Here's what's happening in the real world:

Here's what's happening in the real world:

The GOP are about to let millions of poor, sick kids suffer so they can afford to give their rich donors another yacht.

What's happening on Sup Forums:

>"ACTUALLY the middle class is getting tax cuts too"
>"trickle down actually works, mongoloid"
>"LIBS ARE TRIGGERED"

The American voting public won't forget what the GOP is doing right now. A marginal tax decrease won't save you from the fury of the working class in this country who depend on modest safety nets to keep their families alive. Conservatives are digging their own graves, politically. Just wait.

No Trumpfags can defend this.

Blah blah blah bullshit bullshit bullshit let me tell you what you really think based on what my racist leftwing teacher told me about white people

Are you having a stroke? What the fuck does that mean?

>families
>children
>MILLIONS!!!

what race is it?

I'm getting a tax cut and I'm not rich.

Subsiding the kike insurance companies with this shit is hurting everyone else. My parents have to pay like 300 a month on insurance while lower income only have to pay like 80.

Also trickledown does work if it's combined with expanded infrastructure spending. It will boost the economy with more jobs and more money in everyones pockets. The problem is the government never use this boosted economy to pay off debts. They'll just let everything get inflated then switch back. So all the help that occurred has no effect.

So the parents of 9 million children can't abuse and cheat the system for their own gains anymore?
OOOOOOH NOOOOOOOO !!! THAT SUCKS.

>The GOP are about to let millions of poor, sick kids suffer so they can afford to give their rich donors another yacht.

Sounds like the mistake the poor made was thinking other people would care more about their kids than they do.

Could you elaborate what ways to abuse and cheat are being denied here?

Stop using children to get free shit fucking parasite. The kids are poor because their moms are whores. Get married to a nice guy with a job and it's much less of an issue. The shit we have to deal with to subsidize degenerate female choices.

pretty sure dependents can get health insurance just fine

i suffered immensely by people who tried to abuse such things
so poor at points that i had to eat trash to literally not die
in my opinion, you simply need to get rid of such people
they will never stop
and for fucks sake take their kids away
the shit i went through because government twats would not do their fucking job because "we don't want to separate families"

Trump hasn't even tweeted about this.

The richest country in the world, where 8 out of 10 citizens live paycheck-to-paycheck and half of the citizens can't take an unexpected hit of 500 USD without falling into debt.

Meanwhile here in Sweden I work from home in a three-room apartment and I have a year's wages saved before I am 30. My mom is an auxiliary nurse, my dad is a cab driver. Free college and healthcare, bitches.

It means that if people don't come out of school believing in Ayn Rand and White supremacy, all schools and teachers are evil and must be destroyed.

That is what right-wingers genuinely believe.

The economy is already breaking records as soon as Trump was elected.

I'm genuinely curious what the corporate tax cuts will do as we see the job market explode over the coming years.

>Still not tired of winning

>the fury of the working class

What do you do for work? What tax bracket are you in? What is holding you back from writing a check for a little extra to the IRS if you feel they are a worthwhile charity?

>The economy is already breaking records

Dow under Obama's first year: + 29 %

Under trump's first year: + 21 %

Also, jobs are slowing down and the tax cuts will only lead to share buybacks that benefit wealthy people abroad. This tax bill REWARDS companies that offshore jobs and the swamp in Washington (12 R senators are found to be enriched by the retarded bill).

You've been had, Cletus. Hillary knew best all along.

>What is holding you back from writing a check for a little extra to the IRS

Not an argument. Forcing 10 million Americans to pay one dollar more per year does more for the poor than pitching in 1000 more per year on your own.

Try again, you little John Birch up-and-comer.

S&P in the first 11 months:

- Obama: 36.9%
- Trump: 18.4%

>+29%
>forgetting this is coming from a recession where the government was pouring money into in economy
>pretending like this is an economic feat
>jobs are slowing down
>job growth at 17 year high

Some education there, sven

Get real retard, if the economy keeps rolling Trump could murder each and every one of those kids himself and still get reelected
Meanwhile we all know the left's wailing is hollow and 90% of their fears won't ever come to be, just like everything else they whine about.
See, when you're in a constant state of hysteria, the effect your behavior elicits in others is diminished. Your degenerate parents should have taught you about crying wolf

>Free college and healthcare, bitches.

That just means that other people pay for it you fucking nig.

>Forcing 10 million Americans to pay one dollar more per year does more for the poor

What precisely does it do? Why does your virtue signaling have to require forcing others to do the charity? Your kind would seem a lot more genuine if you put your own money where your mouth is.

If you're happy with your Marxist caliphate why are you concerned with what we do here in the USA?

Are you fucking kidding me? The working class has been on a decline since clinton, and obama all but finished them off with his policies by dividing whats left and creating a subclass equal to the lower class if they actually had meaningful jobs...

GTFO with this shit. What are you maybe 19yo Lib Arts student shilling for shareblue? You have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm pretty sure Republicans haven't said anything about not reauthorizing CHIP. All your quote says is that people have been fighting for its reauthorization, but where's the opposition to it? The house already voted to reauthorize it. Just need a Senate vote and there has been no one saying they wouldn't vote for it.

Guilt trip as usual.

Can you argue anything with out a guilt trip?

Gather get some tax cuts and kill the poor, than no tax cuts and disobey darwin

Forgot the shareblue link, asshole. Go shill on reddit. They buy this shit over there. Literally. I bet your post would be gilded by some group-think faggot.

Go get face-raped by a migrant of peace in your cesspool of a country.

lol just stop being poor retard :D

Fuck the poor.

Implying the yacht isn't objectively more valuable and useful than some shitty, ill, dysgenic kid.

It's like you want the human race to breed itself into shit.

Oh, Hello Oliver Willith. How many stheckleths are you getting paid to potht thith sthit? Kill yourthelf faggot.

It's funding is currently lapsed while they discuss HOW to fund the program. Not if. Most states still have funds for the program and those that don't have had special funds appropriated until the end of the year.

I don't expect shills to read about what they shill about, but the fact Sup Forums didn't know this is disappointing.

Fuck off kike. Most people will see huge tax cuts and real money in their pockets. Why don’t you go suck a nigger cock if you love them so much.

I have literally never seen a single person defend trickle down economics. are you sure you aren't lazily strawmanning?

Lol silly faggot, we ARE the working class. Gtfo my country or keep playing your stupid games and wind up eating a fucking bullet.

Retard the offshore money deal is genius, nowadays the big corporations just hold the money and it never gets taxed. At least this way they manage to tax something at all and make it return to the homeland. Seriously it makes me fume but this is a step in the right direction.

Welfare has no return, and is not what the US needs to do when it's economy is on the decline.

It is better that 10 million Americans have an extra dollar to fuel the economy than 10 thousand niggers getting food for a month.

some companies are going to hire and pay people to built a yacht that someone can afford to purchase. the yacht builders will get money in exchange for their work so they can spend money on their families.
heaven forbid you learn a skill and apply it to the demand of the job market by working hard and not settling for flipping burgers with a gibsmedat attitude

This, and only this

Is that a threat?

I hope so.

He must be livid and demoralized about his higher standard of living now that you've called him a nig. You've got him on the ropes! No way anyone will ever see the clear results of spending on social programs equating to prosperity like this Swedish fellow.

Now call him a cuck and finish him off.

>Taking more of my money to federally fund health insurance for some degenerate welfare queen's nigger rape babies
No thanks. Thank god I voted Trump.
FYI: anybody with a real job has health insurance plans through their work which cover their children

>A years wages saved
at 80% tax you probably have 10k saved good job

>the clear results of social spending
You mean more poor nigs popping out poor nigs?

yes, by saying someone someone is sucking someone else's dick

>niglets are sick and starving

GOOD

One was a natural recovery after a crash. The other was after years of essential stagnation. Only one was caused by a president that can be pinpointed to the day of election.

Why should people pay for other people’s children? Can’t afford them? Stop having them.

I have an extension that translates Swedecuck into English. This post says;

>I love to suck nigger cocks.

Are we talking white children, illegal immigrants rollerblading in with the support of the democrat's, racemixed children semi-functional health, or niglets? 75% of those don't belong in the first place...

Vitare än du, Mohammed

Why do I have to shoulder the burden of taking care financially of children that are not mine? Why can these people not take care of their own children or not have them? It is not financially prudent for me to have children atm due to a down oilfield thanks to democrat policies and taxes thanks to democrat policies and exploded healthcare insurance I cannot afford to use again thanks to democrat policies. How much more do you parasites think you deserve from me?

Oh I know the answer is 100% because as a tradesman I earn too much money compared to your jewish tranny poetry degree earns you. Gas yourself.