensive. Remind them that they're supposed to be defending Germany from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

the Muslims are being trained right now by the Germans to fucking kill you. Screen post this jew you are fucked. Hitler had a plan for when he died and it's going to happen really really soon

They have plenty of experience when it comes to mine clearance work.

yes, but the jews got gassed after not having a place to throw them.
now you just expel them to israel and let the state red pill them.
and you can cut the funding without a jewwish lobby.

>German flag
>Shows some spirit
Nice vpn

Arab armies have a long history of being unable to effectively use tanks, so Russia has nothing to fear.

>He thinks they'll serve in the front lines
>He doesn't know that they're being used as state mandated bulls to pump and dump white women to replace evil whitey with a more docile sub species of mix breed, diseased human
LOL.

bitch please.
arabs cant unite for shit.
1948 is proof of it.

REEEEEEEEEEvenge.

Tanks are irrelevant nowadays.

for what leaf?

But Russia has the same problem + they dont have money

[laughs in urban warfare warrior]

How are our Eurofighters doing?

Germany will unite them into the arab corp and they will send them to the middle east in vast waves you cannot defend against. They are waiting for the US to attack NK

V-very scary. Please invade us Hans. We have some wodka n sheit. War is fun!

im sure merkel is.
the fun part is the subs she gave us so we can kell her refugees for her, without her getting the blame

Irrelevent too. Only needed to support foreign wars fought like in the 60's, because the opponents are cave dwellers.

> Get ready Russia
More likely to attack Poland than Russia
>Taek moar mudslimes!!1

>not even as many tanks as a single Wehrmacht panzer division

Der Führer kehrt sich im Grab um.

I chased a cat away with my over powered laser pointer

Can be a bad ass today?

What is "relevant" to modern warfare then you stupid kraut

I wouldn't want to be Poland right now....

how the fuck can a submarine do anything in the desert? is it a dune sandworm submarine or something?

I could have sworn this is a violation of the post WWII agreement. Sounds like Germany needs another thrashing

Lookout silly boys! Germany is dropping TRUTH BOMBS on Russia that she's Sassy, Independent, and She Don't Need no bear to get by.

How? Just watch this video where the German Minister buys a broken tank from a drunk Ukrainian.

russia has nothing to worry about.
half of these tanks will be run by women

blurrrb blurrrrb blurrrrb

speaking of attacking, when the fuck you yankee heroes gonna put Norks in their place?

Theyre really making an incompetent asshole out of you.

im sure krauts will be keking when markavas are patrolling the streets of berlin and bibi is raising an israeli flag over the brandenburg gate if krauts keep trying to stir shit up and cause trouble.

fuck off Harvey I am not going to suck your cock

oceanic invastion.
for everything else, there are regular amunnitions.
and warring nations to fight over who leads the army

Terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=66Ia36I9VAk

Be honest, Harvey, you'd fucken leg it if this thing was steering heavy machinery in your direction.

when the US attacks NK they will be busy making sure China doesn't fucking loose their shit. Chinks only know one thing, bribes. That means no more shekels for a while. You are stupid for a jew. While this happens the arab corp will flood into the middle east and take over and rape and kill you

Why not?
Afraid of 200 tanks and infantry armed with broomsticks?

I'm pretty sure even the republic of south Sudan would conquer Berlin in a day.

Wouldn't you like to know Burger...need another paperclip?....you're going to find out soon enough.

We can only hope. G*rmans are even worse than you are

Cybersecurity

>320 tanks
wow
it's fucking nothing!

Migrants could have raped the money that is being spent on these tanks tho.

Won't someone think of the 33 year old children!?!

>infantry armed with broomsticks?
I'm ded.

we will be ready.
the IDF is the only functional part of israel

Lmao you're killing me.

1 millon brown people who told they can rape the muslim women. they will have blood lust and rape lust. why do you think you had to trick white people into giving you back your promised land?

Bwahahahahahahahaha.... ........ ..... you can't even take care of homeless jihadI rapists...... lololololol.... Who's going to man the tanks? Lgbtq123xyz faggots

i wanna know if clentiching activates the breaks

>get ready Russia
ok

I wish i had the pic of the german army training with broomsticks, im on my phone, don't have it on it :(:(:(

jew women I mean, I am on the liquid jew

dude, people are easy to kill.
they require arms to be a problem

this is bullshit.
the west focused too much on forces that could win with low casualties in some stone age deserts, but if there will ever be a big conflict again europe is fucked.
so this will take 20-30 years until a new tank arrives and other countries will not do nothing in that time.

The only reason I see for us doing this is filling our NATO quota in a way that does not lead to having to fight as tanks are almost never used.

Fuck sakes Sup Forums.

I highly doubt an Israeli is going to be frightened of an Arab army. If anything they probably underestimate them at this point - the six day war was an hilarious showcasing of how badly the Arabs are coping with modern warfare.

There is nothing to remind. A lot of our soldiers dont serve because they love Germany, the do it for a paycheck and that they dont have to work hard. One guy i know does exactly 3 hours of work, the rest he plays pc games, another one used it to get education and qualifications in a field he couldnt get in the civil way. This "Army" is a big joke. And they have to tip toe with names for our military, everything too militaristic is a big no go. Everytime the Bundeswehr wants to improve, advertise or is trying to give itself a better image it gets attacked by leftist politicians and their minions because if the army does that, they think our right arms will go up and we will be in warsaw before noon.

Soon the caliphate will be able to attack Germanys bordering neighbors.
Sharia is coming pooland!!

Putsch soon...

>they think our right arms will go up and we will be in warsaw before noon.

They're not fucking wrong. You lot get carried away with your autism and every couple of years, like clockwork, you do the math and figure that the world would be 15% more efficient if you ran it, so you drive to Warsaw. Then we burn Dresden, make you sign a humiliating surrender, and the cycle repeats.

The “post ww2” agreement you are referring to is the 2 plus 4 treaty from 1991 where the Soviet Union demanded a cap of 370k active soldiers in Germany. We have no other restrictions.

In the cold war we had over a million active soldiers, over 10,000 tanks, several hundred nukes lend by the US, close to 1,000 fighter jets and nuclear bombers etc.

We dearmed in the 90s as the Soviet Union was no more and we paid 2 trillion to rebuild the commie East German shithole.

>wehr
>wehren
> verb : to respond to threats by arms
> Bund
> union
Union that responds to threats.
How much more passive is enough for you? "Landesselbstschutzhilfe"?

>320
There is currently ~1300 tanks on our western borders. Can be increased up to 2000 after mobilisation.

So all those low IQ refugees will have a job after all, be recruited and given access to tanks.
What could go wrong?

An army of soyboys lead by women, Ivan would slaughter them.

We know whats best for all of you.

Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen.

Embrace the teutonic mindset.

Everyone including the Germans are in agreement that your language is retarded and sounds awful. Change it to "Ministry of Defense", that sounds powerful.

Fucking BUNGA BUNGA'S WEIRD, that's not intimidating. Fix it right now you fucks, FIX IT!

None, because we are not a US puppet state.

brah if the ruskies pull out thier reserves,not including the decommissioned ones they would have around 10k tanks

And from Iraq we jnow how much a Russian tank is worth compared to a Western tank.