Kim Jong-un is testing new warheads loaded with ANTHRAX for his intercontinental ballistic missiles, South Korea warns

Kim Jong-un is testing new warheads loaded with ANTHRAX for his intercontinental ballistic missiles, South Korea warns.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RlGMM
archive.is/3Ky2I
youtu.be/fMZiHT1hqGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would he use Anthrax when he has nukes?

>memeflag
>no link

archive.is/RlGMM

He may not have enough nukes to mount on ICBMs. Maybe he's going for a high low mix; a small number of hydrogen bombs attached to some ICBMs, with the rest containing robust anthrax canisters.

I guess the idea is that even if the missiles are intercepted, the anthrax canisters will still make it through and release.

You don't monitor these things? The news broke like 20 hours ago.

so can anthrax be weaponized ? pls explain

Yes it can. You just grind it down small enough so that it suspends in the air.

I'm surprised they're not using VX.

Please god let them hit cali and mexico

Not as yet, but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Kim is living his last days.

Why the fuck would he use anthrax when he has Sarin and nuclear weapons which are far more deadly and far more reliant when delivered via a missile?

Sorry VX* which is even more powerful than Sarin.

PROOF!

same story again? what a circus

Kim Jong-un has a platoon of 'brainwashed' soldiers who are prepared to be deployed as suicide bombers, defector reveals.

archive.is/3Ky2I

The National Cyber Security Centre assessed that is "highly likely" that the North Korean Lazarus hacking group had committed the attacks, Minister for Cyber Baron Ahmad of Wimbledon said in a statement.

Bitcoin exchanges targeted by North Korean hackers, analysts say

Are they/we gonna pull the trigger before or after the olympics?

North Korea is a non-issue.

The MAD doctrine ensures it.

You don't delive biological weapons with a warhead dumbass

Spirit bomb his ass and be done

youtu.be/fMZiHT1hqGc

>WoMD's
never heard this shit before
keep taking the bait dickheads

It keeps getting worse.

> WOAH HOL UP, I-CEE-BEE-EM'S WITH DEM DEY HOLDIN DEM ANDRAXX???
> *sips KOOLAID*
> SOUNDS DANGEROUS CHIEF, TIME TO SEND MY SONS TO WAR!

They have tons of other biological and chemical agents, but they've been making anthrax for years so it's the most expendable. Testing reentry procedures for anthrax would translate into tech for all their other NBC weapons.

Bang-for-your-buck wise though, I'm not sure how any of these biological or chemical agents would be worth it on one of their ICBMs compared to conventional explosives. It's more appropriate in SRBMs they would use on South Korea or Japan. Otherwise it's just a waste of an ICBM.

That sucks. We might have to take antibiotics

warhead could be disabled by thaad , pac or something like that although the destruction be done above the target. but those agents can be still extremely effective even after that.
just their insurance

Loading up ICBMs with a finite amount of chemical agents just as a secondary fuck you is a pretty serious waste of payload. They only have a few ICBMs able to hit the US mainland at this point, and each one needs to carry as much yield as possible. The ones he has aren't even THAT large, as ICBMs go.

It's just his skunk works mucking around with alternate uses for their stockpiles, I'm fairly sure.

>ICBM
They have not only ICBM but also other fireworks and even submarines that can load and bang.
all they concern about is probably if it could make cristal clear results thats A only chance they could fuck up the US.
they don't need to use ICBM already
I think

The number of civilian casualties is MUCH higher in a biological warfare. An atomic bomb generates total destruction within a given radius, but that's all. A biological agent has no limits, even if there are vaccines the psychological/economic effect is immeasurable. Areas must be isolated, ports and airports are closed, medical infrastructure can collapse from coast to coast.

Remembering that if an ICBM with an atomic bomb is intercepted, its effect becomes null. If an ICBM loaded with Anthrax is intercepted, the entire agent is dumped into the air and can contaminate even larger areas because of the action of the winds.